Options

Evolution of the Daleks BBC Website Blurb

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 127
Forum Member
Evolution of the Daleks: As a new Dalek Empire rises in 1930s New York, the Doctor must enter an unholy alliance. :confused::confused:

from the BBC website!!

I wonder if the Doctor agrees to help save the Daleks?

Comments

• Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is that the Doctor teams with one of the Daleks, the one who seemed to have a bit more of a role and was against Sec's evolution.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is that the Doctor teams with one of the Daleks, the one who seemed to have a bit more of a role and was against Sec's evolution.
    Yes giving the producers the get out of Jail card of letting one Dalek get away-again!!! Then they'll turn up again next series(or probably S3 finale) :yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alternately, Diagones mind reaserts itself. Showing that the hybridisation won't work to the Daleks advantage.
  • Options
    dgembadgembadgembadgemba Posts: 18,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i think thats more likely. the Dr teams up with the Sec/Diagoras hybrid to stop the other three pepperpots wiping out 1930s new york
  • Options
    !!11oneone!!11oneone Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No, I think it'll be the otherway round. Sec is clearly superior to the others and the antenna on the top of the building is some sort of grand plan.

The Doctor will need to stop Sec and have to use the other daleks to do it - the mobile cruet set will hate Sec as impure and the Doctor will use it.

Thus, Sec will be destroyed but the others will be less permanently gone, to return later...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone else notice that the top of the building looks a bit like a dalek, the plans even more so. Could that be where the idea of an art deco dalek came from.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    !!11oneone wrote:
    No, I think it'll be the otherway round. Sec is clearly superior to the others and the antenna on the top of the building is some sort of grand plan.

The Doctor will need to stop Sec and have to use the other daleks to do it - the mobile cruet set will hate Sec as impure and the Doctor will use it.

Thus, Sec will be destroyed but the others will be less permanently gone, to return later...

just hope it isn't a rehash of the resolution that was going to be used in PotW with the mast of the Empire State Building replacing the Games Station.
  • Options
    !!11oneone!!11oneone Posts: 4,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, it'll be much better than the end of the first series....

Martha will wake up and it was all a dream.