Best maternity jeans

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,658
Forum Member
Can anyone recommend me a good brand? I'm tall and slim and normally a size 8 but bought Gap skinny maternity jeans in a US size 4 and they're huge and have gone really saggy after just one wash. So not Gap jeans! Ideally I am looking for jeans under about £80 with the elastic in the pockets or concealed rather than an elasticated waist band. Skinny and an indigo wash please!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member
    Congratulations!

Not sure if I can help much as I've found maternity jeans pretty useless too! I'm a fair bit bigger than you (usually a size 14-16) and I bought a pair of size 16 under bump jeans in Next which turned out to be massive (I knew they were a bit big when I bought them, but thought that I was only going to get bigger and they might shrink a bit). I can only wear them indoors and spend most of my time hoisting them up! I can even get them on and off without undoing the zip or buttons!!

My sister-in-law gave me a pair of size 14 M&S under-bump jeans which are still a little bit loose (it's the elastic making them loose, I think) but are much better.

Sorry, just realised I've written a maasive response, without actually giving any advice! Good luck with your pregnancy.
  • chocoholic100chocoholic100 Posts: 6,411
    Forum Member
    mamas and papas arent bad but when you get futher on, those elasticated pocket ones arent comfy imo

you cant beat the old elatsic tummy panel
  • krytenkkrytenk Posts: 1,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The best ones I found were Next over the bump. They do come up big, so you'll definitely need a size smaller than usual, but they were the only ones I tried that were comfy enough to see me through my pregnancy!