Options

When Linda said the house nominated Jim

fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I had to laugh when Linda said (four or five times)
"The house nominated Jim every week" and not her.
turning that round yes, they did nominate Jim five times and he is still there. Linda was up for eviction once and she was a goner.:)

Comments

• Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    turning that round yes, they did nominate Jim five times and he is still there. Linda was up for eviction once and she was a goner.:)

Well it is them who are living with him 24/7. We see an hour of heavily edited highlights and the majority go with what they see, ( are fed from BB ) not with what they actually know, as we are not there:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Much easier to nom Jim who laughed or Linda that makes your life hell look how bad she made Dappy feel blanking him

Yes Linda all the viewers have been fooled - he said he probably met you 3 or 4 times in his life - but you are fixated - Michael the professional actor could not fool everyone not even for a week but Jim can act 24/7 for 3 weeks ?

If this is how you are when you dislike someone what are you like when you hate them?
  • Options
    Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member

I also noted the irony with relish. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MIKKIL wrote: »
    Much easier to nom Jim who laughed or Linda that makes your life hell look how bad she made Dappy feel blanking him

Yes Linda all the viewers have been fooled - he said he probably met you 3 or 4 times in his life - but you are fixated - Michael the professional actor could not fool everyone not even for a week but Jim can act 24/7 for 3 weeks ?

If this is how you are when you dislike someone what are you like when you hate them?

He told Luisa he is, after all he said he couldn't be himself in there or he would be chucked out. Is that not the definition of acting?:confused:

Anyway they are all acting. At least Jim has the Balls to say it.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    MIKKIL wrote: »

Thats so true. Jim was ok about being nominated, he didn't make people feel like crap. Linda was the opposite, if anyone said any slight negative thing about her, or took Jim's side, like Ollie did initially in the fence game, she made sure they felt her displeasure. Dappy felt awful for nominating her. Linda created a nasty atmosphere if you didn't get on side.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deluded to the bitter end is Linda. For someone who says she's a fan of the show it's amazing how clueless she appeared....or was it her bitterness that clouded her senses?!
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    Deluded to the bitter end is Linda. For someone who says she's a fan of the show it's amazing how clueless she appeared....or was it her bitterness that clouded her senses?!

Agree with all you say, and yes her bitterness helped to evict her, as if she was a fan she would have cottoned on after Jim had been saved 4 times the public were behind him...
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    He told Luisa he is, after all he said he couldn't be himself in there or he would be chucked out. Is that not the definition of acting?:confused:

Anyway they are all acting. At least Jim has the Balls to say it.

I don't think anyone can really be themselves in there all the time, especially when confronted with rude or difficult people who want to make your life a misery.
    I'm sure on the outside Jim might have been a bit more forthright in telling Linda exactly what he thought of her,(she more than deserved it), but perhaps he's trying to control himself more in the house, especially with his family watching? Nothing wrong with a bit of self control.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    I don't think anyone can really be themselves in there all the time, especially when confronted with rude or difficult people who want to make your life a misery.
    I'm sure on the outside Jim might have been a bit more forthright in telling Linda exactly what he thought of her,(she more than deserved it), but perhaps he's trying to control himself more in the house, especially with his family watching? Nothing wrong with a bit of self control.

He's a martyr Frizzy......I think my self control would have flown right out of the window days ago with Linda.

:)
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thats so true. Jim was ok about being nominated, he didn't make people feel like crap. Linda was the opposite, if anyone said any slight negative thing about her, or took Jim's side, like Ollie did initially in the fence game, she made sure they felt her displeasure. Dappy felt awful for nominating her. Linda created a nasty atmosphere if you didn't get on side.

Completely agree! Very nasty woman who should never be crossed!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's exactly what he is doing, and yes, he was very good at it. Good on him, but let's not get carried away and believe Linda was the Anti-Christ whilst Jim was as innocent as the driven snow. We saw 1 hour out of 24 of edited highlights!!

I reckon they had some decent chats and even a bit of laughter together, Linda did tell Emma she had some good times with Jim. But this obviously wasn't in BB's agenda to show us. Why do you think it got extended and ratings were high? I believe because of Jim, Linda and Luisa.:)