Options

Team Andre

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Tell me that Mr. Andre was not performing on stage this week with "Team Andre" in lights behind him:rolleyes:

Just read this on 3 am and, even I, cant believe that this happened. Is it a joke?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    3am - it must be true;)
  • Options
    avidreaderavidreader Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love to tell you it's not true - but I've seen a photograph. It is true!!!

You couldn't make it up!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMG I have seen the picture. Sad!Sad!Sad!

Grow up Andre.
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Tell me that Mr. Andre was not performing on stage this week with "Team Andre" in lights behind him:rolleyes:

Just read this on 3 am and, even I, cant believe that this happened. Is it a joke?

Is it as funny as when KP wore the Tshirt emblazoned with "Team Price" and was all over the papers? ;):D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for the replies. I really cant believe that he actually did this. When they separated and there was all the nonsense of team this and team that, I could understand it.

But why now would he choose to do this:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thanks for the replies. I really cant believe that he actually did this. When they separated and there was all the nonsense of team this and team that, I could understand it.

But why now would he choose to do this:rolleyes:

Because thats his surname?

I believe he did it in his last round of concerts as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Valdery wrote: »
    Is it as funny as when KP wore the Tshirt emblazoned with "Team Price" and was all over the papers? ;):D:D

Yes, both were equally pathetic. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinknico wrote: »

Andre is his surname though, not 'Team Andre'. If he had just had 'Andre' in lights, I could have understood it, but the whole 'team andre' thing....it's a bit juvenile isn't it really?

That's not to say that his ex wife isn't just as juvenile though!
  • Options
    Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He must be the most annoying man in Britain.

Why do we import such irritating people?!
  • Options
    ValderyValdery Posts: 4,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D
  • Options
    macketymackety Posts: 4,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really do think CAN and Andre need to rethink his image and marketing strategy. He's milked it for too long, if he's not careful the back lash will be bigger than the one KP was on the receiving end of. You know what the media do, build 'em up, knock 'em down.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member

Good one. :D
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Jesus...he really believes his own hype, doesn't he?

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because thats his surname?I believe he did it in his last round of concerts as well.

Aaaaaah so that's why Katie wore the "TEAM PRICE " t-shirt thanks for explaining that ;):D She just wanted people to know her name.So glad nothing meant by either of them then , no point scoring etc. :cool::cool:
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, it's much funnier.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They both get on my nerves, but I'm still Tean Andre over Team Price anyday of the week!
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So they both have used the 'team' thing.
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's not funny,it's just as stupid and childish. Further proof these two are just alike in so many way's.
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    BReal2 wrote: »
    It's not funny,it's just as stupid and childish. Further proof these two are just alike in so many way's.

this.

:cool:

sick of both of them.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    mimicole wrote: »
    this.

:cool:

sick of both of them.

Ditto. Pair of morons who should have stayed together - they deserve each other imo
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The team Andre and Price was used in the beginning when they split, but he has been poorly advised to still be using it and it makes him look really immature. Its probably that CAN have loads of the Team Andre sweatshirts to sell at the concerts.

If he intends to have his children at any of the concerts, how would he explain team Andre and expect Junior to understand he has to choose a team:rolleyes: It would be as uncomfortable as when Princess asked him why he had a plaster on his finger and he was lost for words and didn't know what to say to her.
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    So they both have used the 'team' thing.

Yep, but from her side it was a year ago. Back then it was current.... now it's a bit.... sad
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The team Andre and Price was used in the beginning when they split, but he has been poorly advised to still be using it and it makes him look really immature. Its probably that CAN have loads of the Team Andre sweatshirts to sell at the concerts.

If he intends to have his children at any of the concerts, how would he explain team Andre and expect Junior to understand he has to choose a team:rolleyes: It would be as uncomfortable as when Princess asked him why he had a plaster on his finger and he was lost for words and didn't know what to say to her.

His brother would probably explain for him.

It is pathetic, it is a way of keeping the "Poor Pete" thing going and it gives him no credit whatsoever.

So much for the moral high ground of "Team Children":rolleyes:

Both as bad as each other.
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Aren't the kid's surnames Andre? So they are already team Andre.:D
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,955
    Forum Member
    im going to his concert on tuesday. i like him for his singing i dont want all this crappy stuff at his shows. cant he just put on a show without the other stuff? people have already bought the tickets so hes not going to get anymore sales by doing this