Options

Jeremy on RTE

patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Interview on Ray D'Arcy Show. Looking very hungover. Summary: Steph a big surprise coming in second; two he wanted first and second.

We were in a posh prison, feelings developed. Feel bad for boyfriend, like to think I'm a respectful lad blah, blah, blah. Sam has more twitter followers than Steph so he's doing all right :D

We had the after-party. I was telling her to mingle with her family a bit. We went back for a few drinks and had a nice night together.......

Sam wasn't there - Jeremy joked he was videoing it. :blush:

If that was my girlfriend I'd be devastated. It's just a weird series of events. At the moment we are working towards a relationship. We are both still single. Take two weeks, take a breather, see your friends and family.

I haven't liked someone that much for a long time, probably since my first girlfriend.

Off Steph topic (thank god)

Admitted he went in as an unknown. I went out with a few of the boys and there's a lot of focus on you. You have to watch your ps and qs. Newcastle girl, he was just in a picture with her. Nothing happened. Taking to steph about it today and we were laughing about it.

Left school at 16 to go to Tranmere Rovers to pursue football career. Hit 18 and drink led to trouble with football. Then Beauty School Drop Outs. Platform to get an agent.

Mum, brother and half-sister died in same year when he was 16/17. Made him grow up a lot quicker. I live life very fast; don't take myself too seriously. First tattoo tribute to Mum. 130 hours of tattoos and a lot of money wasted. It's just a bit or art, like.

Re locket - she's very low in self-esteem, the girl. It was just a little gesture and I got it off her last night. Gave it because she was being boo'ed. Rumours about him and Steph reality show? Yeah, on Babestation!

Comments

• Options
    nemesisisnemesisis Posts: 6,176
    Forum Member
    ah glad he's got his locket back
  • Options
    K_L3K_L3 Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    I watched it, thought he came across great, very funny. Looked good in a grey suit
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the write up. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluestone wrote: »
    Thanks for the write up. Much appreciated.

There should be a link to the full interview ready in less than an hour. I'll put it up as soon as it's available.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    There should be a link to the full interview ready in less than an hour. I'll put it up as soon as it's available.

Thanks looking forward to the link.
  • Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Interview on Ray D'Arcy Show. Looking very hungover. Summary: Steph a big surprise coming in second; two he wanted first and second.

We were in a posh prison, feelings developed. Feel bad for boyfriend, like to think I'm a respectful lad blah, blah, blah. Sam has more twitter followers than Steph so he's doing all right :D

We had the after-party. I was telling her to mingle with her family a bit. We went back for a few drinks and had a nice night together.......

If that was my girlfriend I'd be devastated. It's just a weird series of events. At the moment we are working towards a relationship. We are both still single. Take two weeks, take a breather, see your friends and family.

I haven't liked someone that much for a long time, probably since my first girlfriend.

Admitted he went in as an unknown. I went out with a few of the boys and there's a lot of focus on you. You have to watch your ps and qs. Newcastle girl, he was just in a picture with her. Nothing happened. Taking to steph about it today and we were laughing about it.

Left school at 16 to go to Tranmere Rovers to pursue football career. Hit 18 and drink led to trouble with football. Then Beauty School Drop Outs. Platform to get an agent.

Mum, brother and half-sister died in same year when he was 16/17. Made him grow up a lot quicker. I live life very fast; don't take myself too seriously. First tattoo tribute to Mum. 130 hours of tattoos and a lot of money wasted. It's just a bit or art, like.

Re locket - she's very low in self-esteem, the girl. It was just a little gesture and I got it off her last night. Gave it because she was being boo'ed. Rumours about him and Steph reality show? Yeah, on Babestation!

LOL@BIB
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Here we go, full interview with Jeremy on the Ray D'Arcy Show :

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/the-ray-darcy-show-extras-30003588/10527104/

An entertaining interview (didn't know he was on the books of Tranmere Rovers and Walsall as a teenager.....BB should have mentioned that in his VT).
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting interview, I thought Jeremy came across really well.

Did anyone catch what part of Wicklow he's from, the presenter mentioned it at the beginning?
  • Options
    CLIVE_SmithCLIVE_Smith Posts: 8,043
    Forum Member
    Helen90 wrote: »

Did anyone catch what part of Wicklow he's from, the presenter mentioned it at the beginning?

Where did you get the information Stephanie was going to Ireland on Tuesday, you must of been hearing things :D:D
  • Options
    Helen90Helen90 Posts: 4,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did you get the information Stephanie was going to Ireland on Tuesday, you must of been hearing things :D:D

I read it in some article today, but Steph liked a tweet about her going to Ireland on Tuesday so I guess it's true.
  • Options
    westbrewwestbrew Posts: 170
    Forum Member

I think he said he first lived in Dublin and then moved to Bray in Co. Wicklow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes Bray, County Wicklow. He says he was born in Dublin but the family moved there after a while (it's very near to the border with County Dublin though, so they didn't move 'that' far......it's a very popular coastal resort town).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Here we go, full interview with Jeremy on the Ray D'Arcy Show :

http://www.rte.ie/player/ie/show/the-ray-darcy-show-extras-30003588/10527104/

An entertaining interview (didn't know he was on the books of Tranmere Rovers and Walsall as a teenager.....BB should have mentioned that in his VT).

Thank you for the link Eurostar :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I read it in some article today, but Steph liked a tweet about her going to Ireland on Tuesday so I guess it's true.

Ah ok just didn't sound like it on the interview he said they need time apart ;-) probably booking his flight to Timbuktu :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 283
    Forum Member
    Thank you Patsy for the summary and Eurostar for the link :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the link Eurostar :)

You're welcome Clive :)
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that Jeremy still refers to Sam as Stephanie's boyfriend and at one point even said something like "If that was my girlfriend" or "if I was the boyfriend"....

I think it is level headed of him to realize they need to slow it down and is already putting the breaks on it and distancing himself--saying they need time apart and blah blah blah. They may end up together for whatever period of time but it does seem smart to take a moment to breathe before rushing head first into a committed romantic relationship. Whatever...they are both adults and can figure it out....a life lesson/experience regardless of how it turns out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :)
    You're welcome Clive :)

:)...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting that Jeremy still refers to Sam as Stephanie's boyfriend and at one point even said something like "If that was my girlfriend" or "if I was the boyfriend"....

I think it is level headed of him to realize they need to slow it down and is already putting the breaks on it and distancing himself--saying they need time apart and blah blah blah. They may end up together for whatever period of time but it does seem smart to take a moment to breathe before rushing head first into a committed romantic relationship. Whatever...they are both adults and can figure it out....a life lesson/experience regardless of how it turns out.

Indeed, and he's fully aware it was a bizarre set of circumstances that brought them together so he's right to proceed with caution and not dive in head first.

Sounds like they definitely spent last night together though :)
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Remember Stephanie's histrionics when she was put into the detox room for the night ? ... how she said being apart from Jeremy was too hard, and how she was already missing him ?

So now they're out, and free to be together all they want ( with no cameras ) ... and what do they do ?

They go on 'a break' !

Doesn't sound like Love's young dream to me
  • Options
    Vicky8675309Vicky8675309 Posts: 3,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was probably a mutual "hit it and quit it"....lol
  • Options
    sweetmisssweetmiss Posts: 3,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard on twitter Jeremy told fans at the airport Steph is coming Ireland on Tuesday. Couldn't come today due to work commitments.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sweetmiss wrote: »
    I heard on twitter Jeremy told fans at the airport Steph is coming Ireland on Tuesday. Couldn't come today due to work commitments.

Don't believe everything you hear;-) if that was the case why did he say there spending a few weeks apart all i see is mag deal.......;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    hisdogspot wrote: »
    Remember Stephanie's histrionics when she was put into the detox room for the night ? ... how she said being apart from Jeremy was too hard, and how she was already missing him ?

So now they're out, and free to be together all they want ( with no cameras ) ... and what do they do ?

They go on 'a break' !

Doesn't sound like Love's young dream to me

THIS^^^^^ there trying to get more media attention to up there profile and make people think there going to get together ;-)
  • Options
    tk096tk096 Posts: 5,829
    Forum Member

Thanks. At least he got his locket back.