Options

Am I the only one disgusted at Marlon and Ash's "****" conversation?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,415
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know what it's like to have guys leer at you and say what I consider to be degrading things and then the conversation how they want a **** in the house? Ugh.

Comments

• Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are vile, crude arseholes, I doubt any of the women in the house would be that desperate anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quick! Call OFCOM!!
  • Options
    diesels hummindiesels hummin Posts: 7,589
    Forum Member
    Ash is one brainless prick.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are vile, crude arseholes, I doubt any of the women in the house would be that desperate anyway.

I'll second that.

:)
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not disgusted. But as a man i would never talk that way about a woman, it just makes you look like an ass.
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a guy but I just think they've got no respect and are very rude. Even though I think they were wrong about there being none in the house... Not judging lol.
  • Options
    PrincessRivPrincessRiv Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Girls don't want a slag for a boyfriend either and certainly not a man that seem to have very little respect for women.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Men like that never get as much action as they suggest.
  • Options
    previewspreviews Posts: 3,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's one of the creepiest, most demeaning conversations i've ever heard in the house. The irony is that both of them have been completely kicked into a corner by the strong women in there, none of whom seem to have the slightest respect for them or interest in them.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'd soon moan if all the women were sluts.

The house would be an even bigger mess than it is.
  • Options
    strictmachinestrictmachine Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it pretty distasteful TBH.
  • Options
    BlazingLovaticBlazingLovatic Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Yes, it was very degrading to women
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are just feeling frustrated. I'm not offended by stuff like this. It's lad talk. Fact is if they put a **** in there, who would do it for a bag of chips, people wouldn't like that either lol.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Like it or not, those comments are pretty representative of a large number of men, sadly.
  • Options
    ChipPaperChipPaper Posts: 18,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found it disgusting, and I'm no prude or shrinking violet. Really distasteful conversation, you have to have such little respect for women to talk like they did.
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Guys like sluts but there are apparently non in the house, it's not surprising they are disappointed. All the girls are either unattractive, miserable or both
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    previews wrote: »
    That's one of the creepiest, most demeaning conversations i've ever heard in the house. The irony is that both of them have been completely kicked into a corner by the strong women in there, none of whom seem to have the slightest respect for them or interest in them.

I think both of them think that the all of the women in the house should be falling at their feet, and they can't understand why that's not happening. Nothing to do with them being a couple of arrogant, sexist tossers or anything...
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ChipPaper wrote: »
    I found it disgusting, and I'm no prude or shrinking violet. Really distasteful conversation, you have to have such little respect for women to talk like they did.

Would you do it for a bag of chips?
  • Options
    CazooCazoo Posts: 2,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    Guys like sluts but there are apparently non in the house, it's not surprising they are disappointed. All the girls are either unattractive, miserable or both

Yes, because of course men are owed women. >:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    both objective perverts
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    Men like that never get as much action as they suggest.

The ones who talk about it the most are the ones who get it the least.
  • Options
    peterstonepeterstone Posts: 5,160
    Forum Member
    Why is she slagging Marlon and not Ash. I think she fancies Marlon a bit
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ones who talk about it the most are the ones who get it the least.

I've found that too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ChipPaper wrote: »

Agreed, but unfortunately there are women out here that do give women this reputation.
    Therefore it's not surprising some men have no respect. Even on here, when we post against disgusting behaviors in the females in the house, we get accused of being jealous etc?

So when respectable women show disgust at the disgusting behaviours in other women we get insulted. Figure that out.:confused:
  • Options
    James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member
    On my views on it I found it disgusting stuff like that makes me ashamed to be male.