Britain's Got Talent/More Talent - 23 May - Auditions 7/Live show picks - 8pm/9.20pm

1235»

Comments

• Norn2Norn2 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i've only watched the auditions from the youtube clips, and i have to say what a pile of dog poop. another boring singer will probably win. the only 2 acts i liked were UDI and vladimir and since both are foreign, slim chance either will take the crown
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I like Honey Bunch. I didn't mind the song, at least they can sing and they look good. I don't think they'll win overall though.
  • egghead1egghead1 Posts: 4,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope the dancing dog from tonight gets through, better than Pudsey I think.
  • mal2poolmal2pool Posts: 5,690
    Forum Member
    None of them kids should have got through. terrible. Were some great variety acts who should have gone through. Cant belive the dog bursting balloons got through.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,964
    Forum Member
    Wow this thread was quiet last night even taking Eurovision into account!!
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is your favourite
    Forum Member
    lewismacf wrote: »
    Who is your favourite
    Last night? Watching on catch up. Classical family group and dog act have been good so far,
    Forum Member
    Pink_Smurf wrote: »
    I like Honey Bunch. I didn't mind the song, at least they can sing and they look good. I don't think they'll win overall though.
    They were pretty good. There was that guy in the audience in a black suit behind the judges really get into it!! Lol :D
  • NeverEnoughNeverEnough Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching this on catch-up. Why did the Beyonce guy think he was unque? He was a drag act dancing badly to Beyonce. He's about as unique a drunken Geordie on Saturday night.

And is the fat ginger kid supposed to be cute and appealing on some level?

And did Chloe the magician get through?
    Forum Member
    Just watching this on catch-up. Why did the Beyonce guy think he was unque? He was a drag act dancing badly to Beyonce. He's about as unique a drunken Geordie on Saturday night.

And is the fat ginger kid supposed to be cute and appealing on some level?

And did Chloe the magician get through?
    Edit: there's a thread with the full semi finals lists.
    Forum Member
    The SF positions left countdown was funny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i loved the border collie dog act..Awww :) did she get through ?
  • EveT1991EveT1991 Posts: 12,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mal2pool wrote: »
    None of them kids should have got through. terrible. Were some great variety acts who should have gone through. Cant belive the dog bursting balloons got through.

Do you think Jesse Jane should have got through she is not a singer so I think she deserves to be in the semi final