Janine stabbing herself..

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
Forum Member
She really is one crazy messed up biatch but we love her :cool:

Comments

• NPPNPP Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm disappointed there wasn't a build-up to it (i.e. a slap or a catfight)
  • Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love her
  • Sally LinzSally Linz Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NPP wrote: »
    I'm disappointed there wasn't a build-up to it (i.e. a slap or a catfight)
    That's what made it so shocking.
  • kushtiimayteekushtiimaytee Posts: 9,732
    Forum Member
    Was kinda hoping that the twist would be that Janine died or nearly died. I don't hate the character, just wanted a good twist.
  • NPPNPP Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sally Linz wrote: »
    That's what made it so shocking.

I still think Stacey should have slapped/punched Janine BEFORE she did it :p
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm really glad that ultimately Janine didn't get what she wanted, even if she got Stacey out of the picture. Considering how awful both have behaved this year, it's nice to see them both get the metaphorical lump of coal Christmas.
  • Red+BloodedRed+Blooded Posts: 4,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Janine, she was super bitch tonight. But i loved it. For the first time ever though i was on team Stacey. But Janine still rocks Walford.
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That scene felt so Janine-y (Janine-esque?). Anyway, it seemed like exactly the type of thing that a twisted mind such as hers would do. Loved it.
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Loved it, love her.
  • Tfan26Tfan26 Posts: 6,829
    Forum Member
    didn't see it coming :eek: i was hoping for something dramatic like maybe falling unconscious in Ryan's arms before waking up in hospital and finding out that Staceys done a runner and going completely mad knowing she hasn't framed Stacey properly
  • Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A last, desperate attempt to stop the man she loves from leaving her. I don't think she cared about whether Stacey went down/was arrested or not; she just used her knowledge of Archie's murder to try and keep her beloved Ryan. I felt sorry for her!
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Brilliant twist
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's quite bonkers : it's surprising more characters on the show haven't sussed they have someone unstable and / or mentally ill in their midst.
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can't quite believe she went that far to try and get stacey done.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,892
    Forum Member
    I thought it was going to turn out Janine was wearing a blood bag or something, a bit like when Cain pretended to shoot Sadie in Emmerdale years ago. Glad that in the end neither of them have got Ryan though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    A last, desperate attempt to stop the man she loves from leaving her. I don't think she cared about whether Stacey went down/was arrested or not; she just used her knowledge of Archie's murder to try and keep her beloved Ryan. I felt sorry for her!

I didn't feel sorry for her, I think it is brilliant that Janine has finally tasted hurt and heartbreak - I like the character - what I mean is she has gone around manipulating people and hurting them for her own gain so to see her experience what it feels like is quite good to watch. I'm also glad that she didn't get what she wants, it's obvious Ronnie doesn't believe that Stacey stabbed her, Jean knows she didn't and Ryan isn't interested anymore and I'm sure I read on here that Pat 'washes her hands of Janine' so possibly she finds out, characters like Janine work better when they are isolated and don't have a husband. It was nice to see the softer side to Janine but she was becoming to soppy it is about time she went back to being a full on bitch and she can't be with Ryan for her to behave that way. Although it will be interesting to see what they do with Ryans character now, no Stacey and no daughter, their doesn't seem like their is much left for him.
  • Sally LinzSally Linz Posts: 706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    I'm really glad that ultimately Janine didn't get what she wanted, even if she got Stacey out of the picture. Considering how awful both have behaved this year, it's nice to see them both get the metaphorical lump of coal Christmas.
    Her main objective was to keep Stacey and Ryan apart. I don't think she was bothered what happened to Stacey or how she did it.
  • smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's a silly cow and don't feel any sympathy for her character whatsoever!! I really hope Ryan has nothing to do with her.
  • PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    What's keeping Ryan in the square now? Whitney? Wow, that's such a pull factor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Still the best character in the soap
  • Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved it - typical psycho Janine at her best :D she really is a nutter.

And has Ryan now left for good? He was planning to leave with Stacey and when she rejected him he walked away from the square with his bags as he obviously doesn't want Janine anymore. I hope he's gone - couldnt stand the guy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 193
    Forum Member
    She is just so pathetic. It ruined her 'hard' persona for good. And the funny thing is we are going see her strutting down the street like nothing has ever fazed her in six months time.
    Also, she had the audacity to do all this because someone did to her what she has done to others. There is no way this character can redeem herself, unless some mental illness finally comes into play.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Sometimes I wish I was Janine Butcher. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I kinda knew she'd stab herself, but even then I was shocked at just how desperate & far she went in her final attempt to keep Ryan & Stacey apart and have Ryan all to herself.

She's crazy, but I love that character so much. She's interesting to watch and Charlie Brooks plays her so well.
  • RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    I love her.