Forum Member
    Isn't that basically what a burger van is? :confused:
  • Options
    c0boc0bo Posts: 6,472
    Forum Member
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    easy like a burger van but McDonalds

im lovin it :rolleyes:

Not only would I go to a mobile Mcdonalds but I have been to a moblie Mcdonalds in Jamacia.
  • Options
    Bom Diddly WoBom Diddly Wo Posts: 14,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No because they don't have loos. MacD's have the cleanest loos in town and I always try and go there for a dump when I'm in town and then I get my lunch from somwhere that does good food. You have to go to wherevers best for what you want.
  • Options
    You_moYou_mo Posts: 11,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've used burger vans at events. Don't care what the name is.
  • Options
    PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the best mobile service would be a sweetshop on wheels, so that you can have deliveries of chocolate and fizzy drinks to your door

I know that there is a company who delivers pop, but I don't think they do chocolate and besides it's their own make not stuff liek Pepsi etc
  • Options
    mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    only in the context of beautiful DS irony

http://image.bayimg.com/pabeeaadg.jpg

clearly the planets are aligning
  • Options
    chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    I personally would go to a mobile anything.:D

And good morning Mr fhs man 2.;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,411
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    c0bo wrote: »
    Not only would I go to a mobile Mcdonalds but I have been to a moblie Mcdonalds in Jamacia.

Me too, but a bit closer to home on the Isle of Wight.
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You really do love mcdonalds eh OP? As an aside, I would love if mcdonalds did delivery for the odd time I fancy a big mac, they do this in other countries.
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    why do you use the rolling eye smiley after every first post? It makes no sense, if you're trying to be sarcastic you're failing miserably.
    Sorry genuine question, I've read all you're posts and I'm wondering.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,916
    Forum Member
    Technically they're all mobile as the Earth is constantly spinning at around 800mph.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,442
    Forum Member
    You really do love mcdonalds eh OP? As an aside, I would love if mcdonalds did delivery for the odd time I fancy a big mac, they do this in other countries.

I too would like this - I have heard of a company that will go to any takeaway in town and then bring it all to your house - so if your family all want different things, Chinese for Sister, Burger for Brother, Kebab for Dad, Pizza for Mum - you call these guys up and they order it all pick it up and deliver it.

I think is a cool idea but I am not sure how successful it was since I never heard of it since.
  • Options
    fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    Pinkvelvet wrote: »
    the best mobile service would be a sweetshop on wheels, so that you can have deliveries of chocolate and fizzy drinks to your door

I know that there is a company who delivers pop, but I don't think they do chocolate and besides it's their own make not stuff liek Pepsi etc

ice cream vans sell that in scotland
  • Options
    fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    why do you use the rolling eye smiley after every first post? It makes no sense, if you're trying to be sarcastic you're failing miserably.
    Sorry genuine question, I've read all you're posts and I'm wondering.

about the smileys i do not read what there for but if you look it looks as if the person is thinking