This is why Grace deserves to be hated!!!

SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.channel4.com/player/v2/player.jsp?initialClipId=720# ( Watch the clip called Cross talk!! )

She's being nasty about Suzie because the women had to pick two people on the spot to face eviction!!
She even threatens to go at Suzie if she doesnt steer clear of her!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Every single time other HMs have found out who nominated them they've done exactly the same thing... most recently Lea with Nikki, and she didn't even know for definite!

Once again, Grace being attacked for something no other HM would be :rolleyes:
  • martyn20martyn20 Posts: 5,597
    Forum Member
    spiralx wrote:
    Every single time other HMs have found out who nominated them they've done exactly the same thing... most recently Lea with Nikki, and she didn't even know for definite!

Once again, Grace being attacked for something no other HM would be :rolleyes:
    Would you be proud if Grace if she was your sister ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,214
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    martyn20 wrote:

Very. Better than most of the other losers in there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    martyn20 wrote:

I would be well happy, because maybe i would have been bought a nice flat aswell.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 351
    Forum Member
    I really despise the use of the word "hate" in respect of soemone we don't really know as a person, sorry but that how I feel
  • fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its only a game show, I dont think hate is the right word. Deserves to be evicted, yes, but hated?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fleet wrote:
    Its only a game show, I dont think hate is the right word. Deserves to be evicted, yes, but hated?

Yes, hated, because i hate her and everything she does in that house!!

Hate Hate Hate Hate!! xxx :D
    Forum Member
    fleet wrote:

exactly how I feel
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,618
    Forum Member
    martyn20 wrote:

If the old tart had nominated me just to please a lot of morons outside who were booing me when I was otherwise winning the game I would send Lisa around to do far worse. Grace and Nikki put far more effort into talking to her than Pete, Mikey or Imogen did and Lisa positively hates her.
  • martyn20martyn20 Posts: 5,597
    Forum Member
    count_olaf wrote:
    Very. Better than most of the other losers in there.
    Thanks for using my line !!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    martyn20 wrote:
    Yes... what's your point?
  • Maid MarianMaid Marian Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    http://www.channel4.com/player/v2/player.jsp?initialClipId=720# ( Watch the clip called Cross talk!! )

She's being nasty about Suzie because the women had to pick two people on the spot to face eviction!!

She wasn't put on the spot at all! She wasn't aware the other HM's weren't nominating until she came out of the DR and heard the results being announced. As far as she was concerned she was nominating along with everyone else - all she knew for definite was that she couldn't nominate Lisa.

She went into the house knowing full well that she was definitely going to nominate Grace regardless. I don't believe for one moment what she said in the DR last night about Grace keeping her distance and not talking to her and IMO she said that to keep the public on her side :mad:
  • Gaz22Gaz22 Posts: 18,952
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    martyn20 wrote:

I would. Definitely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Maybe she is the way she is because she is only 20! It seems a shame she behaves the way she does. I haven't seen anyone else react so badly to having been nominated. She so desperately MUST win at everything and when she doesn't - the toys get thrown out of the pram.

It's like watching my kids playing
    Forum Member
    martyn20 wrote:

Yes!! yes!!! yes!!!
  • T--JT--J Posts: 19,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eeeerrrrrrmmm, Nikki was the one doing all the talking in that clip so maybe the title should be "This is why Nikki deserves to be hated!!!"