Shop Girl in a Cheap Nightclub

Comments

• scout2006scout2006 Posts: 7,084
    Forum Member
    It wasn't clever and it wasn't a play on words, it was an insult. I like Gina and I like Hazel but no amount of sugar coating Gina's comment will turn it into something other than what it was, yet another bitchy comment about Hazel. I like Gina in every room in the House other than the DR.
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    Lol OP = Massive fail :D
    You Wish , Gina thinking she is above the people she wants to vote for her , is a major problem for Gina supporters . Gina's snobbery in all it's glory isn't a pretty sight
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    sandy50 wrote: »
    I think the OP was intending to give their take on her, which you failed to grasp - regardless of the actual words for the task

The OP said 'Shop Girl in a Cheap Nightclub ... It says alot about Gina as a person that she thinks this is a massive insult' which mean's the OP FAILED TO GRASP that what Gina said was a play on words,and you FAILED TO GRASP that I was laughing at the OP's FAILURE TO GRASP what Gina said.
    Toodle pip ;)
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kinda sad to see this side to Gina lately. I liked her from the beginning ( although would not like her on the outside in real life ), but the past few weeks I've gone off her a bit as she constantly makes digs at Hazel which are just uncalled for. She's losing her entertainment factor to me and just becoming predictable and a bit tiresome :(
  • jj2jj2 Posts: 4,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP said 'Shop Girl in a Cheap Nightclub ... It says alot about Gina as a person that she thinks this is a massive insult' which mean's the OP FAILED TO GRASP that what Gina said was a play on words,and you FAILED TO GRASP that I was laughing at the OP's FAILURE TO GRASP what Gina said.
    Toodle pip ;)
    Shop Girl / Shot Girl , their all peasants in Gina's mind
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toodle pip ;)

nope - knew exactly what you meant - even so the dancing was very nightclub looking for the pole - but thought she did do that rather well, no surprises, but Hazel danced well too, to Pink, it was fun, and they both looked like they enjoyed it after all , so that's nice for them isn't it ? :cool::D
  • Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Choinim wrote: »
    I find some of the things she says funny and that's why I want her in the final two but I find her quite mean to hazel (who I'm not a fan of. But if I was hazel I would hate the way Gina walks around saying 'you're a bitch' all the time. Hazel doesn't respond with any personal remarks - imagine if hazel had called Gina a shot girl? There'd be outrage!) so yeah I think Gina is funny but her snobby attitude and the way she won't stop being nasty to hazel puts her below the winner position IMO

At last an honest Gina fan.

Her irrational hatred of Hazel is just plain sad jealousy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    I dont know if I believe Gina gets £10,000 a month from her mother

with that amount of money you would think she would have a better wardrobe

her dress sense is bloody awful

With the amount of make up and polyfiller needed each morning added to the high rental Miss Piggy charges her for the use of her wig, it doesn't leave a lot left for clothes.
  • PotkettlePotkettle Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her insults flow so easy and I wonder if they are used regularly on the outside too. She is constantly playing to the camera especially the wide open mouth look appearing to be shocked. Yeah really. All the nasty things that come out of her mouth and she puts on this "shocked act". Fake through and through.
  • pepipoppepipop Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    qwes wrote: »
    It was SHOT girl. A glamourised drink pourer in other words. Which is true.

Why is it true?
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 3,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a 'shot girl', it was a play on words because Hazel was called Hotshot.

And it was part of the task.

All that needs to be said A TASK FGS
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a practised act from Gina. She has constructed this stuck up, shallow fame hungry wannabee.
    What I don't understand is why people think its funny. Its just horrible eliteism and snobbery. If she was looking down her nose at you perhaps you would change your mind.

Gina patently thinks that wealth and fame are the epitome of life. She criticised Charlie for wanting a pop career but by all accounts she has already tried that too. This stint on BB is either to launch more music or an attempt to broaden her appeal as a media personality and actress.

I wouldn't mind her so much if her humour wasn't always at the expense of others but she clearly does think she is superior to everyone in that house and she is manipulating viewers with her little diary room chats where she pretends to be humble for a few minutes then attacks the other housemates.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair she has never been anything but bitchy, so no change at all!

Spot On and so true:)
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She said "shot girl" not "shop girl"

It was a play on Hotshot Hazel.
  • SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sallow wrote: »
    She's so snobby. I hate it, man.

She can be really funny, and also quite sweet but I hate that she's allowed to get away with saying incredibly elitist, bigoted things. Everyone just laughs it off, but it's really rude.

I do like her overall, but I hate how snobby she is.

:) I still think she is potless, asked by BB to be this snobby diva to stir it all up....... and she is just acting her part.....
  • JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it was an amusing little remark..though Gina looks more like one if i'm being honest.
    the ones in the UK are fooookin shite.

these birds in America have got that stripper/turned club host/bartender/shot girl hustle down to a ****in pat.
    if your any sort of latin with a booty then your going to get your money that night.

http://i.imgur.com/t2uxYE2.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/DdH6zcG.jpg
    http://instagram.com/p/afKDlwQFFm/

it's how they meet these basketball players and rappers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see good and bad in all the housemates with the exception of Gina.

I am completely astounded that anyone could possibly like or support such a snooty self obsessed horrible woman.
  • HIGHERSTATEHIGHERSTATE Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmyJames wrote: »
    Her insults are amazing.
    QUOTE]

You can save that one up for the school yard in September.
  • HIGHERSTATEHIGHERSTATE Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caz42 wrote: »
    I can see good and bad in all the housemates with the exception of Gina.

I am completely astounded that anyone could possibly like or support such a snooty self obsessed horrible woman.

I am also at loss for an explanation...bewildered even..

people been watching too much TOWIE and that Chelsea rubbish!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hair make up and hair is ridiculous! She should have weave matched to Beyonce level if she has so much money! And the make up makes her look like a clown
  • wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grow up people.

shes doing a paris hilton parody act .. just sit back and enjoy ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,927
    Forum Member
    Clearly a play on words that went over some people's heads.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    It says alot about Gina as a person that she thinks this is a massive insult .Stuck up dosen't even begin to describe her

Shot Girl Job Description
    Some bars depend on the work of shot girls to create a fun atmosphere.

In most bars, the bar owners and managers need a little help getting drinks to the customers who are at serving areas other than the main bar counter. Some of these bars, particularly bars within nightclubs, employ shot girls to handle this task. These girls, also known as shooter girls, don't have as much responsibility as upper bar staff members do, but they still have to act in a professional manner while on the job.

Read more: http://www.ehow.com/about_6694917_shot-girl-job-description.html#ixzz2aiVueDTV
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Source : http://bigbrother247.co.uk/gina-rio/
    big brother 24/7

GINA
    Job: Socialite

Socialite Gina recently lived in The Savoy for six months fully paid by her parents. She now lives in a
    house in Kings Cross. She once appeared in a tabloid newspaper a ‘the most spoilt girl in the
    country. She dropped out of Hertfordshire University where she was studying Fashion and
    Marketing as “people didn’t party enough”. Her ideal job would be to have her own talk show.
    Gina admits she spends money when she is angry, “If I’m angry I feel I deserve certain things”. Gina
    has never had a real job where she has been employed by a company. She does wardrobe styling
    and personal shopping for her rapper boyfriend and her mum’s friends who admire her fashion
    sense.

She lives off a £10,000 per month allowance from her mum which she spends on clothes, make-up,
    going out, petrol, haircuts, pedicures, manicures and other ways of treating herself. She has saved
    some money but has no idea how much. She does believe in God but is not religious and neither are
    her parents. “Fashion is my religion”, shopping makes her happy and she is passionate about
    handbags.

Gina’s saying is “I’m rich, so I can be a bitch!” She does say that she is not bitchy for the sake of it,
    only if someone gives her a reason to be. She doesn’t have breakfast but always finds time for
    lunch. She loves sushi and always meets friends for lunch. Her favourite restaurants are Banca and
    Nobu. Gina has dated up and coming rapper, Ecksell for over a year.

As said on BBBOTS : not a winners profile, but she's been a good HM
  • lightupvmlightupvm Posts: 680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jj2 wrote: »
    Shop Girl / Shot Girl , their all peasants in Gina's mind

No. You just missed the point.