Most Haunted - New Series

PsychoTherapistPsychoTherapist Posts: 2,688
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Did anybody watch the start of the new series last night?

I've always found the show to be somewhat mildly amusing, even moreso now with the new series and the "ghosts" talking to them over the radio. :D:D:D

Comments

• cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    It is unreal they are still trying.....Yvette Fielding has no choice i guess as no one will ever take her seriously in TV again so it is this or nothing for her.

The others.....Why would they associate themselves with this?
  • ItHasPotentialItHasPotential Posts: 7,817
    Forum Member
    massive fan of the show till this episode and that was it, i just couldn't take it serious anymore lol
    "mary loves dick"
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering Yvette was always a bit sneary about using equipment, l was pleased to see them using something, other than just calling out and seances.

They have to get rid of that new woman, she starts screaming before anything has even happened. I watched the next episode on line and she is even more ridiculous in that.

I like the new sceptic.
  • snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't even know it was back. Used to like it in the early days but it went downhill badly before it was scrapped by Living and the last series on REALLY was awful. Doesn't sound like it's improved either.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watched it.

Why the HELL would they have someone like that make up woman, Leah, as part of the team. Her incessant screeching and over-reacting was absolutely ridiculous. She was an embarrassment and incredibly irritating.

The new sceptic was professional and articulate.

Liked the use of the EVP equipment.

Please get rid of that screeching cretin, Leah, though.