In BOTS does anyone else notice the same on or two audience members again and again?

Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Or am I just OCD?

Comments

• welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    No that old woman with the big hair I've seen her so many times! And a few other oldies too. They must be Rylan's family ;)
  • Kyle_nKyle_n Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    of course all bb actors even in the press conference i seen a couple of same faces
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Same one or two? Half of them I see more than my family. I know them by bloody name!
  • Dean_JohnstonDean_Johnston Posts: 213
    Forum Member
    Irish gay John always on bots and dosent have to wait in the que but gets out at the front next to the fat guy on live shows was in the press conference
    Forum Member
    I noticed a guy who was on Xtra Factor phoning up a bit last series on BOTS a few times this series.
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Same old faces always. Especially hand-picked for the live show yesterday and today.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paul (glasses man)
    Gracie and her friends
    The mixed race guy with no hair
    George B (well built guy)
    Older blonde with big boobs
    John the one that sounds like Eammon
    That guy in a bow tie all the time
    Moheakan bloke always in the first row

Yep I know all of them...
  • Brandon_SmithBrandon_Smith Posts: 2,908
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Paul (glasses man)
    Gracie and her friends

:D:D:D
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a man with glasses and loud shirts..constantly on bots..dont know if he posts on here? im sure he appeared on last years bb having a pop at marc .>:(
  • nattoyakinattoyaki Posts: 7,080
    Forum Member
    Paul (glasses man)
    Gracie and her friends

I thought Paul was a noticeable absentee yesterday and today? But then they've been lukewarm on him for a few years now.

I thought the shaven headed chap who posts on here sometimes would want to distance himself from this utter crap now that a) PR for the stars is meant to be his business, b) he's now more famous than most of the contestants!
    Forum Member
    Paul (glasses man)
    Gracie and her friends

Salv I nominate you to be executive producer for next series get to work :D (And no more Geordie Shore people please)
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's a few of them I recognise time and time again.
  • mellickmellick Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And now we have the camp asian guy with the beard who has started to be a regular oh and the camp Irish guy who was in the house yesterday
  • DonkeyKonk2DonkeyKonk2 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    I think there's a few that first appeared during Russell Brands reign that I think still appear. There's a black lady I think I saw the other night on it who looked like she was on when he was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh and there is that semi regular drag queen, at least not the one from a couple of years ago who used to do strange things with her tongue, she was like a cow with her tongue always out and wiggling about. Anyone remember her?
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mellick wrote: »
    And now we have the camp asian guy with the beard who has started to be a regular oh and the camp Irish guy who was in the house yesterday

Oh aye, he thinks he's hilarious that one, always making gags about chillies and peppers :(
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mellick wrote: »
    And now we have the camp asian guy with th
    e beard who has started to be a regular oh and the camp Irish guy who was in the house yesterday

yes the asian guy has been a constant.and yes now I remember paul glasses man from previous series.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least 12 regulars..... My friend trys every week for tickets ...but no luck
  • floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thinking along the same lines. Would be so much better without the brown nosed sycophants and wannabes.

the plump lady in blue must be a reality nut, she was on Come Dine With Me a few weeks ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think I remember seeing the camp Asian guy with beard on "Whose doing the dishes?"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Wilder is the guy with Glasses and his site says he is a Professional Supporting Artist and Reality TV Contributor

http://www.paulwilder.biz/
  • DonkeyKonk2DonkeyKonk2 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Remember in Russells reign how he actually listened to folk, and they would actually often have interesting points / discussions to make, rather than just bark and clap like seals as they do now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember in Russells reign how he actually listened to folk, and they would actually often have interesting points / discussions to make, rather than just bark and clap like seals as they do now.

Yeah but he was just as annoying going on about dropping his pants and getting his winkie out and kept going on about his scrotum
  • tigerlily96tigerlily96 Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same one or two? Half of them I see more than my family. I know them by bloody name!

Same! :D
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I always notice the girl who asked Stephanie the question about if the roles were reversed and Sam was in the house. She's always on bbbots