Options

Thank you for throwing Danica under the bus Lorenzo

Comments

• Options
    ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    People just ear what they want to hear.He said he would evict Harvey,snog and marry Danica in the sweaty box at the end.Lorenzo is media smart and he knows her past will not go down well.He has to show that he will consider it.His eviction interview with Brian and overall he really really likes Danica,if he didnt he would have said she has a boyfriend.
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pikachew wrote: »
    Just don't expect her to go dutch :)

I never expect a lady to pay :D
  • Options
    zanoni777zanoni777 Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lorenzo shouldn't care what Danica has done or what other people think. Danica is lovely.
  • Options
    liglooligloo Posts: 2,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pikachew wrote: »
    Just don't expect her to go dutch :)

Hahaha :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Aww poor Danica, after she's had her head up his top and next to his crotch and all. :p
    I wouldn't be surprised if that was his reason. He's been shown it at least 3 times tonight and every time he was squirming. Maybe he realised the lenght she would go to, despite having a boyfriend in RL. :)
  • Options
    2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GTR Davo wrote: »
    I never expect a lady to pay :D
    Sounds like a match made in heaven. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zanoni777 wrote: »
    Lorenzo shouldn't care what Danica has done or what other people think. Danica is lovely.

Perhaps... but tbf she is a professional gold digger.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    One thing years of watching BB has taught me.

Always take what evictees say in their immediate post-eviction interviews with a big pinch of salt.

Positions change when they've had a day or two to find out what's really been happening (or to work out what their positions should be).

He was just giving an interview and his mind is pretty made up about dating her.He knows her past was always going to be an issue.He just has to show that he will consider it but tbh they will have discussed it in the BB house.He didnt talk about her bf:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    She knows how to play lovely. Big difference.
  • Options
    oulandyoulandy Posts: 18,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's interesting. I wondered why Lorenzo said he didn't trust her. So it was the liar Table who led him to that belief. Charming. Lorenzo already knows that the Table isn't a friend and that he was insanely jealous so he won't be that surprised when he finds out the truth of it.
  • Options
    goldieloxgoldielox Posts: 8,425
    Forum Member
    ucra girl wrote: »
    He was just giving an interview and his mind is pretty made up about dating her.He knows her past was always going to be an issue.He just has to show that he will consider it but tbh they will have discussed it in the BB house.He didnt talk about her bf:rolleyes:

They had that "heart to heart" ...which BB didn;t show. I think they discussed it too, and yep he didn't mention her BF once. I hope her BF isnt shopping for rings anytime soon, but Lorenzo might be ;)
  • Options
    CheddarcakesCheddarcakes Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oulandy wrote: »
    That's interesting. I wondered why Lorenzo said he didn't trust her. So it was the liar Table who led him to that belief. Charming. Lorenzo already knows that the Table isn't a friend and that he was insanely jealous so he won't be that surprised when he finds out the truth of it.

Yeah Danica never lied to him once in the house , so if he is believing the likes of HAM over Danica then he must be pretty gullible. Unless Martin stirred the pot?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    It wasn't Danica's place to discuss Mikes 3rd card with Lorenzo. Stirrer.
  • Options
    gemsmummygemsmummy Posts: 805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank you. That's what I saw as well. Why can't they leave the girl alone?

Maybe because people don't like how she earns her money, scamming idiot blokes, dos'nt matter if they are rich or poor, as long as she gets what she wants. The girl is a disgrace and needs to get off her arse and go work for a living.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I dont think he cares at all.He was just giving an interview.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldielox wrote: »
    They had that "heart to heart" ...which BB didn;t show. I think they discussed it too, and yep he didn't mention her BF once. I hope her BF isnt shopping for rings anytime soon, but Lorenzo might be ;)

Exactly and Brian was quoting from the heart to heart things like 'what are you going to tell each other'.It is a done deal and he seems ready.The bf is not in the picture and Danica has been distancing herself from him in the media all week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gemsmummy wrote: »
    Maybe because people don't like how she earns her money, scamming idiot blokes, dos'nt matter if they are rich or poor, as long as she gets what she wants. The girl is a disgrace and needs to get off her arse and go work for a living.

Will she need to work now?Maybe in Lorenzo's companies lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldielox wrote: »

Yes, I wondered what that was about.
    That was before he had a talk with the Table - which happened after Danica left.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gemsmummy wrote: »

She doesn't scam anyone and she does work for a living. Glamour modelling is respectable ...... except for the prudes ofc.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    slighlty dissappointed with Lorenzo's comments about Danica tonight. He should have stuck to what he initially thought or felt for her until they meet up. She has been very loyal to him even when people slated Lorenzo by calling him boring and spineless. On yesterday BOTS she was asked to come as Lorenzo's friend and family in which she obliged and really stood for him...

Oh well, it's his loss...
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    He would have sex with her but not date her. Sounds reasonable to me.

:P
  • Options
    Queen MaeveQueen Maeve Posts: 22,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lorenzo and Mike had a heated discussion on Tuesday afternoon (BBUKLive tweets) after the task where Lorenzo says 'he'd throw me under a bus' - BB did not show that on HL or on Ch5 site. I think Lorenzo brought up the card issue then.

On Danicas last day BBUKlive tweets in the afternoon said she had a heart to heart with Lorenzo and then a one to one chat with Mike - again not shown. I think Princey and Danica have a plan.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    This is what he thinks Danica lied about -
    Danica told Lorenzo that the 3rd card Mike was holding (when he broke the rules) was Lorenzo.
    Lorenzo said in an online video from the other day that he was going to confront Mike about it.
    He obviously did,and Mike has lied to him and said it's not true,Danica lied to him.
    But we saw on the HL show Mike telling Danica that he was going to do Lorenzo originally,but picked Danica to save himself.
    It was Mike who lied.

Might have known it would be the misogynist HAM clique making mischief. Lorenzo is hedging his bets for the moment. I'm with Arcana on this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some time ago, before the three-card nominations thing happened, wasn't there some other remark that the Table made to Danica about Lorenzo which led him to say that that's not what a friend does? I never did hear what the remark was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah Danica never lied to him once in the house , so if he is believing the likes of HAM over Danica then he must be pretty gullible. Unless Martin stirred the pot?

What sane guy would trust Danica 100%? He just wised up.