Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,270
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

So she ended up not bringing her friend, but this A list diva did have a run in with one of that couple her friend hates. Right before the ceremony started, the wife of the couple asked an usher if she could talk to the diva, presumably about the friend. The usher returned with a message: "Ms. *insert last name of diva here* cannot or will not speak to you right now." The wife ran over to the diva's seating area and flipped her the bird. The diva responded with a double barrel salute. Stay classy you two.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenny from the Block for the diva? no idea who the couple might be. Also nothing to say her reaction was out of line though.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Jenny from the Block, her BFF is the ex Scientology Dwts star from 2-3 seasons ago. And for the couple and bird flipping woman I'm guessing the Talk of Loose Women, panelist in every reality show out there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jenny from the Block for the diva? no idea who the couple might be. Also nothing to say her reaction was out of line though.

Danny Zuko and his wife would be the couple.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenny from the Block, her BFF is the ex Scientology Dwts star from 2-3 seasons ago. And for the couple and bird flipping woman I'm guessing the Talk of Loose Women, panelist in every reality show out there.

I'm normally good at these but I don't get those clues for the couple :confused:

Isn't Loose Women a UK show??
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm normally good at these but I don't get those clues for the couple :confused:

Isn't Loose Women a UK show??

Its based around a US show called The View, the bat biter's wife is on that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Its based around a US show called The View, the bat biter's wife is on that.

Bat Biters wife I get :D but she wasn't at the Oscars, she had to watch from Elton's party.
  • Options
    donna255donna255 Posts: 10,172
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bat Biters wife I get :D but she wasn't at the Oscars, she had to watch from Elton's party.

Oh I thought it was her everyone was talking about!!!:blush::confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Wine & Sass:

This A lister was crazy high on E and booze at their most recent public appearance. So many things wrong in this celebrity's life that have been kept quiet over the last couple of decades.

The world will gasp when they head to rehab and completely own who they are for once and for all when the doors get blown off the truth behind the lies in the next couple of months when a new documentary is released.

Only you won't, because you read about it here, first.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Wine & Sass:

This A lister was crazy high on E and booze at their most recent public appearance. So many things wrong in this celebrity's life that have been kept quiet over the last couple of decades.

The world will gasp when they head to rehab and completely own who they are for once and for all when the doors get blown off the truth behind the lies in the next couple of months when a new documentary is released.

This is about Danny Zuko and the documentary is HBO's "Going Clear: Scientology And The Prison Of Belief"
    It debuts on March 29th. Trailer link
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is about Danny Zuko and the documentary is HBO's "Going Clear: Scientology And The Prison Of Belief"

He was certainly acting mighty strange at the Oscars. If true I hope he gets the help he needs.
  • Options
    kirbyreedkirbyreed Posts: 1,816
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

Clean Shaven

During a tour a couple of years ago, the members of this band routinely picked out young girls from the audience and had members of their security team approach them and ask them to come back to the band’s hotel. Age was no barrier in the screening process.

On one such occasion, one of the band members picked out a pretty young girl who was at the concert with her mother. Security approached them and told them that Singer wanted to invite the girl to a private “meet and greet” at their hotel. The girl and her mom were thrilled with the private invitation and immediately agreed to participate!

When they arrived at the hotel, the security guard asked the mother to wait outside and brought the girl into a hotel room. He told her that before she met Singer, “You have to do one thing first.” He handed her a razor and said, “Singer likes his girls clean shaven.”

The girl freaked out and ran back outside to her mother. What did her mom do? Well, she told her to get back in there and do whatever she had to do to get more concert tickets, autographs, etc.!

The girl was only 13 years old.

The girl’s mother later tried to sell the story to several magazines. However, given that the girl and the Singer were both so young, nobody wanted to touch a story with such an underage messiness factor.

BONUS CLUE: The Singer is currently engaged to another celebrity.

Band:

Singer:

This immediately made me think of the quiet One but if it was a couple of years ago he would have been 20, which isn't underage like the blind seems to be suggesting. So I then thought maybe it was one of the Australian boys who supported them on their tour, but the bonus clue seemed to put an end to that theory.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edited because the blind has changed: If you've copied that from the BG website it looks as if they've rearranged their wording from 'underage' to 'both so young'.

Hmmm... They used 'underage' for both parties initially. Probably a mistake on their part.

It seems to point to the Quiet One but could just as easily be a bunch of hooey dreamed up by drama qween fans. The mother should be prosecuted if she exists, and her kid taken away from her.
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who are Wine and Sass? are they respected gossipmongers (an oxymoron I know)?
  • Options
    SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    From Wine & Sass:

There is another 'celeb' who is supposedly having a documentary made about their rumoured transgender-ness, and one of their most recent public appearances involved a car accident. He's not an A lister though the family name does have A list recognition in the reality tv world.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Soomacdoo wrote: »
    There is another 'celeb' who is supposedly having a documentary made about their rumoured transgender-ness, and one of their most recent public appearances involved a car accident. He's not an A lister though the family name does have A list recognition in the reality tv world.

They had an update and said not him.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    They had an update and said not him.

Have you been following the CDAN Celebs for Sex thing?

The part I read yesterday seemed to have a definite nod to our guess for the girl who does the Cannes rounds who flopped on breakfast tv show.
  • Options
    tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »

Even though everything in this ^ guys life seems to be going mental - I can't imagine him turning to E and similar drugs. Not his style at all. Apart from the things he has done to his face, I have always thought he was pretty well balanced, all things considered.
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    It says the player is a household name, but the woman didnt know he was married. So potentially a player who isnt that famous, or with a wife who isn't also in the limelight.

Anyway - if she went to the club and demanded £100,000 for her silence - isnt that extortion?!

Well, first a small point: I have no idea whether or not any of the many 'household name' footballers whose names I know are married. I don't think every slapper hanging around wherever slappers hang around to meet footballers to shag would know whether or not he is married.

It sounds to me that she bedded him, 'fell in love' and, airhead that she undoubtedly is - the give us the money plan doesn't actually come from an einstein - heard wedding bells and was mightily pissed off to discover she wasn't the next Mrs X, but another slapper he was shagging.

I once had a good (female) friend who worked for the BBC as a producer in the regions (won't say which) and interviewed the then boss of British Leyland - I won't say who, because he is still alive (just looked him up). Anyway, he took a shine to her and told her to look him up when she was next in London. She did and we had a drink as arranged more or less immediately afterwards.

It seemed she arrived at his very plush offices, she was shown in, within minutes he had locked the door (secretary told 'do not disturb me for a minute or two'), did the business in another matter of minutes and she was on her way (and off to see me for a drink) again within a matter of minutes.

So far, so obvious to you and me that she was just a cheap lay to him. But no, the was utterly convinced this was the beginning of some great romance and that might even divorce his wife and she would be the next Lady XXXX (he had a knighthood). I reckon that was what happened to the slapper and the footballer and she was f*cked off when it was obvious he dreams were not going to come through.

But the point which got me writing here in the first place: isn't it blackmail rather than extortion. What is the distinction?
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    There is an interesting psychology of these people - do they want to get caught? Or is it just the excitement of taking the risk of getting caught or maybe a just don't care because they aren't used to being held accountable?

I don't and have never subscribed to the standard view that 'all footballers are thick' because many so obviously are not. But this one, however, seems to be as thick as shit. Nothing to do with 'the excitement of getting caught' - he's just not got a lot going on upstairs.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    Have you been following the CDAN Celebs for Sex thing?

The part I read yesterday seemed to have a definite nod to our guess for the girl who does the Cannes rounds who flopped on breakfast tv show.

No not really i only go to CDAN a couple times a month now. Can't stand that re-design one of the worst ever.
  • Options
    Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    From Wine & Sass:

Rachel from Friends was a bit manic at the Oscars but think she's a bit too savvy for this.
  • Options
    JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    No not really i only go to CDAN a couple times a month now. Can't stand that re-design one of the worst ever.

It crashes my pooter 9 times out of 10 but yesterday I must have fallen lucky.

They're running a daily article about celebs who sell themselves for £££/$$$ and how they use Dubai and Cannes as two of the main places. A broker sorts the deal and they're paid in either diamonds or goods on location which they then go to the agreed pawn place back home to get the cash.

9/11 apparently buggered up the ability to ship 250k back and forth in a suitcase so they now use goods instead.

It actually made interesting reading. There was a part about 3 sisters (one of whom is more famous than the other two) and the Big Breakfast girl who's been told to lose weight or she's off the books.
  • Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Hmm. Going Clear premiered at Sundance and has been widely discussed since. As a scientologist, I think it's probably safe to say that Danny Zuko now knows everything it contains so why would he wait for its HBO debut to see the light?

And, more pertinently, how can someone predict what he will do once it airs on HBO? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Daily Xtra Canada:

Which gay icon secretly doesn't "get" trans people, which is especially shocking since she's gay herself.
This discussion has been closed.