Have you ever encountered any rude celebs?

scaryspicescaryspice Posts: 1,606
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Shes not really what Id call a celeb but I detest Alex Parks.

I accidently stepped on her foot at a nightclub 2 years ago, said sorry and she just shot me this really dirty look. Plus she always looks so miserable like she is about to cry. I should have stamped on her foot harder then she would of.

Have you or anyone you know ever met any celebs that were rude?

My Mother met the late Richard Whitley and she told me he was arrogant and spoke to her as if she was a child.

Comments

• pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    The guy who plays Harold Bishop in Neighbours is well known to be extremely rude and arrogant. I smiled at him once when I saw him at a shopping centre when I was down in Melbourne and he gave me a look that would curdle milk. I am not the only one to remark on this ... as I said, he has an appalling reputation for being bigheaded.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i saw Richard E Grant at Richmond train station and someone bumped into him and he hissed "imbecile!" at them.
    He also used the same corner shop as me and and once didnt hold the door open as i was exiting, like he was too important and to hold the door open for the likes of me!
  • FordCapriFordCapri Posts: 2,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jonathan Ross once elbowed me out of the way to get to the bar in "The Freemasons Arms" Hampstead, one Sunday lunchtime when he was in there with his ridiculously dressed ugly wife and his ridiculously dressed unattractive children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pegasus2 wrote:
    The guy who plays Harold Bishop in Neighbours is well known to be extremely rude and arrogant. I smiled at him once when I saw him at a shopping centre when I was down in Melbourne and he gave me a look that would curdle milk. I am not the only one to remark on this ... as I said, he has an appalling reputation for being bigheaded.

I have head the same thing, i saw some outtakes of Neighbours once and talk about hot headed!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i worked with a seamstress who worked at Harrods and she told me the two rudest people she had to deal with...Cilla Black and Danni Minogue!
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Never encountered him myself, but I have it on very good authority that Max Bygraves is not the nicest fellow you'll ever meet - or certainly didn't use to be.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sean Connery is meant to be a bit of a b***ard too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    Sue Johnson - she of The Royal Family and Brookside (and countless other things I can't be bothered to list) was rude to me in Kendals in Manchester. I asked for her autograph (I was quite young - it was when she was still in Brookie) and she told me to go away and leave her alone. Miserable so and so.... Mind you, if a chippy ten year old disturbed me when I was trying to pick a nice new pair of slacks, I'd probably tell them where to go as well!

Nigel Pivaro (Terry Duckworth in Corrie) was also quite rude to me. But in a rude / pervy way... He leered and made a "well hello to you, sexy" comment when I bumped into his table in the cafe in Affleck's Palace in Manchester. :o . I still shudder when I think about it... *runs screaming for the shower*
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FordCapri wrote:
    Sean Connery is meant to be a bit of a b***ard too.
    I saw a little bit of a red carpet interview, where he was asked something along the lines of 'you havent been working for a while, where have you been?', and he barked something about 'who are you, and what do you know, I was working while you were in nappies'. He seemed like a bit of a twit. I also read that some residents in the block he lives in NY (?), had come out and said he was very rude and arrogant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dollwife wrote:
    I saw a little bit of a red carpet interview, where he was asked something along the lines of 'you havent been working for a while, where have you been?', and he barked something about 'who are you, and what do you know, I was working while you were in nappies'. He seemed like a bit of a twit. I also read that some residents in the block he lives in NY (?), had come out and said he was very rude and arrogant.

Yeah, I read something along the lines of his neighbours taking him to court for being a neighbour from hell too... :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sue Johnson - she of The Royal Family and Brookside (and countless other things I can't be bothered to list) was rude to me in Kendals in Manchester. I asked for her autograph (I was quite young - it was when she was still in Brookie) and she told me to go away and leave her alone. Miserable so and so.... Mind you, if a chippy ten year old disturbed me when I was trying to pick a nice new pair of slacks, I'd probably tell them where to go as well!

i wouldnt be rude to a ten year old who asked for my autograph, thanks to people that ask for your autograph -thats why she is where she is today - fans! And you should be careful how you treat them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 265
    Forum Member

i wouldnt be rude to a ten year old who asked for my autograph, thanks to people that ask for your autograph -thats why she is where she is today - fans! And you should be careful how you treat them!

If only celebs were as reasonable as you, Slinky... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i had a drink with the son of Francis Rossi from Staus Quo (ooh! Get me!)
    he was alright.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dollwife wrote:

I was once working at a golf charity event and 'Sir Sean' :rolleyes: wanted a drink.I literally turned round to get it for him only to hear him snapping the same order at someone else because I wasn't fast enough for him.Bruce Forsyth was equally obnoxious.

Sir Henry Cooper,though was just a darling. :)
  • Peter EPeter E Posts: 7,746
    Forum Member
    My friends dad works for the record company of which Anistacia is contracted to and apprantly she is a rude, stuck-up and a right proper diva.

Apprantly everybody has to move out the way when her and her entourage are walking aroudn the record company's HQ. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    how wierd! Speaking of Staus quo and Francis Rossi is on tv talking about his son!
  • ShowbizGosQueenShowbizGosQueen Posts: 7,469
    Forum Member
    how wierd! Speaking of Staus quo and Francis Rossi is on tv talking about his son!

Did he mention you? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he mention you? :D

no (sigh) i guess he didnt want to name drop. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    I'm sure I've heard that Wendy Richards isn't supposed to be the nicest of people... Although don't quote me as I may be imagining things. :o

She does, however, quite often have that pursed-face look about her :p Can't say I'd be awfully surprised if she wasn't too far removed from her on-screen persona...!
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A girl I used to work with had the misfortune of bumping into former boyband Another Level in a McDonalds drive thru once. She went back to the till to get some barbecue sauce and they hurled abuse at her calling a "****ing cheeky bitch" and "****ing cheeky cow" because they thought she was pushing in front of them.

Also someone my Nanna knew once lived near the bloke who plays Ken Barlow in Corrie and said he was really full of it.
  • FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mmkopl wrote:
    I'm sure I've heard that Wendy Richards isn't supposed to be the nicest of people... Although don't quote me as I may be imagining things. :o

She does, however, quite often have that pursed-face look about her :p Can't say I'd be awfully surprised if she wasn't too far removed from her on-screen persona...!

Well, she has been married 3 or 4 times so I guess her ex-husbands wouldn't say she had much to recommend her! :D :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    Also someone my Nanna knew once lived near the bloke who plays Ken Barlow in Corrie and said he was really full of it.
    William Roache should NOT have that much hair... :eek: It's not natural :cry: and it gives me nightmares.

Also saw him on TV recently (Paul O'Grady's show possibly?) and he did seem very up himself and patronising..!
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    I have heard that Natasha Hamilton was a ***** in make up. My friend knows Ian Wright, he is an OK guy apparently.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've not met any myself but I have heard from someone that Robbie Williams is an arrogant twat (surprise surprise!). Apparently they went to ask him for an autograph and refused to give one as he "doesn't ever do autographs". Not like he is anything special is it. Ahhh well never liked him anyway.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    I've met/worked with her twice. She was one of the rudest people I've ever met. Complete disregard for the crew around her. Wouldn't mind, but she was miming!