jane is a complete liar and has conned ian

jcotter779jcotter779 Posts: 787
Forum Member
✭✭
first of all bobby knows he killed lucy, jane knows this and is lying to protect bobby,how is bobby going to know right from wrong? he is being told hes done nothing wrong! if he goes onto be evil and kills again then its down to jane. also I was going to take her to the hospital? what while she was crammed in the boot? liar! not only is she a liar, shes also a nasty piece of work leaving Lucy's body body on the common and not taking her to hospital. look at the trauma Ronnie had to head yet she survived, peter was right they could have saved her, I hope peter sees jane for what she is before he goes! and get as far away from that bobby kid because hes going to be trouble.

Comments

• Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Err, this is just a soap. I am sure the writers have a plan for where the story continues and maybe your idea may be right, but lets wait and see where it goes from here.
  • VashettiVashetti Posts: 2,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jcotter779 wrote: »
    first of all bobby knows he killed lucy, jane knows this and is lying to protect bobby,how is bobby going to know right from wrong? he is being told hes done nothing wrong! if he goes onto be evil and kills again then its down to jane. also I was going to take her to the hospital? what while she was crammed in the boot? liar! not only is she a liar, shes also a nasty piece of work leaving Lucy's body body on the common and not taking her to hospital. look at the trauma Ronnie had to head yet she survived, peter was right they could have saved her, I hope peter sees jane for what she is before he goes! and get as far away from that bobby kid because hes going to be trouble.

Difference between Ronnie and Lucy is that Ronnie still had a pulse. You saw Jane express how much Lucy was dead tonight. You know when a person is dead.
  • jcotter779jcotter779 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tucks21 wrote: »
    Err, this is just a soap. I am sure the writers have a plan for where the story continues and maybe your idea may be right, but lets wait and see where it goes from here.

yes but whats your opinion? this is a forum after all.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

A person who is dead cannot be saved after the amount of time she would have been without breathing.

Jane did what she thought was right for her son , that may be wrong but she did it from her heart not out of nastiness.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was pretty clear that Bobby didn't know she was dead.

"Whatever she says, she started it".
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    I agree that it is not credible that Jane would put her daughter in the boot of the car. Especially as she said she was taking her to the hospital, and even more incredible that the rest of them accepted it.
  • jcotter779jcotter779 Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bobby knew what he'd done
  • wwinterjwwinterj Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree that it is not credible that Jane would put her daughter in the boot of the car. Especially as she said she was taking her to the hospital, and even more incredible that the rest of them accepted it.

Only they didn't really accept it when she said she put Lucy in the boot of the car they known she was just dumping a dead body. Peter by the look of it is the only one who won't accept any of this.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I thought that bit was a bit on the dark humour side ( unintentionally) I was taking her to hospital, in the back seat, no the boot.
  • Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,841
    Forum Member

Dude. I think the writers know better than you on this. You know, the people who actually WROTE the story?

Unless you think its all real...
  • billiobillio Posts: 3,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Writers don't always make a credible story. Unless you like, think they're all infallible geniuses ...
  • THE ROTCODTHE ROTCOD Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what gets me is after 10 months we still havent seen lucy get killed
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    THE ROTCOD wrote: »

This.
    Forum Member
    skp20040 wrote: »
    I thought that bit was a bit on the dark humour side ( unintentionally) I was taking her to hospital, in the back seat, no the boot.

It amused me. :D I hope Bobby kills Jane next.
    Forum Member

Or even battered by Abi!
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,618
    Forum Member

And you won't - because you can't show 10 year olds killing people pre watershed. Or probably people being killed. You can't put the Omen on either when there's a young audience watching.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,618
    Forum Member
    wwinterj wrote: »
    Only they didn't really accept it when she said she put Lucy in the boot of the car they known she was just dumping a dead body. Peter by the look of it is the only one who won't accept any of this.

its the going to a hospital bit that makes little sense - she's dead, there's no point.

The practical question is how one person can get a dead body onto the back seat and out again. I imagine the boot is a lot more practical.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ryanr554 wrote: »

Jane said he tried to wake her up for a while by himself then he called her. That was all lost time. He didn't think she was actually dead just knocked out.

Thing is - he is not acting like an 11 yr old but like a 6 yr old.

He'd have screamed for help after a minuite not hang aroun fd and then call Jane whilst his family where upstairs.

And him not figuring out what Jane did...seriously you're not dumb at 11
  • srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    billio wrote: »
    Writers don't always make a credible story. Unless you like, think they're all infallible geniuses ...

Quite. The writers of this story are far from that.
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,795
    Forum Member
    The fact that Lucy took two biggish whacks earlier on in the night, (didn't she hit her head in the non Abi scene too?) is probably where a lot of the damage was done to her and what Bobby did was like a finnishing touch.
    She might have survived the whack from Bobby had she not been whacked twice before already is the point I'm making but its never best to go there too much when it comes to head shots.

On Bobby, he didn't intend on killing her. Siblings often fight while growing up, this one went too far and the outcome was the worst you can obviously get. Unless Bobby gets some kind of weird kick from this then hopefully it won't embolden him to be like another Nick Cotton, it may make him the opposite.

On the whole, while I think it made sense for Bobby to have been the killer (considering his past, his upbringing, being in constant change/upheavel etc), I think it was a mistake to make him the killer. They should have only gone for him as the killer if he HAD intended to kill her and not as accident.

Having said all of that, I wouldn't of killed Lucy off in the first place. Ian has been through far to much in his life without having this happen tp him as well and lets not forget Lucy lost her life too.
  • Bingo_Bingo_ Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the script was written for what Jane said to be honest therefore she can't be a liar as the person who decided what 'reality' is decided she isn't
  • Blowpop27Blowpop27 Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    its the going to a hospital bit that makes little sense - she's dead, there's no point.

The practical question is how one person can get a dead body onto the back seat and out again. I imagine the boot is a lot more practical.

I'm still not 100% sure Jane dumped Lucy's body alone. In the flashback episode we clearly saw Max about to enter the house.
    I think she told Ian the truth, but understanbly left out the fact that Max helped her take Lucy to the common.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    A person who is dead cannot be saved after the amount of time she would have been without breathing.

Jane did what she thought was right for her son , that may be wrong but she did it from her heart not out of nastiness.
    ryanr554 wrote: »

I agree.
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Styker wrote: »
    The fact that Lucy took two biggish whacks earlier on in the night, (didn't she hit her head in the non Abi scene too?) is probably where a lot of the damage was done to her and what Bobby did was like a finnishing touch.
    She might have survived the whack from Bobby had she not been whacked twice before already is the point I'm making but its never best to go there too much when it comes to head shots.

On Bobby, he didn't intend on killing her. Siblings often fight while growing up, this one went too far and the outcome was the worst you can obviously get. Unless Bobby gets some kind of weird kick from this then hopefully it won't embolden him to be like another Nick Cotton, it may make him the opposite.

On the whole, while I think it made sense for Bobby to have been the killer (considering his past, his upbringing, being in constant change/upheavel etc), I think it was a mistake to make him the killer. They should have only gone for him as the killer if he HAD intended to kill her and not as accident.

Having said all of that, I wouldn't of killed Lucy off in the first place. Ian has been through far to much in his life without having this happen tp him as well and lets not forget Lucy lost her life too.

Neither of the twins should have died as they are the future generation for the show, but if they had to, it should have been Peter..he's lovely..but in terms of character progression he's just a really nice decent guy...whereas Lucy had alot of potential. He already has Stephen who although not biologically related he actually raised...who kidnapped his dad, shot Jane, tried to smother Pat to death, so this is just the same story...all of the different woman/mums/upheavel has messed up another child and this is despite Jane having come back to Bobby.

Why did Bobby even care that Denise was upset with Lucy..Jane was back, wouldnt he have wanted Denise gone.

Maybe we could have understood it if we'd seen the argument atleast.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobby knew what he'd done

And despite indications to the contrary, you know this how?