Vodafone Costomer Service

2»

Comments

• unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knighton wrote: »
    Status update from someone I have on my facebook who works at Vodafone's outsourced callcentre at Conduit in Swansea,

"OMG why are customers so f**ing stupid????"

Well most of them are.

I've been with Vodafone for around 5 years and the customer service is fantastic. With my last phone I had a problem with the internet so I went to the Vodafone store and the woman had a look at my phone and told me what was wrong and then took it in for an hour. They gave it a software update and it was perfect again.

With this current phone I had a problem with my top up freebee so I called customer service and they gave me 200 extra texts.

My friend has had similar experiences to me as her phone had problems and they fixed them straight away.
  • SPARKIE1984SPARKIE1984 Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Knighton wrote: »
    Status update from someone I have on my facebook who works at Vodafone's outsourced callcentre at Conduit in Swansea,

"OMG why are customers so f**ing stupid????"

Oh nice work vodafone!!

Pass on their details to vodafone who will hopefully get that muppet sacked..
  • andy.saundersandy.saunders Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi,

I'm on the £10 tariff with 75 mins and 250 text per month, How would I add an internet bolt on?

Andy
  • ih8mondaysih8mondays Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi,

I'm on the £10 tariff with 75 mins and 250 text per month, How would I add an internet bolt on?

Andy

Err, phone up vodafone, visit a store, logon to their website?...
  • Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi,

Andy

You don't get much for your money with Vodafone internet addons, you'll be paying another £10 for 500MB or something.

Vodafone price themselves out of the data market really.
  • andy.saundersandy.saunders Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thine Wonk wrote: »
    You don't get much for your money with Vodafone internet addons, you'll be paying another £10 for 500MB or something.

Vodafone price themselves out of the data market really.

Ok that saves a call then
  • Thine WonkThine Wonk Posts: 17,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok that saves a call then

Worth a try, they may offer you a deal I'm just letting you know that they generally charge more for data than some of the others and sometimes have very restrictive fair use policies or allowances.

Always worth a call though as I've heard they can be quite flexable.
  • Stephen93Stephen93 Posts: 1,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a HTC Sensation, it kept dialling & playing tracks, when I had the headset connected, Vodafone replaced the phone 3 times & said I could have a completely different phone if it kept happening, it did.

They replaced it with a Samsung Galaxy S2 at my request, it is far better than the Sensation, call quality not tinny, headset brittiant.

One very happy customer.
  • StigglesStiggles Posts: 9,618
    Forum Member
    They are absolutely rubbish!

Me and the missus took out contracts with them in March but contrary to what the postcode checker said, we barely got a signal. We were told there was a fault in the area etc and to bare with them.

We did for a few weeks and still no improvement. So, they sent us a SureSignal which did the treat indoors, but the second i walk out the door or go into our local town, no signal!

So yesterday i rang up to cancel the contract due to the fact its unfit for use, paid £30 since march for nothing and was met by a hideously rude woman from an overseas call center who told me i would have to pay over £400 to get out the contract!

After much argument she gave me my PAC code and i thought that was the end of it, only to be told later because i have my PAC code i have terminated the contract so must now pay the over £400! They can whistle for that for a start.

Never had such incompetence in my life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a few days ago my partner stated she would like a new phone but a lower tariff and shorter contract and not shell out loads for the handset, so thought this could be a challenge but what the hell I'm up for this!

I called Voda CS and got an English Call Handler (Yes you're reading correctly!), I told him of my partner's requirements. He said no problem to all but the price of the handset however, if she took out a Vodafone insurance (Which is free for the 1st month) the price of the handset would be around £3.60 and then cancel it at the end of the month. He then added BT Openzone onto my account for free.

So all in all a very good service from Vodafone and a happy partner....a win-win situation.