Options

Gary is vile

NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He is incredibly rude and awfully self righteous. He contradicts himself all the time. >:(

Comments

• Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    NicoleRich wrote: »
    He is incredibly rude and awfully self righteous. He contradicts himself all the time. >:(

Are you sure your not talking about Dee? you just described her to a tee.
  • Options
    PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    He's the most repulsive housemate in BB history.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Let me guess, you're talking about James?
  • Options
    SnowStorm86SnowStorm86 Posts: 17,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you sure your not talking about Dee? you just described her to a tee.

Both of them really.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You mean Ricky, James and Dee.
  • Options
    PaleHorsePaleHorse Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Gary's my winner (though I wouldn't be adverse to Audley winning), and I can accept that he can be a little abrasive and abrupt and maybe even a bit rude.

But bar Audley and maybe Lauren, the others trump him in that department on all counts.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's the most repulsive housemate in BB history.

Nah that was Jade Goody before people made her into the people's poor mans princess.
  • Options
    gkabcgkabc Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am no fan of Gary's. He seems to be a damaged person who has been overindulged because of his celebrity, and comes across as pure diva. He reminds me of Michael Barrymore, but with even less of a grasp on reality.
  • Options
    swan007swan007 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    He's selfish and sneaky. I really dislike him.
  • Options
    Jim_McIntoshJim_McIntosh Posts: 5,866
    Forum Member
    Gary's personality shines above the rest. Therefore - winner.
  • Options
    viewer123viewer123 Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You appear to be very confused dear.
  • Options
    acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    gkabc wrote: »
    I am no fan of Gary's. He seems to be a damaged person who has been overindulged because of his celebrity, and comes across as pure diva. He reminds me of Michael Barrymore, but with even less of a grasp on reality.

But Michael barrrymore was 100 percent spiteful. Gary has a kind side to him that Michael never did.
  • Options
    NicoleRichNicoleRich Posts: 2,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    viewer123 wrote: »

Don't Gary me :D
  • Options
    Slave2lifeSlave2life Posts: 3,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary is rude, ignorant and unclean.....But boy!! he is the best game player in the house. :D
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    viewer123 wrote: »

Lol just one example he wasn't brad Pitt of the dance world. Maybe James and dele can join helen in Ibiza
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    he is so creepy.pulling his pants down,flashing,pissing all over the place,strolling around with poo on his hands.bumping into the girls,burping,farting,showering once a month.talking crap all day(kinda like wolfy). i would not be able to stand it,and most of his fans would be sick if they came into contact with the man.

How does he get away with it?nobody else would.
  • Options
    hihopeshihopes Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's rude, manipulative, a game-player and highly entertaining :D.

Only thing I don't like is his fans who insist he can do nothing wrong. C'mon people, open your eyes!!
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. He is atrocious.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Day 2 I could see Gary game plan and some people still don't think he has one. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary is wonderful . Hasn't said one bad thing about any of them for 3 weeks until tonight. They are a spiteful hateful mob who should respect their elders and help Gary through his limitations
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acid rain wrote: »
    But Michael barrrymore was 100 percent spiteful. Gary has a kind side to him that Michael never did.
    agreed. I detested Michael in cbb4. what an awful housemate.
  • Options
    SandwichSandwich Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Gary is a legend <3
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    hihopes wrote: »
    Only thing I don't like is his fans who insist he can do nothing wrong. C'mon people, open your eyes!!

Wish people would stop generalising his fans like this. I'm a huge fan of his, want him to win but he's definitely not perfect. Tonight his arguments were questionable and getting your arse out in the kitchen is not the most appropriate thing to do. But when you contrast that to the behaviour of the other housemates. Dee was hypocritical, James was arrogant. None of them are saints, but Gary might be one of the nicest there along with Audley, even if he isn't always right.
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    gkabc wrote: »

No............of course he is damaged.....his brain has been.

Show the man some respect.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he is so creepy.pulling his pants down,flashing,pissing all over the place,strolling around with poo on his hands.bumping into the girls,burping,farting,showering once a month.talking crap all day(kinda like wolfy). i would not be able to stand it,and most of his fans would be sick if they came into contact with the man.

How does he get away with it?nobody else would.

LOL it looks like Dee and James have got you bamboozled ;)