ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,303
    Forum Member
    willows wrote: »

So Adam has finally been cast then :D
  • Options
    Soapfan678Soapfan678 Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe Lee had a secret fling with the guy while in the army and the guy is going to visit him in Walford? Not sure how that fits in with the new character though?
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    I laughed at this too. The main focus of August was Micks swimming plot.

I actually really liked that, but I think I'm about the only one. Pretty much everything else was mind numbing, though. And then there was the never ending wedding day in September...
    Lee is most likely pregnant, it seems to be the in thing at the moment.

:D
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee desegregation something big.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Hopefully this storyline will make Lee a bit more interesting.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe his sad story is that he realises he doesn't have a personality and that he talks like a ventriloquist.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    srhgts wrote: »
    And then there was the never ending wedding day in September...

I have my suspicions that it's still going on.
  • Options
    SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this won't trigger the return of his crying acting. :blush:
  • Options
    Ross_WRoss_W Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Knowing the shallow nature of BabyEnders right now, Whitney will probably suffer a miscarriage. But it will be Lee's story because... well... he's a Carter, duh!

In other news, Nancy and Tamwar announce their expecting; while Abi traps Ben by either lying about being pregnant or falling pregnant for real.

Wake me up when September starts.
  • Options
    Ross_WRoss_W Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    He is tasty.

How did I know you'd be erect at that casting, Mr. Shallow?
  • Options
    Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Look forward to seeing this develop
  • Options
    NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    I hope this won't trigger the return of his crying acting. :blush:

God no! When it happened the first time, he scrunched up his face like a porcupine.
  • Options
    Maria95Maria95 Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he has some kind of disorder? It has been highlighted in the past that he apparently has anger problems and can't control hiis temper and doesn't know how to stop and he was scared before that if no one's there to stop him that he'll take it too far and kill someone. So maybe it's something to do with that?
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lee is most likely pregnant, it seems to be the in thing at the moment.

Probs caught an STD from Whit.
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soapfan678 wrote: »
    Maybe Lee had a secret fling with the guy while in the army and the guy is going to visit him in Walford? Not sure how that fits in with the new character though?

Ooh i like that
  • Options
    demented yoyodemented yoyo Posts: 4,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gets thrown out the army (because they're sick of him never being there) and has to become a full time bar man in Mummy & Daddy's pub.
  • Options
    Aaron_SilverAaron_Silver Posts: 32,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gets thrown out the army (because they're sick of him never being there) and has to become a full time bar man in Mummy & Daddy's pub.

Oh we are cynical today, get out of bed on the wrong side demented lol :D
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    I keep forgetting he's in the soap.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The word 'sad' makes me think it's a death of some sort. I don't think him not being able to go back to the army would be described as 'sad'.
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EastEnders tackles most controversial storyline yet with Lee Carter's depression battle even to the Point of Lee becoming Suicidal http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-tackles-most-controversial-storyline-5960730
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow this looks like a great storyline.

People will no doubt compare it to Corrie's storyline with Steve, but there is an age gap between Lee and Steve. As the article rightly says, it's a huge issue for young men so I'm glad EE are tackling this storyline.

Danny-Boy also seems very committed to the storyline so I'll look forward to seeing it portrayed on screen.
  • Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EastEnders tackles most controversial storyline yet with Lee Carter's depression battle even to the Point of Lee becoming Suicidal http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-tackles-most-controversial-storyline-5960730

Thanks! This storyline sounds good!
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like a potentially great storyline.
  • Options
    Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    Sounds like a potentially great storyline.

The only probably I have with this storylines is that it feels way to soon,we only just had Kat being depressed not that long ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only probably I have with this storylines is that it feels to soon we just had a story with Kat depression storyline not long ago.

I wouldn't class Kat's storyline as *purely* a depression storyline - that was down to Harry and having to deal with her past again. With Kat, that storyline had been building momentum for many years.

Lee's storyline sounds a lot more like a depression storyline that is happening to many people in society now, but many people may not know it.