Last Act

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
Forum Member
What would have happened if Will hadn't turned round

Comments

• muzungumuzungu Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    He would have looked like a dope for letting go Rob Reynolds....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    muzungu wrote: »
    He would have looked like a dope for letting go Rob Reynolds....
    Who is Rob Reynolds??
  • Gregg_LUFCGregg_LUFC Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    What would have happened if Will hadn't turned round

It's edited to make it look like he was the last contestant. The way Jessie J sat on the floor to watch him was cringe-worthy!! She is a tool who needs to be centre of attention all the time. She ruins the show
    Forum Member
    Gregg_LUFC wrote: »
    It's edited to make it look like he was the last contestant. The way Jessie J sat on the floor to watch him was cringe-worthy!! She is a tool who needs to be centre of attention all the time. She ruins the show
    No it isn't..he knew that was the last act
    Forum Member

Ok then well they build it up to make it look like he's the final act so that simps like yourself believe he's the last act
  • _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How do you know that? I'd say it's more likely that they had many other acts lined up and just said he was the last to make better TV. I remember reading they had 40 acts leftover who didn't get to audition last year or something like that, so it was probably the same this year.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

The judges all commented that it was the last act but I get the impression the acts don't necessarily know.

Did you not notice Danny sitting on the floor too? Strangely it only ever seems to Jessie's behaviour that's criticised.
    Forum Member
    Ok then well they build it up to make it look like he's the final act so that simps like yourself believe he's the last act
    He was the last act and I aint no simp.Will had no option so he pressed anyway.Its a fix.
  • muzungumuzungu Posts: 343
    Forum Member
    Who is Rob Reynolds??

http://www.robreynolds.co.uk/
    Forum Member
    The judges all commented that it was the last act but I get the impression the acts don't necessarily know.

Did you not notice Danny sitting on the floor too? Strangely it only ever seems to Jessie's behaviour that's criticised.

Yes I did notice him sitting on the floor but unlike Jessie J he isn't a tool and doesn't ruin the show for me!!

Maybe she is criticised because a majority of people find her annoying
    Forum Member
    He was the last act and I aint no simp.Will had no option so he pressed anyway.Its a fix.

You are aware you've just answered your original question with that quote?!?! I'd say you are a simp now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I did notice him sitting on the floor but unlike Jessie J he isn't a tool and doesn't ruin the show for me!!

Maybe she is criticised because a majority of people find her annoying

Sorry but that's completely ridiculous, why should Danny not get criticised for something but Jessie should just because you don't like her :confused:
    Forum Member
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    Sorry but that's completely ridiculous, why should Danny not get criticised for something but Jessie should just because you don't like her :confused:

Because on a forum each person is entitled to their own opinion. I'm of the opinion that Jessie J is an annoying tool and she ruins the show for me where as Danny doesn't.

Try to read this back to yourself with a patronising voice in your head, it will allow my point to come across in the way it is intended much more easily for you
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because on a forum each person is entitled to their own opinion. I'm of the opinion that Jessie J is an annoying tool and she ruins the show for me where as Danny doesn't.

Try to read this back to yourself with a patronising voice in your head, it will allow my point to come across in the way it is intended much more easily for you

But you can't use that as a justifiable reason for only criticising Jessie and saying it's fine for Danny to do exactly the same thing and get no criticism at all. And if you think you can, then there's clear errors in your logic and I think you're the one who needs to be talked to in a patronising tone ;)
    Forum Member
    _NiallDEE_ wrote: »
    But you can't use that as a justifiable reason for only criticising Jessie and saying it's fine for Danny to do exactly the same thing and get no criticism at all. And if you think you can, then there's clear errors in your logic and I think you're the one who needs to be talked to in a patronising tone ;)

Why can't I?? Because you said so?
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would he have just had 11? Or could he call someone back
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Re the last act - decidedly average IMO.
    Forum Member
    I see many similarities between Jessie and Danny. They both act like they're the kids of the show and are both massively insecure and look to the other coaches for approval and accpetance of their choices and statements. They both like to be 'cool' and enjoy the sound of their own voice and being the centre of attention and both continually make it about themselves. So I have no problem with all the dislike going Jessie's way I just have a problem with the fact Danny gets very little. I smell sexism and it stinks.
    Forum Member
    Would he have just had 11? Or could he call someone back

I thought he would have to have the last one. It was just lucky he actually liked them ;)
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whichever way you look at it the last one chosen WILL be the last act by default. You just cannot get away from that.
  • droogiefretdroogiefret Posts: 24,117
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Re the last act - decidedly average IMO.

Yep. I know the producers must have told them all to big him up - but I thought he was awful.
  • secretagentsecretagent Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see many similarities between Jessie and Danny. They both act like they're the kids of the show and are both massively insecure and look to the other coaches for approval and accpetance of their choices and statements. They both like to be 'cool' and enjoy the sound of their own voice and being the centre of attention and both continually make it about themselves. So I have no problem with all the dislike going Jessie's way I just have a problem with the fact Danny gets very little. I smell sexism and it stinks.

It isn't sexism. Both may have annoying tendencies, but Jessie likes the sound of her own voice too much and always turns The Voice into the Me, Me, Me show, therefore, her attention seeking ways are picked up on more than any other Judges. If you seek attention then you can't pick and chose whether it is negative or positive attention.
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey all this angst over what is after all just a Talent Show. A better class of talent show I grant you.

Perhaps folks should concentrate on The Voices and let the Coaches wash into the background if their behaviour is so irritating.
  • gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I was there, he was the last act, and very disappointing imho
    Forum Member
    Monaogg wrote: »
    Blimey all this angst over what is after all just a Talent Show. A better class of talent show I grant you.

Perhaps folks should concentrate on The Voices and let the Coaches wash into the background if their behaviour is so irritating.

Or maybe someone should create a forum where people are entitled to have a say in what they do or don't like about a tv show!