10,000BC CHANNEL 5 mon 2nd feb

Comments

• AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yorkiegal wrote: »
    i think they're using this as an excuse to get rid of someone they didn't like anyway.

i do think it's quite possible that he was coming out of sleep and thought it was his wife but denying it sealed his fate really.

I thought that too... I also had a feeling that when you are in that state of mind, malnourished and freezing cold then you may not have been totally in control of what you were doing..
  • TanequilTanequil Posts: 366,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    It's all very BB!

Thankfully for him very few are watching this because from now on he is going to be labelled Pervy Paul.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh it's the teacher from Educating Yorkshire on a t.v. ad :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    Thankfully for him very few are watching this because from now on he is going to be labelled Pervy Paul.

The hardest bit for Paul will probably be telling his wife and her dealing with it. Although as there is only her word against his she may dismiss it.
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That girl looks really pleased with herself.

Feel it was handled badly, because now he is tarred as a groper and I feel sorry for his family. People do all sorts of sub-conscious things in their sleep, her and him included.
    Or am I a dinosaur in my thinking?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    "Pauls walking in, hide your breasts"

Eric Bristow would have taken that advice if he was there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mutter wrote: »
    That girl looks really pleased with herself.

Feel it was handled badly, because now he is tarred as a groper and I feel sorry for his family. People do all sorts of sub-conscious things in their sleep, her and him included.
    Or am I a dinosaur in my thinking?

I don't think you are a dinosaur in your thinking.. I think if they were both awake and he had done it against her will then it would be a different thing entirely but asleep well as you say we do all sorts of sub conscious things. I mean we don't know if he was so delirious he thought he was with his wife at home..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In his future in the real world his character will always be questioned. This programme hasn't done him any good has it.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think they're using this as an excuse to get rid of someone they didn't like anyway.

i do think it's quite possible that he was coming out of sleep and thought it was his wife but denying it sealed his fate really.

Agreed. The prioritising the hunting was an interesting comment. he was the only one that understood that hunting had to be the priority and that it wasn't instantly successful. A large kill would feed the group for weeks with high quality protein.

Agree with your second point as well. They are all exhausted, hungry, sleeping in close quarters, and not sleeping well. He may well have just been dreaming of home
  • DixDix Posts: 79,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    thanks, i suppose its hard to know what to believe
    It could have happened in a close sleeping situation, but I think she's making it more than it was. There again if she felt so strongly about it, why didn't she leave, and why stay in camp when she felt uncomfortable. Frim her reactions, my feeling is that she wanted to point fingers to get Paul to leave.

I think in ancient times, if that had happened, the female would have moved away.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    The hardest bit for Paul will probably be telling his wife and her dealing with it. Although as there is only her word against his she may dismiss it.

I don't know what he does for a living but it could have an impact on his job.
  • yorkiegalyorkiegal Posts: 18,929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jodie is getting a lot of abuse on twitter. She really doesn't deserve to. She obviously didn't want the production team to know about it but the decision was taken out of her hands and blown out of proportion by the others. But she's being decried as a liar and attention seeker.
  • MutterMutter Posts: 3,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul the stone age Dave Lee Travis.
    Have I seen DLT in an ad on at present? Dressed in English type national costume?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jeeze, here comes the efficient females, god help us.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what he does for a living but it could have an impact on his job.

I would hope it doesn't come back and haunt him. With any luck the production team will be able to disperse the situation for Paul.

Oh so they aren't going to hunt just live on berries...ugh!! Why oh why didn't they realise that they need to hunt..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PERILLA wrote: »
    In his future in the real world his character will always be questioned. This programme hasn't done him any good has it.

He is basically screwed.
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sounds like they basically just slandered Paul and booted him out due to their own selfish purposes and personal dislike.
  • Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,273
    Forum Member
    Jeeze, here comes the efficient females, god help us.

Well if it wasn't for Mel's strict attention to the rations, they'd all have been dead weeks ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jodie is getting a lot of abuse on twitter. She really doesn't deserve to. She obviously didn't want the production team to know about it but the decision was taken out of her hands and blown out of proportion by the others. But she's being decried as a liar and attention seeker.

From what I can gather it was JP that basically egged her on to to tell the production team. She was going to leave it be but he didn't want to leave it for some reason. Maybe he wanted Paul to leave or he felt threatened by him for whatever reason.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

But she's on telly, and knows that it would be a talking point to be aired. After Paul left, she was all smiles, and none of the woe is me situation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mutter wrote: »
    Have I seen DLT in an ad on at present? Dressed in English type national costume?

I haven't seen that I'm surprised that he has been offered work.
  • stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Idiots,. It is a 2km walk to the lake. They are exhausted. On every previous occasion they have not caught enough to justify the calorie expenditure in getting there and back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But she's on telly, and knows that it would be a talking point to be aired. After Paul left, she was all smiles, and none of the woe is me situation.

That's what I don't get she didn't seem at all that bothered by the situation. Surely if she was bothered she would be behaving differently not all smiles and stuff and talking about who's having what of Pauls...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :o Real fish.

I didn't think they existed in that lake.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girls upping their game

A wee fish for a change. 20 fish counted! Don't believe it!