World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XXXV (Spoilers)

Comments

• FMKKFMKK Posts: 32,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PDS1985 wrote: »
    Why do they keep saying Rusev is undefeated he lost by dq against Roman Reigns on a Smackdown (in August if I remember correctly).

You should know better than to think that anything on Smackdown actually matters!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its amazing to think only one person from the attitude era still wrestling is mizark "how do you ge your pecs all the way round" henry

Jericho is on the show later and Kane is about too, though he's stinking up the joint badly.
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,980
    Forum Member
    Society619 wrote: »
    Because he hasn't been Pinned or submitted

He's still been defeated lol
  • BFGArmyBFGArmy Posts: 28,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doughnut17 wrote: »
    Is anyone else suprised at how naturally Rollins has taken to being a heel. I think we all thought Ambrose was the one who would turn heel when the Shield broke. I can't decide who I like more though Rollins or Ambrose.

I have to be honest I wasn't expecting him to be the one of the Shield to turn heel before they broke up but he's totally excelled in the role.

And the thing is he's proven this year he can do either face or heel brilliantly as he was the most over of the Shield as a face around April and May if you ask me and his moveset is still quite face-like. And that'll stand him in good stead for his career.

Ambrose works I'm sure too as face or heel so both him and Rollins are versatile so will be totally fine (as long as WWE don't **** them over).

I like both - but fully Team Rollins. :D
  • doughnut17doughnut17 Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    its amazing to think only one person from the attitude era still wrestling is mizark "how do you ge your pecs all the way round" henry

Goldust begs to differ, lol, he only wrestled an hour ago too
  • PDS1985PDS1985 Posts: 29,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This match is also boring.
    richie4eva wrote: »

It was so awesome hearing that after Maria Sharapova won the French Open this year.
    Forum Member
    FMKK wrote: »
    Jericho is on the show later and Kane is about too, though he's stinking up the joint badly.

Are we forgetting Big Show too?
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    who's jericho fighthing?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think Rusev could have a really great match with someone more mobile than Henry. In fairness, my coffee table is more mobile than Henry.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone getting freezing issues on ps3?
    Forum Member
    I actually think Rusev could have a really great match with someone more mobile than Henry. In fairness, my coffee table is more mobile than Henry.

I do love an inanimate object comparison :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    who's jericho fighthing?

Orton.

And I wish I could forget the Big Show Hollie!
    Forum Member
    Has somebody just spelt lunatic as lunitic on the moron ticker? Really? REALLY?
    Forum Member
    so henry slams the mad russian and he falls down rolling about, reminds me of me rolling about laughing my ass off.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently Ambrose only finished filming yesterday so it would be quite funny if he was actually arriving to the town in a taxi and Vince phoned him up to say he was needed right now.

I wouldn't put it past WWE haha.

Though that IC title mess earlier now has me frightened for Seth. I'll be a nervous wreck when he cashes in (like I was when Ziggler cashed in).

Oh god the moron ticker is back again. I'll pay them more than $9.99 if it means they get rid of that ticker.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Rusev is really good. He's quick and athletic and sells really well.

But this match is a bigger turd than Mr Hankey.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lets go Rusev.

I need some points in my predictions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    Anyone getting freezing issues on ps3?

Are you sure it isn't just that this match is slow as hell? ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mark Henry has just let down his whole country. >:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay Rusev wins. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You let your country down! You let your country down! You let your country down!
    Forum Member
    Orton.

And I wish I could forget the Big Show Hollie!

This will help
    Forum Member
    that angry girl is quite ummm angry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Agreed. I think he's shown that he deserves some better opponents now. That was a crap match.

Was a grown man in tears in this crowd? HICKS!
  • Society619Society619 Posts: 491
    Forum Member

Agreed. Henry needs to retire
This discussion has been closed.