Options

Crimewatch

NotaBadLadNotaBadLad Posts: 291
Forum Member
Does anybody know when Crimewatch is going to be on next? Its not been on properly for a couple of months, just the 'Specials'

Comments

• Options
    Fuehrer.Fuehrer. Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    I'm sure Google will know.
  • Options
    PizzatheactionPizzatheaction Posts: 20,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thursday 22nd I think.
  • Options
    steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Rav didn't present on Crimewatch anymore (I haven't seen it for a long time)
  • Options
    SmiirkySmiirky Posts: 1,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This story with the fire is so tragic. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's unreal to lose your husband, home and two children and be able to even speak about it after two months she is a brave woman.

What you do with yourself and your life after that doesn't bear thinking about.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    It's unreal to lose your husband, home and two children and be able to even speak about it after two months she is a brave woman.

What you do with yourself and your life after that doesn't bear thinking about.

I can't even imagine it, it's horrific.
  • Options
    wordfromthewisewordfromthewise Posts: 2,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a different note but not worth a thread of it's own.......what is Matthew Amrolliwalla (apologies sp.) thinking he is doing by wearing without fail in every episode of CW those incredibly unfashionable collarless grandad shirts......it looks like the most terrible attempt by 'a suit' to dress down.......:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How unsympathetic did that 999 operative sound to the raped woman.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    How unsympathetic did that 999 operative sound to the raped woman.

I know!
    I've been in a desperate situation and wanting to get home before, exactly like the poor girl in the video, I'm just lucky nothing happened to me!
  • Options
    Adam DAdam D Posts: 5,124
    Forum Member
    Anyone know where i can watch it, turns out someone i know is on it somehow either on a picture or something put they take it off iplayer 24 hours after.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goto Crimewatch website and you can watch the story you want or see the rogues gallery.