So what did NIck do....?

SochaSocha Posts: 7,995
Forum Member
He seems to be quite popular on this forum, but I haven't seen him do anything, anything at all actually...:confused:

Comments

• Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He just seems like a nice guy, I agree he has not done anything outstanding yet, but his record is good though, which is always a plus for him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Be rather competent, so that puts him on a higher level than most contestants.

He hasn't really put a foot wrong so far, I think :confused: I think he's cruising below the radar so far though TBF.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    Socha wrote: »
    He seems to be quite popular on this forum, but I haven't seen him do anything, anything at all actually...:confused:

He has a good couple of PM wins (including week 1) and otherwise hasn't made any mistakes even if he hasn't got any stand out moments.
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't remember a candidate making the final 5 who has had as little coverage as Nick

I think he has been PM onceor twice (?) but that aside he has been in the background most of the time. He clearly does work hard for the team and seems nice but it is hard to know what he is actually good at.

He might win by default as all the others have had bad days or made errors but he is hardly an inspiring candidate to be your partner
  • SochaSocha Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I can't remember a candidate making the final 5 who has had as little coverage as Nick

I think he has been PM onceor twice (?) but that aside he has been in the background most of the time. He clearly does work hard for the team and seems nice but it is hard to know what he is actually good at.

He might win by default as all the others have had bad days or made errors but he is hardly an inspiring candidate to be your partner

But how? Maybe I missed it...
  • Gothic-DudeGothic-Dude Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tonight showed he is a bit of a pushover when Jade did not let him speak lol Felt bad for the guy
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But how? Maybe I missed it...

Not on this task maybe but in otthers such as the wine task he was certainly doing a lot of work.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nick is indeed very popular here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree 100% with this thread. He does seem like a nice enough guy, but I can't help but think he just happened to be in the right team at the right time. To date, I still haven't seen any considerable contributions on his part. Thus, unlike what seems to be the majority now that Gabrielle has gone, I'm backing Ricky to win this series of the Apprentice!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    his hair ?
  • Moll FlandersMoll Flanders Posts: 1,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he looks a lot like Aleksander Rybak, the Norwegian singer/violinist who won the Eurovision in spectacular style a few years ago. Nik reminds me a lot of him, which is no bad thing!
  • SochaSocha Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I think he looks a lot like Aleksander Rybak, the Norwegian singer/violinist who won the Eurovision in spectacular style a few years ago. Nik reminds me a lot of him, which is no bad thing!

But would you give him your savings to invest?
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I found him a complete embarrassment in tonight's episode. He seemed to be doing that thing that candidates do when they fear they're on the way out: offer ideas and when the team leader doesn't take them on say 'ok, I'm happy to go with what you want' It all seems designed to cover himself. Awful.

I think LA has marked his card though and I'd be shocked if he won.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    He probably has a good business plan. Lord Sugar knows all their plans inside out - he has probably decided upon his winner from day one.

It's a whole different ball game now - it was different when he was taking on an employee.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm surprised he's survived. He seems too young, too polite and too unconfident. Every time he is accused of some failing, instead of ranting on about his passion and general wonderfulness, he 'puts his hands up'. Every time someone else seems to be getting a bucketful of shit in the board room he says that they don't deserve it. If your business ideal is the circling shark he is a nightmare.
  • StockingfillerStockingfiller Posts: 3,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He almost always gives team leaders accurate advice - like he did in tonight's show but he doesn't insist that they follow it. He might if he was in charge, of a task.

I don't think he'll win but he seems capable, intelligent and easy to get on with.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    I found him a complete embarrassment in tonight's episode. He seemed to be doing that thing that candidates do when they fear they're on the way out: offer ideas and when the team leader doesn't take them on say 'ok, I'm happy to go with what you want' It all seems designed to cover himself. Awful.

On the contrary. He seemed to think it was ridiculous that the panel suggested he should have pushed an idea of a luxury coffee store, but was too polite to say so. He raised an idea, the other members weren't keen, he didn't bulldoze his way through like most other unaware candidates would do.

The panel was just looking for faults so it could come down to a Nick or Adam moment at the end of the episode (instead of it being obvious Adam was going home).
  • madetomeasuremadetomeasure Posts: 8,271
    Forum Member

Me neither and he certainly doesn't get that awful top heavy haircut cut. He's another one whose voice is really irritating. All he sounded like was a toff with his head up his own arse.