And Pete can't even sing any more
  • Options
    Jean_DanielsJean_Daniels Posts: 5,031
    Forum Member
    GrozzyGirl wrote: »
    I don't know what BOTs are thinking having him on
    Rylan appears to love him

complete disaster pete burns/rylan clarke,pair of muppets and the audience for clapping them do they pay the audience to appear then they never make sense,notice paul hasnt wasted his time on there,good on you paul
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    GrozzyGirl wrote: »
    I don't know what BOTs are thinking having him on
    Rylan appears to love him

It remains a great song but it did sound like Rylan was singing it better than Burns - which is just wrong somehow.
  • Options
    MissDeeBlueMissDeeBlue Posts: 4,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pete Burns, in my opinion, has psychological issues. Why? Because It shows in his face AND his defensive attitude. When I saw him on finals night, I became very upset for him

From once a very attractive man, with quite rugged facial features, he has let *something* destroy him as soon as he experienced a little of the famous stuff, regarding a musical hit, or two

No matter what they do to his face now, there is one thing that remains untouched - his eyes, the windows to his soul, which sadly portray a very very broken man indeed

Its such a sad image, and shows that when a person tries to chase their idea of physical perfection, its a fight that results in huge losses every time, whether it be physically, psychologically or financially.

Peace and hugs to you Pete. I hope one day you find your inner peace, and your heart (which Im sure is full of love) and your soul (which is your protector) shines through :cool:
  • Options
    AchtungAchtung Posts: 10,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's beyond the point of no return with regards to surgically altering his appearance, however, I thought he looked better than he has on other shows in the past few years such as This Morning when his whole face looked like it had ballooned.
  • Options
    RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's reached tragic proportions now.

A few years ago he was on Wife Swap.

Pete looked odd, but he did look sort of beautiful and wasn't puffy, and was slim and elegant.

He also seemed happy with his partner, had a nice little place and seemed, I don't know, 'in charge' and together.

Since then he's had more and more work done and got progressively more freakish and damaged looking, which is awful.

He's also bankrupt apparantly, and says he'll STILL carry on having surgery.

It used to seem like he WAS the work of art he purported to be. And that was acceptable, now he's a tragic mess.

And no where left to go but worse, and he's determined to do it.

Very, very sad.
  • Options
    Paul_KegnanPaul_Kegnan Posts: 132
    Forum Member
    He is very mentally disturbed. Real shame.
  • Options
    ErinnaErinna Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear Pete, his face looks like a wooden mask.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    It makes me sad. He is intelligent, witty, and eccentric but yes, sadly, very damaged too. A tortured soul, I would say.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a sad character, but really nasty guy. The way he treated Jodie Marsh was the worst I've ever seen on BB
  • Options
    biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gelefsky wrote: »
    He is a sad character, but really nasty guy. The way he treated Jodie Marsh was the worst I've ever seen on BB

yes that was a truly appalling moment in BB history
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Barrymore treated her worse, it was horrible to watch..... he came in very unsure of how the public would react to him.. then got conceited . horrible man...
  • Options
    soapnutsoapnut Posts: 6,903
    Forum Member
    He's had more makeovers than DIY SOS.

Shame really as he looked perfectly fine before he went under the knife.

The disastrous lip implants set the ball rolling, but he won his case and sadly decided to rearrange his face with the winnings.

His latest look is disturbing and as somebody mentioned in a similar thread, he resembles a China Doll! :o
  • Options
    Angelique_DormaAngelique_Dorma Posts: 3,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I could not agree more, and I am no Jodie Marsh fan. The way Pete Burns & Michael Barrymore bullied, yes, bullied Jodie Marsh on CBB was mighty hard to watch and put me right off Barrymore, Burns I didn't know much about until then. Awful creatures the pair of them.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ''Pete Burns and his face singing that song again''

Well he could hardly sing without his face, could he?:o
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    biomorph04 wrote: »
    yes that was a truly appalling moment in BB history

Which moment were you thinking of?