Options

Pretty young woman with fat, ugly old guy - RE Jeremy Kyle

Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
Forum Member
✭✭
Just watched a couple today.

She a softly spoken pretty brunette, no more than 22 years old. Her husband, a fat, ugly, loud mouth scumbag who's cheated on his wife numerous times. He looks about 60.

And she's gone back to him.:o:o

I don't get it. Someone help me out here. What do these pretty girls see in these fat, loud mouthed, ugly old guy cheaters???????????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Comments

• Options
    justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Their bank accounts?
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's Jeremy Kyle, the rules of normal, intelligent, and civilized people don't apply.
  • Options
    grauniadgrauniad Posts: 7,957
    Forum Member
    Just looked at this on ITVplayer. She is 28 and he is 45. Not an enormous gap, but still doesn't explain why she's with him.
    Maybe she's had a difficult time and is looking for a father figure. By the look of him, doesn't look like his bank account, but maybe he has a monster todger.
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a story in the papers the other day about a man of 80 who had a 19-year-old girlfriend, I'm surprised Kyle hasn't picked it up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 96
    Forum Member
    Pretty young woman was stretching it a bit - as for the bloke, I thought it was Chris Moyles at first glance !
  • Options
    ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    Daddy issues, or he's got money :p
  • Options
    AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably a combination of daddy issues and money.
  • Options
    Sansa_SnowSansa_Snow Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same with scrawny scroat male with overweight ugly females
  • Options
    justatechjustatech Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    28 and 45 is hardly a massive age gap to be honest. I have a friend who is 23 years younger than her boyfriend and another who is 32 years younger. If they get on and are happy why should anyone else care?
  • Options
    BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought looks-wise they were on par with one another. She wasn't exactly pretty and he wasn't an ogre. He was definitely a control-freak though, felt a bit sorry for her in that regard.

Also, the Christmas theme in these stories is a bit tenuous. They were probably filmed in August. I will be giving Friday's show a miss I think. Looks to be one of his self-congratulating cringe fests.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretty young woman was stretching it a bit - as for the bloke, I thought it was Chris Moyles at first glance !

Come on, she could do a thousand times better than him.
    grauniad wrote: »
    Just looked at this on ITVplayer. She is 28 and he is 45. Not an enormous gap, but still doesn't explain why she's with him.
    Maybe she's had a difficult time and is looking for a father figure. By the look of him, doesn't look like his bank account, but maybe he has a monster todger.

She doesn't look 28. And surely he cannot be 45. Has he counted the years he slept?

But like you say how can she love a useless fat old loser like him. He looks like her grandfather.