Is there anyone out there who still wants Chris to win? I do.

2»

Comments

• SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Theredendi wrote: »
    Very good and well written post :). I've gone off Chris and don't care if he leaves (used to really like him) but all the same, I respect your opinion.

BIB: He definitely is, but it's been edited out ;):D;)

Okies, this may and most prob a really stupid question but what the hell does BIB mean ?
    Seen it a few times on this forum this year and I am totally confused :confused:
  • Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still want him to win. Well said OP.
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Skyrah wrote: »
    Okies, this may and most prob a really stupid question but what the hell does BIB mean ?
    Seen it a few times on this forum this year and I am totally confused :confused:

:D Took me a while to catch on too. I think in means Bit in Bold--referring only to the bolded part.
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I'd rather Super Cassandra won but if it has to be one of the HMs Chris would still be my choice.
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a Chris fan, was since he went in and still am but i've always said that I wouldn't mind if it was Chris or Ashleigh who won. But I just know that Chris will leave sadly - to boos aswell.
  • Tucks21Tucks21 Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »

You and me both. I've been wondering that to but was too cowardly to ask.
  • Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    Don't really get why so many care about what Ashleigh fan's do.

I just want Chris, Ashleigh and Christopher to make it to the final----after that---may the best housemate win. :)

That's my 3. Too, :). We're not on our own
  • Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tucks21 wrote: »
    You and me both. I've been wondering that to but was too cowardly to ask.

Bit in black/bold
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've supported Chris from the start. So, he's acted like a bit of a numpty this week but then haven't they all at some point. Well, maybe with the exception of Ash because in all honesty imo he doesn't do much aside from sit down wearing a hat.

Can Chris win? I really have my doubts but I'd like to see him in the final if he makes it beyond this Friday.

Chris, Christopher or Ashleigh would be my last three standing. Who comes where in the pecking order of those three I don't really mind.

:)
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Cara-mae wrote: »
    That's my 3. Too, :). We're not on our own

:) No, we are not. :)
  • dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be fine with Chris winning
  • magsy56magsy56 Posts: 2,137
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still really like Chris. Ok he has let himself down a bit this week but so what? He hasn't called anyone 'a slug' or 'a maggot'. He hasn't started an argument in an empty room. He hasn't played up to the cameras. He has given great diary room entries.

He is not guilty of all of the things most of the Helen gang have been forgiven for - why is Chris not being forgiven? I just do not understand it.

He is the most normal person in there, the one I would consider a pleasure to know.

As for the Ashleigh thing - she is a wise and clever young woman, who is not afraid to stand up for herself. So if she felt uncomfortable with the situation I am sure she would say something quietly to Chris.

I also feel he has been completely misunderstood re Pav. When he said that he found it difficult making new friends with the newbies (or wtte) I understood he meant that he had spent the previous weeks attempting to 'fit' with the original HMs and he had no energy left to start that process again. Have we forgotten that he was one of the targeted HMs in the early weeks - it can't have been easy for any of them - Christopher and Ashleigh have just handled it better.

I just hope the GBP give him this one chance. :)
  • vodkamargarinevodkamargarine Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cornchips wrote: »
    I don't mind if he wins. I don't really care at this point so long as it isn't Helen

Same here! I would still be happy to see Chris win, or Christopher :)