Options

Ronan Keating vs Dannii Minogue

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
Forum Member
✭✭
He has room to talk. Cheek.Danni actually has a better voice than her sister anyway even if she did not pedal herself to very bit of merchandise for "fame".Her sister has had just as much work done, probably at same surgeon anyway. Why do these people continually slag each other off in media.It is so desperate.:(

Boyzone's Ronan Keating has claimed that reality TV judge Dannii Minogue is past her best.

The boyband star told The Mirror: "She hasn't got the X Factor anymore."

Keating's bandmate Stephen Gately was once accused of singing "through his nose" by Minogue.

Responding to those remarks, Gately said: "I say it's better than speaking through your a**e! We blackballed her. We don't like her anymore. We never liked her."

Keith Duffy added: "Dannii was absolutely beautiful in her day, she was gorgeous.

"She had to live in the shadow of her older sister all the time. She's trying to compete with that; she's had whatever done to herself.

"Age is an awful thing to all of us. We all get older - gravity kicks in.

Comments

• Options
    MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronan Keating is an attention seeking knob and I think Danni is being seen as easy target at the moment :-)

by the way all the lads in Boyzone are hardly 18 -
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yawnnnnn, is anyone not involved in an attention seeking celebrity feud at the moment?
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 68,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Boyzone's comeback hardly set the world alight did it? :rolleyes:

Or was that reforming thing all but a terrifying dream? :confused:
  • Options
    tangsmantangsman Posts: 3,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both crap.
  • Options
    XZumaXXZumaX Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    I think Dannii has more to worry and fret over... like a fingernail than boring Ronan.

Dannii rocks!
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Man that seems to be morphing into Noel Edmonds v plastic melty faced pop poppet nearing 40.

There's only one way to sort this:

FIIIIIIIIGGGGGGHHHHHHHTTTTT:D
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a bit rich coming from Ronan, who has returned to the spotlight with what appears to be Richard Branson's wig on his head.

It's worth pointing out that he and his careworn mates look rather more 'Grandadzone' than Boyzone these days.
  • Options
    CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ronan Keating is a little twerp whose ego seems to be bigger than his talent or looks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lads, it's highly amusing that you're discussing somebody who you claim is 'past their best'.

My advice would be to take a look in the mirror.
  • Options
    xChErRy-DrOpSxxChErRy-DrOpSx Posts: 4,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HES GONE PAST HIS HEY DAY 'ND ALL! the cheek to diss Dannii!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all rather amusing - particularly when you look at the state of Ron and his pals, still trying to throw some shapes in tight silver trousers, etc.

Time to give it up, methinks.
  • Options
    Official DivaOfficial Diva Posts: 6,792
    Forum Member
    You know what this is really. Louis (their manager) has told them to say this for some free PR to promote the single. At the expense of X Factor and Dannii.

The way they treat Dannii is a disgrace. All these work laws about she could have Louis and co done for harrassment if she so wished. That would be fun :p
  • Options
    MolokoMoloko Posts: 7,871
    Forum Member
    I usually support the underdog, so I'll go for Danni. Why not?
  • Options
    mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it odd how so many label her a plastic bimbo when all she's done is her boobs and some botox.

And as for underdog,
    Hm, Dannii's on the biggest TV show in the nation same in Australia, both shows seen by millions of people.
    That's bigger than a comeback in pop.
  • Options
    LarocLaroc Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why not have a pop at her big sis as well? Her 'singing' is worse than Dannis. At least Danni has a personality.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    POT KETTLE BLACK springs to mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry ronan tonight you dont have the x factor
    goodnight

and take the other 4 rejects with ya.....
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    Ronan's just desperate for some publicity.... and making a comeback with a group called BOYzone when they're all at least pushing 30 is pretty sad.... much like New KIDS on the block.....!!

Boyzone comeback didn't go the same way as Take That's, eh Ron? Never mind...... better luck next life.

Also, I don't believe Dannii's past her best...... yes, she looked great when she was in her 20s/early 30s, but no one stays that way forever. She still has a lovely size 6 frame, a great figure/shape, has gone a bit mad with the botox this year, but other than that, she's still a very pretty woman.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it is very nasty for attack Dannii's looks in public like that. I also think they can hardly talk about looks when they are not even nice looking themselves. Shane is the only nice one to look at. Grow up boys
  • Options
    CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ronan is just a jumped little knacker. He's not exactly Donny Hathaway, is he?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do think both Dannii and Kylie have overdone the botox, collagen, etc. and whatever else they've been 'experimenting' with, which is a shame as they are both attractive.

Even worse than Ron and the rest of Grandadzone is the nasty little Louis Walsh, who is certainly doing Sharon proud in being as spiteful as possible to his co-judge.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sloopy wrote: »
    I do think both Dannii and Kylie have overdone the botox, collagen, etc. and whatever else they've been 'experimenting' with, which is a shame as they are both attractive.

Even worse than Ron and the rest of Grandadzone is the nasty little Louis Walsh, who is certainly doing Sharon proud in being as spiteful as possible to his co-judge.

The best thing Dannii can do is just ignore it and not rise to the bait.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Laroc wrote: »
    Why not have a pop at her big sis as well? Her 'singing' is worse than Dannis. At least Danni has a personality.

You got that right.!!

But she is "off limits" for popping at..she was sick you know.!!!! Gasp. !!

It must be hard to ignore it when for no good reason you are the daily punch bag all of a sudden. Had she done something odious i would say "oh well..." but.....

Worse these has been wannabe comeback dead zone band have been begging to go on XF.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    As for Ronan saying Dannii no longer has the X-Factor..... even if it was true, at least he acknowledges she had it in the first place, unlike his p*ss poor rival to Take That group.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL to be honest hes not far wrong from his comments about Dannii. Still amazes me why shes a judge on that godawful show.

Anyways both of them are as bad as each other...Boyzone are utter rubbish and Dannii isnt any better herself.