Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Have we had this rubbish already from the Mirror? All his crapola blurs into one big orange pile of drivel so it's hard to keep up -

He said: "There are millions of great dads out there but I've just had the opportunity where people can see me doing it. What makes a great dad or mum is putting your kids first. The minute you put your kids first, you're a great parent. There are no set rules."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-talks-being-father-2234100#ixzz2dZgmGYbV

Isn't that just the default setting for every parent except the crap ones? No one needs rewarding or praising for putting their kids first, surely?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have we had this rubbish already from the Mirror? All his crapola blurs into one big orange pile of drivel so it's hard to keep up -

He said: "There are millions of great dads out there but I've just had the opportunity where people can see me doing it. What makes a great dad or mum is putting your kids first. The minute you put your kids first, you're a great parent. There are no set rules."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-talks-being-father-2234100#ixzz2dZgmGYbV

So by his own definition he isn't a great parent.
    Good to know.
    Well done PA, you great steaming idiot.:rolleyes:
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    God, he's just a blatant liar now, isn't he? "Oh, we're going to go all private - but, look! Here's a photoshoot of me and the kids done up like a dog's dinner! That still totally counts as private! I'm not a desperate hypocrite, honest!"

Arse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop stalling BB
    WE WANT PHOTOS:mad:;)

BB will kill me but heres a sneaky shot I took of her with my mobile ;)http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mEvN1B8_VtTJTHbxFxQUkyw.jpg
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    BB will kill me but heres a sneaky shot I took of her with my mobile ;)http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mEvN1B8_VtTJTHbxFxQUkyw.jpg

Whoa!!!:eek:
    *develops slightly worrying girl crush on RoboBetty*
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    Christ on a bike -- I wouldn't trust him to tell me how to glitter a turd, although that's one thing he seems to have mastered well enough!

:D:D I love it, don't leave it so long to post again:)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't that just the default setting for every parent except the crap ones? No one needs rewarding or praising for putting their kids first, surely?
    So by his own definition he isn't a great parent. Good to know. Well done PA, you great steaming idiot.:rolleyes:

Yes, I posted that little paragraph to demonstrate yet again his utter failure to grasp that putting your kids first would mean people NOT seeing him doing it.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Oh my God, so I'm meant to put my kids first am I? That's where I've been going wrong.:o

He really is a first class plank!:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my God, so I'm meant to put my kids first am I? That's where I've been going wrong.:o

He really is a first class plank!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

But it only counts if you put them first in front of a camera. If a million people don't see you showing what a great parent you are, it didn't happen
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NativeMoon wrote: »
    Hmm who did I used to know you as lol (and the Saga continues, unfortunately)

God Native, long time no speak:D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oooh well ya got me...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Andre - Peter Andre: I shaved my legs
    by Bang Showbiz | 31 August 2013

Never has the single word title of "Arse" suited anyone as much as it suits him, he really is a royal one :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    But it only counts if you put them first in front of a camera. If a million people don't see you showing what a great parent you are, it didn't happen

On the plus side for me, at least only my friends & family knew I hadn't quite grasped that natural parenting skill of making my kids my top priority!

You can all slag Pete off as much as you like, I'm seeing him in a whole new light, who would ever have thought he could come up with something quite so intelligent as "putting your kids first" the man is a bloody genius! ;):D
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    On the plus side for me, at least only my friends & family knew I hadn't quite grasped that natural parenting skill of making my kids my top priority!

You can all slag Pete off as much as you like, I'm seeing him in a whole new light, who would ever have thought he could come up with something quite so intelligent as "putting your kids first" the man is a bloody genius! ;):D

Apart from the fact that he is a bloody hypocrite, putting your children first isn't even good advice. Kids need to know and understand the word "no". They need to learn to be unselfish, to do things that they don't really want to do, and that they make mistakes.
    Otherwise you get overly sensitive little souls who can't cope with the rigours of day to day life and who believe that the world revolves around them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apart from the fact that he is a bloody hypocrite, putting your children first isn't even good advice. Kids need to know and understand the word "no". They need to learn to be unselfish, to do things that they don't really want to do, and that they make mistakes.
    Otherwise you get overly sensitive little souls who can't cope with the rigours of day to day life and who believe that the world revolves around them.

Now who does that describe....?

*ponders*
    Forum Member

You mean you're not taking the advice of the great man as gospel?;)

Obviously without being there 24/7 it would be unfair to comment on PAs inability to say "No" to J & P but from the little I have seen, he does tend to struggle with it, imho, this is purely down to the fact that his ex wife might say "Yes" & PA can't bear to be seen as the bad guy:rolleyes:
    Now who does that describe....?

*ponders*

Errr, hmmmm...................Got it:D
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Cym wrote: »

Never has the single word title of "Arse" suited anyone as much as it suits him, he really is a royal one :rolleyes:

Dear Turd Glittering Douchecanoe Famewhore:

I shave my armpits & fanny.

I await what will surely be front page earth-shaking news that you've had a Back, Sack & Crack Wax.

*gets popcorn*

Signed,

One-Woman Online Wimmin Mob
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »

TWUNT ..is the word I'd use ..it's a mix of two words I often think when seeing Andre on screen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You mean you're not taking the advice of the great man as gospel?;)

Obviously without being there 24/7 it would be unfair to comment on PAs inability to say "No" to J & P but from the little I have seen, he does tend to struggle with it, imho, this is purely down to the fact that his ex wife might say "Yes" & PA can't bear to be seen as the bad guy:rolleyes:

Errr, hmmmm...................Got it:D

Yup.
    I do think there is a massive amount of oneupmanship going on.
    PA always strikes me as the type of parent who wants to be mates with his kids, and I think that this, combined with his guilt at leaving them (NOT that I'm saying he left them - but that HE thinks he did) means that he overcompensates madly by buying them anything they want and letting them do as they please.

TWUNT ..is the word I'd use ..it's a mix of two words I often think when seeing Andre on screen

Tweezers and punt eh?
    Not the words I would have chosen BB, but hey ho.

I have to say, immature as it is, I'm loving the proliferation of arses on this thread at the mo, although if Native Moon has not copyrighted it, I will be stealing "douchcanoe" and using it at every opportunity.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yup.
    I do think there is a massive amount of oneupmanship going on.
    PA always strikes me as the type of parent who wants to be mates with his kids, and I think that this, combined with his guilt at leaving them (NOT that I'm saying he left them - but that HE thinks he did) means that he overcompensates madly by buying them anything they want and letting them do as they

I believe he just gets them anything they want because he wants to be the parent they love the most.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Douchecanoe?!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like hes given another exclusive. Clearly he is on the perfume promoting trail, but we get to hear about how private Emily is:rolleyes:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2013082714291/exclusive-interview-peter-andre-protect-girlfriend/

So private that she left her uni at weekends and went to his house to be filmed in his reality show.

Dont you just love it when Mr. Andre now plays the private card. I guess we will have to wait and see how much filming was involved when they were in Australia, or whether Emily is not not being filmed at all. If she isnt on film, how could he show the public just what an attentive expectant father he is. .
  • NativeMoonNativeMoon Posts: 6,149
    Forum Member
    Douchecanoe?!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Came across it by one of my favourite writers/activists and its my new favourite word lol :o:D:o
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did a shift in a shop and had to be subjected to his mug looking at me from the magazine shelves, think it was OK magazine, something about his baby, in the end I could take no more as he kept catching my eye so I hid the whole set of magazines behind other magazines, I will continue to do this in any other shop that sells magazines with his face on the cover as no one should be subjected to this kind of nightmarish scenario.

Twice whilst making latte's he caught my eye and I nearly burned myself, he's a health and safety hazard, in his low cut top and airbrushed up to buggery.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Did a shift in a shop and had to be subjected to his mug looking at me from the magazine shelves, think it was OK magazine, something about his baby, in the end I could take no more as he kept catching my eye so I hid the whole set of magazines behind other magazines, I will continue to do this in any other shop that sells magazines with his face on the cover as no one should be subjected to this kind of nightmarish scenario.

Twice whilst making latte's he caught my eye and I nearly burned myself, he's a health and safety hazard, in his low cut top and airbrushed up to buggery.

:D:D:D I love your mission to destroy!

Make sure you put him behind some really obscure mag that only 7 people in the country would be likely to read - "Drain News" or something - so he stays hidden! :cool:
This discussion has been closed.