**A positive Gina thread**

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
Forum Member
✭✭
Hi, I just felt like making one. I will probably get in trouble for making a thread like this, but I don't see why not when there are around 40 anti-Gina threads being made every couple of hours.

Gina has been entertaining, kind, loyal and honest. However, as always, BB has been showing the very worst bits of Gina (and not just of her but numerous other HMs).

So, to all those who are Gina fans, are you still going to Be voting her to win in the final week? I am away during the final, so you will need to put in a few votes for me ;)

Comments

• 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    Love Gina ! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think Gina has been trying to make it so the public keeps Callum and gets rid of Hazel and it hasn't come across right, but otherwise she's still my favourite and I want her to win.
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Yay! Nice thread for a change. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Fake bitch and i can't believe you're all naive enough to fall for her act. You've been fooled by a Daily Star z-list celeb set up lmao.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fake bitch and i can't believe you're all naive enough to fall for her act. You've been fooled by a Daily Star z-list celeb set up lmao.

You know where the back button is, go comment on the other 1,789 threads made.
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member

:D:D:D:D
  • The InformantThe Informant Posts: 1,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina has grown on me more than any housemate has, she is extremely fun on LF and is excellent at one to one communication as well as group discussions. She is up for doing any task and is always loyal to people she considers friends. Any 'bitching' she has done has not been malicious, it is just usual girly bitching, (the twins are far more malicious)
    Gina is a completely unique housemate who offers a variety of aspects to her persona and in my opinion is great fun to watch especially on LF (where you see the unedited version of housemates) and by the way I am a Callum fan but think Gina deserves praise for the great housemate she is :)
    Forum Member
    is it me or does gina remind anyone else of dean from last year? :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tiron wrote: »
    Yay! Nice thread for a change. :D

It's needed. It shows how desperate some are. I remember everyone seething at the fact that Aaron was going to win, so they would desperately try and force their opinions to try and stop people voting in the final 2 weeks.

Please.... that won't stop us ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not fooled, I just enjoy her act. It's the best, most entertaining act in there.
    Forum Member

Thank you.

Leave us to our "naivety".

Maybe you and your wise self would be better expending your energy on one of the other hms that is not fake and would not grant any interview to the Daily Mail as they are so so honest and not in it for fame?
  • goroos1994goroos1994 Posts: 3,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gina to win
    Forum Member
    goroos1994 wrote: »
    Gina to win

Ditto!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigBroRand wrote: »
    Not fooled, I just enjoy her act. It's the best, most entertaining act in there.

Exactamundo. :D
  • Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D;):cool:
    Forum Member
    i would make one for callum but i'd be bombared with insults :cry:
    Forum Member
    Tiron wrote: »
    Thank you.

Leave us to our "naivety".

Maybe you and your wise self would be better expending your energy on one of the other hms that is not fake and would not grant any interview to the Daily Mail as they are so so honest and not in it for fame?

They're all fake. Gina is just the fakest, along with Dexter.
  • Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    It's needed. It shows how desperate some are. I remember everyone seething at the fact that Aaron was going to win, so they would desperately try and force their opinions to try and stop people voting in the final 2 weeks.

Please.... that won't stop us ;)

I remember this too & also those members who would endlessly multi quote in their replies, trying to put a spin on situations. Strangely enough they are pro Hazel ;)

I supported Aaron, & I support Gina :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sex wrote: »
    i would make one for callum but i'd be bombared with insults :cry:

You should post on the opening that no anti-posts are allowed. The people bombarding you with insults will look silly, so don't worry. Go for it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're all fake. Gina is just the fakest, along with Dexter.

I don't see many Gina supporters slating others for liking certain people. You just look jealous at the moment, stop while your behind already :o
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    I don't see many Gina supporters slating others for liking certain people. You just look jealous at the moment, stop while your behind already :o

Jealous.....of GINA? LMFAO. Nah mate, not at all. Her fans are just easy game.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,108
    Forum Member
    It's hard to trust any housemates on BB anymore but I think Gina and Dexter have been the most interesting this series.

The way Gina can whip up such jubilation from the eviction crowd was quite an exciting sight to see. I mean when she was fake evicted and voted into the secret house, that was like a winning reception that was better than most winners.
    I feel it's a shame that the producer's might throw that sort of excitement away just for the sake of plugging all the hate in the house and none of the fun, laughter or friendships.
    Not just Gina vs Hazel, but Callum vs Dexter and they've even got Sophie and Sam at it now.
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Couldn't you find one of the anti-Gina threads to put this in?:p

Anyway, a positive for Gina,,,,,You rock Gina:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like Gina but she needs to dump Callum
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jealous.....of GINA? LMFAO. Nah mate, not at all. Her fans are just easy game.

I'd stop there just in case you get in trouble. It's fine talking about HMs, but you will get into trouble for saying that to the supporters.

Course you are jealous, she is the favourite with the bookies and polls. If you want to make a difference, vote.

Off you go buddy ;)