2»

Comments

• CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member
    mysty211 wrote: »
    Steph's made another claim latest daily star headline tomorrow
    https://twitter.com/DailyStarSunday/status/696115481556688896

She should go on the x factor wrong place

Shes lying it on about the abuse to try and justify why shes a cheat lol and thinks its ok and people will buy into this ^_^
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Shes lying it on about the abuse to try and justify why shes a cheat lol and thinks its ok and people will buy into this ^_^

How do you know she is? Were you there?
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    By all accounts he is a pretty despicable fella.
    You might want to dictionary check the meaning of the word all.....
  • mellickmellick Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was probably verbally abusive to her about the state of the house with dirty knickers lying everywhere and about her taking his designer clothes that he needs for work from his wardrobe and burning **** holes and spilling booze all over them and then stuffing them down behind the sofa rather than washing them.

And in her mind that's an abusive relationship. She only realised she loved Jeremy when he was happy to pick up her dirty knickers, gave her a kiss and cuddle and offered to wash them for her and at that point she realised that...

LOVE IS .. when your partner offers to wash your dirty knickers left lying around the house and doesn't moan about it
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    mellick wrote: »
    He was probably verbally abusive to her about the state of the house with dirty knickers lying everywhere and about her taking his designer clothes that he needs for work from his wardrobe and burning **** holes and spilling booze all over them and then stuffing them down behind the sofa rather than washing them.

And in her mind that's an abusive relationship. She only realised she loved Jeremy when he was happy to pick up her dirty knickers, gave her a kiss and cuddle and offered to wash them for her and at that point she realised that...

LOVE IS .. when your partner offers to wash your dirty knickers left lying around the house and doesn't moan about it

You have given her dirty knickers a lot of thought i see.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who is Sam Reece and why do people keep mentioning him on the BB forum when he has never been on BB
  • guiserguiser Posts: 1,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the same Steph who thought she was being bullied when Danniella told her if she carried on with her tantrums and self-obsessed behaviour.

With every passing hour, Danniella's warnings creep closer and closer to being realised.

Steph's got a big gig with OK magazine, but in three months time she'll be lucky to get a couple of paragraphs in those more downmarket mags that you can't remember the name of.

As far as her career is concerned, she's burnt her boats with musical theatre, while 'Boring' Darren and 'Evil' John will continue to work.

Maybe when she's 40 she'll be taking on Danniella's role and going into the CBB house as the bitter old has-been who had it all but ended up in the gutter.
  • chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »
    Who is Sam Reece and why do people keep mentioning him on the BB forum when he has never been on BB

Sam Reece is Stephanie's apparently-now EX boyfriend.

When she first entered the house, she constantly gushed about how amazing he is, how much she loves him, and how she wanted to marry him...fast forward 5 weeks later, without talking or seeing him the entire time (obviously), and she's accusing him of being a cheat and an abuser towards her, all to justify her disgusting antics in the house such as to55ing of some bloke she met 5 minutes ago for her proud parents to see.

Yuck.
  • Goggle girlGoggle girl Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could Stephanie find herself on the wrong side of a deformation of character or slander law suite? Not suggesting that Sam was the ideal boyfriend but ther is a huge differences between an ex saying you didn't take her for dinner or even that you cheated on her and now, as Steph is, saying that he was abusive.

If it not true (abuse) than she deserves to exposed to be a liar.
  • EadfrithEadfrith Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    She tried to ruin her ex husbands career and roped Peter Andre in to help. That's pretty despicable to me. Awful woman

I wonder how they will insert Peter Andre into this drama??:o I mean this is front page stuff !!
  • pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You have given her dirty knickers a lot of thought i see.

Well she has stuck them in everyone's face for the last two weeks, she's only herself to blame for people talking about her knickers, dirty or otherwise.

I think he was unwise to choose CAN, they have a terrible track record with court cases, last time it was Claire Powell and Peter Andre that did the lying in and out of court according to the judge. I bet the strategy is to play it all out in the media, so get ready for lots of childish, nasty mudslinging from both sides. Steph is a pathological liar imo, I think she convinces herself the lies are true. She has all the hallmarks of an addict- hurting loved ones by lying and cheating and then rationalising it all to herself by playing the victim.

She is obsessed with money and who pays for what as well, I'm :D thinking back to her calling Gemma a materialist, I didn't hear Gem boasting about paying for her parent's extension and then kicking her little brother out of his new bedroom when she goes home cos she paid for it. He's probably the first teenage boy ever to get his bedroom back in a filthier state when she's finished with it.
  • pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eadfrith wrote: »
    I wonder how they will insert Peter Andre into this drama??:o I mean this is front page stuff !!

PETER ANDRE ADVISES SAM REECE:
    Just stay calm and love yah kids mate, and if you aint got kids 'ave some, they're a great little earner. Oh yeah, find a nice innocent young girl with a decent career ahead of her and ruin it all by knocking her up.
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,983
    Forum Member
    By all accounts he is a pretty despicable fella.

How do you know this?
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,983
    Forum Member
    SULLA wrote: »

I think you probably know the answer to both those questions