Tomb Raider Underworld for the Wii?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
Forum Member
Has anyone played this?

I've had my Wii for less than a month but I'm a long-time TR fan (played on PS and Xbox) so I'm tempted to buy TR Underworld for the Wii. However, when reading reviews online, a lot of them talk about various bugs and glitches that spoil the game.

I also have an Xbox 360 so, after reading about the game on the Wii I'm thinking I should just get it for the 360 and just keep using the Wii to play less "serious" (:confused:) games with my daughter. I liked the idea of special TR puzzles and actions for the Wii though, and was intrigued as to how they would work.

So...has anyone played the game? Is it annoyingly glitchy? How does it compare in terms of the controls with TR on other consoles?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I'd go for the 360 version. It looks, sounds and plays brilliantly, and the first of the DLC levels Beneath the Ashes will be available to buy from the XBL Marketplace on Tuesday. ;)

Frankly the Wii is better suited for other kinds of games.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Thanks.

That is what I was thinking: the Wii is great for family games - we're all loving it - but for a game that I'll sit down and play for hours on my own, I'd probably be best getting it on the 360. I certainly loved playing TR Anniversary on the 360.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    I own TR on the Wii and I haven't experienced any glitches thus far. But as you say, the Wii is more family friendly and a console that is better off playing with other people. The Wii version is more longer than the others but Xbox has got 2 DLC's coming out soon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I own it and have played it through to the end. The only parts that i had problems with was pushing an object and trying to climb onto it while being attacked and also finding the way to kill the Kraken. The game just doesn't last long enough. It's an OK game, but i would have liked more for my money.