Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRtsAPTxPM

was Hazel in the wrong here?

Comments

• Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    It was the Twin who started this off saying Hazel was 'like a bully in a china shop' in her match against Gina.
    Gina just agreed and said to Hazel she got hurt.
    How is this Gina's fault :confused:

And why did Hazel then go outside to bitch instead of saying it to Gina?
    It's like the VT thing all over again :rolleyes:

And also Charlie + Callum are so 2 faced in this.The other night on LF they were the ones saying Hazel took it too far (just before the Callum + Dexter stick it in you thing happened).
  • Options
    SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she wasn't and I'm a Gina fan. She needs to stop this, saying Hazel took it seriously after all the trash talking she did in the DR. It's not enough for me to go off her but she needs to tread carefully
  • Options
    LaneyhLaneyh Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're all as bad as each other.
    She apologised if she really hurt Gina but is well within her rights to not care about people's perceptions.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    Wow Gina is an absolute b****. Why do people like her?
  • Options
    xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,364
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like gina but she is so jealous of Hazel..
  • Options
    peaceablegenie2peaceablegenie2 Posts: 13,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    It was the Twin who started this off saying Hazel was 'like a bully in a china shop' in her match against Gina.
    Gina just agreed and said to Hazel she got hurt.
    How is this Gina's fault :confused:

It's like the VT thing all over again :rolleyes:

And also Charlie + Callum are so 2 faced in this.The other night on LF they were the ones saying Hazel took it too far (just before the Callum + Dexter stick it in you thing happened).

The twin said Bull not bully, but Gina of course hears it as bully and repeatedly said it i think. Hazel heard the word bully and interrupted the convo.

Hazel did not go outside to bitch she went for a ****.
  • Options
    wendy13wendy13 Posts: 1,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bullydully wrote: »
    Wow Gina is an absolute b****. Why do people like her?

because its mostly an act ..
    I like gina but she is so jealous of Hazel..

you can dislike someone w/out being jealous you know ..
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vegeta wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHRtsAPTxPM

was Hazel in the wrong here?

I didn't put this video up
    see !!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bad loser.
  • Options
    CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The twin said Bull not bully, but Gina of course hears it as bully and repeatedly said it i think. Hazel heard the word bully and interrupted the convo.

...where she bitched...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    ultros wrote: »

Why would anyone want to speak to Gina? She's not capable of rational discussion. She would only hurl childish insults ("You buy your clothes at Primark" etc.).
  • Options
    john176bramleyjohn176bramley Posts: 25,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So the twins are suggesting Hazel was a bit aggressive.

I bet she didn't like that.:D
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendy13 wrote: »

Not in Gina's case though. That much hatred is definitely jealousy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geeky kiwi wrote: »
    Why would anyone want to speak to Gina? She's not capable of rational discussion. She would only hurl childish insults ("You buy your clothes at Primark" etc.).

I haven't forgotten the Primark comment either and not only was it childish, it was an attempt to ridicule and humiliate .......which is her star quality.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caz42 wrote: »
    I haven't forgotten the Primark comment either and not only was it childish, it was an attempt to ridicule and humiliate .......which is her star quality.

Would you rather someone insult your shoes or call you a prostitute and insult your physical appearance?

Genuine question.
  • Options
    KittyKreamKittyKream Posts: 4,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This was the twins fault he called her 'a bully in a china shop' !!

Oh dear lol it was a wrestling task to be fair what was Gina expecting the two of them to daintily dance about??
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she wasn't and I'm a Gina fan. She needs to stop this, saying Hazel took it seriously after all the trash talking she did in the DR. It's not enough for me to go off her but she needs to tread carefully

Fair play. :) It's nice to see people acknowledge faults in their favourites.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KittyKream wrote: »
    This was the twins fault he called her 'a bully in a china shop' !!

Oh dear lol it was a wrestling task to be fair what was Gina expecting the two of them to daintily dance about??

I honestly think she did.:D
  • Options
    patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendy13 wrote: »

Sorry - but that doesn't explain why you like it. Saying it's an act is like excusing the behaviour. The only reason you would feel the need to excuse the behaviour is because you agree that it's not nice behaviour. So why DO you like that behaviour?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    Would you rather someone insult your shoes or call you a prostitute and insult your physical appearance?

Gina didn't insult anyone's shoes. She was insulting Sallie.
  • Options
    spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gina has been such a sore loser over the task
  • Options
    vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found it nice that the comments were 90% (disclaimer: didn't read them all so may not be accurate:D) in Hazel's favour. Before now it would've been the other way around
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Genuine question.

I'd rather they didn't insult me at all. Why should it be one or the other. If I have something to say to someone, as an adult I can usually articulate that without feeling the need to belittle or humiliate :)
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

no, you're hearing it wrong, Gina said bully in the background and Hazel repeated the word 'bull' and was confused, - they were talking about her, so course she wondering what the heck they were talking about !!! I would too if I heard the words bull in a china shop then hearing Gina saying 'bully' and before Hazel got to grip with it..Gina interrupted and starting going on about herself and Hazel apparently 'hurting' her in he wrestling - Hazel kept quiet to that abu*s and only later told a Twin she'd had enough of he house and people in it (referring to Gina)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caz42 wrote: »
    I'd rather they didn't insult me at all. Why should it be one or the other. If I have something to say to someone, as an adult I can usually articulate that without feeling the need to belittle or humiliate :)

Well we all can't be as calm and level headed as you. Generally in life if someone insults you, you insult them back.

Sallie was testing the waters with Gina and learned quite quickly it was best not to mess with her, such is life in the BB house.