Has your opinion of Cheryl changed recently?

BlazingLovaticBlazingLovatic Posts: 160
Forum Member
Has it?

Following the X Factor: 274 votes

I like her more
21%
re_hashedGrahamjoanneShAneOmaC2005babinabasoapmad2006big bro geekHughOSStephenHKent[Deleted User]goroos1994[Deleted User]Pele-thefiregoddessStubexmel05chackalacka123409beyoncefan[Deleted User][Deleted User]EpicEastenderswillrelf92 60 votes
My opinion of her hasn't changed
34%
SULLASylvialulu gLiverpoolFCGirlgawdelpusjeanojSaturnReality SucksStewartFCallousJohn Doughfloozie_21moontideAbsolutely[Deleted User]gaz141Miss Havershamsycamorelea27davey_wavey 94 votes
I like her less
43%
HailHenrikapplepie2100[Deleted User]Bella TrixKazismeScottishWoodybingoes[Deleted User]moll[Deleted User]ForGodsSakeredcherryMikey_Chief Inspector[Deleted User]blueface2222[Deleted User]gizmocrystalmrs.deschanelHeavenly 120 votes

Comments

• Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes a little. She seems more confrontational? And easily annoyed.
  • Daily DreamsDaily Dreams Posts: 1,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her more
    Yes, for the better :) I'm glad she's being more vocal. Maybe taking a leaf outta Mel B's book yeah but still, it's a step in the right direction.
  • clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her less
    Nope. She always was a talentless idiot and she still is a talentless idiot
  • Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her more
    I'm in the minority ..I always loved Cheryl...:p
  • SuperSoaperSuperSoaper Posts: 5,724
    Forum Member
    I like her less
    I like her less.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I like her less
    I don't like her. She is a bully. She did it with Wagner years ago .she did it with Raine this year and because she doesn't like Louis, she is picking on his acts. her behaviour on this show as a very well paid judge irritates me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't mind her, if you watch the show then we are all going to get peed off with one or the other of the judges as everyone's taste is different and they are not always going to support the act you like.
  • BlazingLovaticBlazingLovatic Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    I like her more
    I don't like her. She is a bully. She did it with Wagner years ago .she did it with Raine this year and because she doesn't like Louis, she is picking on his acts. her behaviour on this show as a very well paid judge irritates me

Lbr, Wagner was undeserving of his place. Raign attracted negative criticism from 90% of the people watching the show, not just Cheryl. The only difference being that she was simply in the position to act upon it.. As for the last claim, both the boybands are/were all style & no substance, Blonde Electra don't even need an explanation, and Cheryl likes Only The Young.
  • PiippPiipp Posts: 2,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's just been a bitter confrontational cow tonight.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I never liked her. Hasn't changed
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her more
    I like her, I think a lot of people who have always disliked her are going to vote they like her less now, when in reality there feelings are probably unchanged.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her more
    I like her more just for her honesty. She gets what makes an act stand out as an artist. There's a heavy dollop of misogyny in the views the majority have on her I feel, a majority of the hatred, and it is hatred, really isn't warranted.

I love her and Mel and to suggest she is a worse judge or "meaner" that the rest is laughable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    I like her less
    Lbr, Wagner was undeserving of his place. Raign attracted negative criticism from 90% of the people watching the show, not just Cheryl. The only difference being that she was simply in the position to act upon it.. As for the last claim, both the boybands are/were all style & no substance, Blonde Electra don't even need an explanation, and Cheryl likes Only The Young.

I am referring to the situation with Wagner where Cheryl referred to a backstage situation when judging his performance which I felt to be really unprofessional at the time. I don't disagree that Wagner should have gone earlier than he did but people voted for him and that is a separate issue.

In regards to Raine, it was obvious that Cheryl didnt like it when Raine told her that she was only interested in Simon's opinion and can completely understand why she said no at the time. But she kept it as a grudge and surely as a judge, should have given constructive feedback that Raine needed to work on her attitude as she had the voice and creativity there rather than turn her head every time Raine appeared on stage

Cheryl criticised all Louis's acts tonight and fair enough, is her opinion, but interesting that it has also been reported that she doesn't like Louis either and look how she reacted when she was dropped from US Xfactor

In my opinion, therefore, I don't rate her as a judge and think they should get rid of her off the panel and maybe donate her salary to the midwives on the NHS
  • riannerianne Posts: 1,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My opinion hasn't changed
    Still think she is not a 'genuine' person
    I will never forgive her for the way she treated wagner :-D
  • willrelf92willrelf92 Posts: 15,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her more
    Yep, I love her more and more every time I see her.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her more
    I definitely think she is better, she is being much more honest than she was before.

I thought she was spot on about Jay James and Only The Young tonight, I don't get what the other judges were on about.
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her less
    I think Simon likes to hold a grudge until he can act on it.
    The whole episode with Raign was created and edited to make Cheryl look bad.
    The Kermit comments are this year's version of Barlow's scripted "**** breath" comment in 2012 to undermine Tulisa.

I've never been a fan of Cheryl as I don't like the whole style over substance nature of her music. But I like Cowell less as he is a truly unsavoury character.
  • ThiswillbefunThiswillbefun Posts: 10,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her less
    Maybe the "Opinion hasn't changed" should be split into "liked her before & opinion hasn't changed" and Didn't like her before & opinion hasn't changed".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    She has been very confrontational and bitchy this year but she seems to be the only one speaking a bit of sense.
  • davey_waveydavey_wavey Posts: 27,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always disliked her. She's only where she is because of her looks, and not because of any kind of talent. Fair play to her for being in the right place at the right time. I find her very unlikeable though and hard to warm to.
  • TheGraduate2012TheGraduate2012 Posts: 14,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know. She seems to be offering more constructive criticism this year, but on the other hand, she seems a bit more reserved, like she can't really be bothered.
  • SisterMoonbeamSisterMoonbeam Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    No. She's still irritating
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her more
    i like her the same or more.
    Mel B seems to have had a big impact on Cheryl she's more opinionated not holding back as more as she would. Her and Mel are teaming up against Simon sometimes. I've agreed with all of what Cheryl has said tonight she's been right.
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her less
    Yeah. . I used to think she was a bit of a prat.. Now I think she's a complete prat
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member
    No still dislike her