100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

This famous unmarried couple has asked a famous married couple with whom they are friendly for a very interesting referral. Given the woman’s medical condition, you would think that they would be asking for a referral to a doctor. You would be wrong. They were actually asking for a referral for a special effects expert! It seems that they want to buy one or more prosthetic devices to make the first female either look pregnant… or to look more pregnant than she is. So, that leaves us with several possibilities: The first couple was never pregnant but they are looking to fake it; or they are pregnant and are looking to make the bump look bigger; or they were pregnant but aren’t any more and are looking to stall the announcement of a miscarriage. Whichever the case, they are clearly looking to fake or exaggerate a condition to gain public support. Given how the first female’s penchant for attention, no one should be surprised about this.

I have 2 couples in mind straight away, but can't think how to "hide" them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I have 2 couples in mind straight away, but can't think how to "hide" them.

Kould the unmarried couple be Mr East who doesn't like golddiggers and his girlfriend?

No idea on the married couple though, maybe the womans close friend, socialite.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kould the unmarried couple be Mr East who doesn't like golddiggers and his girlfriend?

Yeah for the first I thought the same.

The second one a rapper and singer wife?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Crazy in Love and Mr 99 Reasons, next!
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Crazy in Love and Mr 99 Reasons, next!

Who's the other couple though?
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The blind is revealed married couple is BEYONd believable not a socialite
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Downton isn't a soap. :)

Oh, yes it bloody is, and it's bloody awful to boot. I can't think why anyone rates Downton, it is such plastic.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

A Little Surprise

This Blind Gossip story is too big for one post, so we will be sharing bits and pieces of it with you over the next couple of weeks.

He thought he was lucky. Big career, lots of money, big name, lots of pretty girls (famous and not) practically throwing themselves at him. Well, lucky guy's luck is about to run out! Because his latest girlfriend has a little surprise for him. It is something that will tie him to her forever. It is not something that he wanted or expected. And chances are he will find it more shocking than charming. So will you.

From CDAN:

They Don't Get Any Easier

This nobody has hit the lottery. He actually could be making or asking for a whole lot more money than he is currently getting paid to be the boyfriend of this A list celebrity. She loves having a boyfriend and the only way she is going to meet someone who does not work for her is if someone arranges it. A few introductory meetings and a coffee and then dates paid unknowingly by her. He gets paid $1000 a week which is twice as much as he was making at his last job. He is not supposed to have sex with her, but no one says no to her without a fight so it probably has happened or will. Does this make him a gigolo?
    Forum Member
    ^^^^^

#1: So either Jack Dawson or Doug Ross will be a daddy?

#2: Oh Toxic! :( Feel so bad for you.
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    First one stylish?
  • The DaneThe Dane Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:

A Little Surprise

This Blind Gossip story is too big for one post, so we will be sharing bits and pieces of it with you over the next couple of weeks.

He thought he was lucky. Big career, lots of money, big name, lots of pretty girls (famous and not) practically throwing themselves at him. Well, lucky guy's luck is about to run out! Because his latest girlfriend has a little surprise for him. It is something that will tie him to her forever. It is not something that he wanted or expected. And chances are he will find it more shocking than charming. So will you.

If it's shocking more than charming, I would think it could be a health issue that can't at this point in time be cured, but that's a very depressing thought.
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Dane wrote: »
    If it's shocking more than charming, I would think it could be a health issue that can't at this point in time be cured, but that's a very depressing thought.

But why would that tie him to her forever, he doesn't need to see her. I think its pregnancy but maybe its shocking because she said she was on the pill or something. I think the stylish one but can't think which girlfriend it would be, I doubt its the trouble singer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If 'lucky' is the clue, then what about Jack Dawson or High School Musical?
  • The DaneThe Dane Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    But why would that tie him to her forever, he doesn't need to see her. I think its pregnancy but maybe its shocking because she said she was on the pill or something. I think the stylish one but can't think which girlfriend it would be, I doubt its the trouble singer.

Not in the same way as a child would, granted, but it would affect him for the rest of his life. And he doesn't have to see her even if she does have his child, unless he doesn't want his image ruined.
    To me her not taking her pill is not shocking, not even surprising. Sadly, some women do that. Now, if she has stolen a condom with contents to get inseminated, that would be more shocking!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^^^

#1: So either Jack Dawson or Doug Ross will be a daddy?

#2: Oh Toxic! :( Feel so bad for you.

#1 - No way Doug Ross. Far too much of a control freak to get caught like that plus alleged to have had the snip decades ago. Plus, that girlfriend is not one to rock the boat since she's getting exactly what she needs from the 'relationship'. ;)

I think it's probably someone a lot younger - in their 30s maybe.

#2 - Too sad, that. :(
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

A Little Surprise

Well the item came with an Irish picture of a Leprechaun. Could that be a clue? This could be anyone. I guess they will reveal more clues as time goes by but it's impossible to guess just on this. This covers any type of performer/profession on any continent really.
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Well the item came with an Irish picture of a Leprechaun. Could that be a clue? This could be anyone. I guess they will reveal more clues as time goes by but it's impossible to guess just on this. This covers any type of performer/profession on any continent really.

Mr Phone Booth?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr.Phonebooth already has a child with a model. They are not together, but he sees the little boy a lot, so no.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol at the Stylish one for the little surprise but don't half of us think he is not into women and then there was all the blinds about him and his band mate. I don't have any idea what is real or not and don't care but don't think this blind is about him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Current high profile case .......... girl on Samsung ad .......... we do what we do .......... enough said.
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list musical group has probably split for good. It is not just one female diva's demands that have driven the group apart, it is also the fact that the other diva in the group, a man has tried to have sex with the female diva's husband on numerous occasions. He has already had sex with everyone else in the band, including the female and kept saying he wanted to bring everyone into his circle.

From CDAN:

This former B list comedic actor from a very hit television show has been reduced to a shell of a D lister slowly going though his big movie paychecks as he spends it all on hookers and coke.
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list musical group has probably split for good. It is not just one female diva's demands that have driven the group apart, it is also the fact that the other diva in the group, a man has tried to have sex with the female diva's husband on numerous occasions. He has already had sex with everyone else in the band, including the female and kept saying he wanted to bring everyone into his circle.

The group who get a little drunk at a quarter after one or the group who want to know where the love is?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The group who get a little drunk at a quarter after one or the group who want to know where the love is?

I was thinking a British group who recently got back toegther 3 girls and 2 boys but where is the love could be a fit
    Forum Member
    twingle wrote: »
    I was thinking a British group who recently got back toegther 3 girls and 2 boys but where is the love could be a fit

Like the guesses. I thought Tragic Kingdom. Especially with her husband's past.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    twingle wrote: »

Were you thinking it would be a tragedy if they split? I'm not very good at this!

However I also think that the other group mentioned is a good bet
This discussion has been closed.