It'll be a shame to lose Luisa tonight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She's carrying the show IMO. Oddly I never liked her on The Apprentice but she's brilliant in the house. Honest, straight up, has a laugh (and brings plenty of laughs!), doesn't shy away and stands her ground and brings the drama.

A big, potent character for right and wrong reasons and whilst I don't agree with everything she's done, said and the way she's behaved at times in the house she's bringing plenty to the show and is interesting to watch. She's certainly anything but an 'awful housemate' - an awful housemate to me is Sam who - whilst nice and likeable, which will win out in the end - has contributed nothing of note since she entered - that to me lies more appropriately with being an 'awful housemate'.

Luisa's a great housemate, a fascinating character and focal talking point whether you like or dislike her. It'll be a shame to lose her tonight since she's surely going.

Comments

• ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be a shame.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doubt if she'll go despite her annoyingness and foghorn 'argument' voice.
  • Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It would be fantastic if she went, but I doubt she will.I think it will be Liz or Jasmine and I wont mind at all if Jasmine goes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not only do I think Luisa will stay tonight, I don't think we will be losing her at all. If Ch 5 are thinking of extending the show to capitalise on the extra interest, it will not be so we can see a group of people getting on well together.

I fully expect them to show quite a bit of ingenuity in keeping the Daily Star-friendly housemates in, and making sure that only those who are not likely to claw each other's eyes out or have a lot of fake sex on camera are discarded.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    I've gotta say, I really like her!
    I can see how she could annoy some viewers I guess, but I think She's a great house-mate. I liked her in the apprentice too, though.
    She seems like a good laugh and kind of content. She Probably just loves her life! (alright for some!!)
    She's also rather hot, which is always a bonus.
  • gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    I don't like Luisa at all, her Whitney voice, her constant bragging and her know it all attitude. Although I hope she goes, I want Lee to go more.
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Luisa is a great HM and will not be going anywhere just yet, hopefully Jasmine will get booted out tonight.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It won't be a shame.

I for one will be glad to see the back of her, seems she has forgotten she nominated Jim, and its all about me me me
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    I really hope she doesn't go. Im hoping last week was just a blip with Liz getting more votes than her. Emma did say it was very close.

Hopefully she will have the X Factor bottom 2 effect where people vote more after seeing their favourite in danger.
  • Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not only do I think Luisa will stay tonight, I don't think we will be losing her at all. If Ch 5 are thinking of extending the show to capitalise on the extra interest, it will not be so we can see a group of people getting on well together.

I fully expect them to show quite a bit of ingenuity in keeping the Daily Star-friendly housemates in, and making sure that only those who are not likely to claw each other's eyes out or have a lot of fake sex on camera are discarded.

So you're expecting Sam and Ollie to get the rough treatment from BB?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    Try clicking on some of the polls on this forum and other sites.
  • Gazza_Gazza_ Posts: 1,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she does go,but I don't think she will.
    If only Lee and Casey chose her last eviction she would be out>:(
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Luisa stays even though I don't like her much. I would rather the awful Jasmine was put on a plane back to the US or that Liz who offers the viewers nothing was evicted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fred5444 wrote: »
    Try clicking on some of the polls on this forum and other sites.

Yes, because the polls are always right aren't they. :confused:
  • rhizo_maniarhizo_mania Posts: 4,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Luisa was or when she is evicted this show will fall flat on its arse, she is carrying the show on her own at least she has earned her fee unlike most of the others, it cannot be left to Jim and Lionel to carry the show as they would no longer have anything to talk about.....
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope Jasmine goes.

Luisa is a good value for money HM - and I much prefer her without Jasmine. And I am sick to the back teeth of Lee and Jasmine.
  • charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    It would be fantastic if she went, but I doubt she will.I think it will be Liz or Jasmine and I wont mind at all if Jasmine goes.

Agree with this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Why would it be "fantastic" if she went?

There must be SOME young women out there who appreciate her way of being a young woman.

Seems to me both Liz and Jasmine are more vulnerable. What's the motive for voting to save them?

If I was a betting man I'd say Jasmine will go, marginally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want Jasmine to go and I like her at that. I cannot bear to watch her and Lee keep kissing though. If only he was up for eviction instead then he could have gone, prize idiot.
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Luisa is safe tonight. It'll be Liz or Jasmine who goes. Probably Jasmine if they reopen the lines..probably Liz if they don't.
  • Seanieb1983Seanieb1983 Posts: 1,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not convinced she's going.

She's gained a lot of support since her argument with Dappy and has been pretty entertaining since.

Compared to Liz, for example who's sat around and barely done anything.

I really find it hard to believe more people are going to save Liz over Luisa.
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Hopefully Luisa stays and Jasmine goes.
  • kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clare* wrote: »
    I want Jasmine to go and I like her at that. I cannot bear to watch her and Lee keep kissing though. If only he was up for eviction instead then he could have gone, prize idiot.

I've liked the Luisa and Jasmine duo in the house, however the Jasmine and Lee duo is just yuck and has spoiled all chances for Jasmine to stay. I just wish Lee was up instead, because if Jasmine goes it will be back to the same of...only this time with Casey. :(
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I'd rather Jasmine went.
  • onfencewithrachonfencewithrach Posts: 6,479
    Forum Member
    I will be "gutted" as they say, if Luisa is evicted. :(
    She's got so much more to give to the series.

What would be left after her departure would be... depressing.