Options

I wonder who this could be about?

13»

Comments

• Options
    pegasus2pegasus2 Posts: 5,293
    Forum Member
    To those who think they know, may I just ask if the person in question is an older actor?
  • Options
    UnlikelyHeroineUnlikelyHeroine Posts: 1,524
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you read the judgment in this case it mentions that the fact of JPH and XYZ's relationship was publicly known rather than being something secret.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This law really is going to mean the end of celebrity sex tapes, isn't it. :(

Not that I'm interested in the aforementioned bloke.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you read the judgment in this case it mentions that the fact of JPH and XYZ's relationship was publicly known rather than being something secret.

I'm still none the wiser.
  • Options
    _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hmm, that is interesting. What UK couples are there where a) both people in the relationship are men b) at least one is a successful actor c) both are publicly known and d) they've since split up after dating for a few months? Can't think of any. :confused:
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Hmm, that is interesting. What UK couples are there where a) both people in the relationship are men b) at least one is a successful actor c) both are publicly known and d) they've since split up after dating for a few months? Can't think of any. :confused:

Hmm it may be that XYZ is only known for dating JPH.
  • Options
    dodradedodrade Posts: 23,851
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Player is well known, in his 30's and earns £180k a year.
  • Options
    Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Player is well known, in his 30's and earns £180k a year.

That's like £3,500 a week, so it's not a top premier league player who would be on £150K+ a week. Sounds like someone coming to end of career who's dropped down a division :confused: