Keith Lemon - grrrr...

IACGMOOH Now has resorted to scraping the barrell.
It was all going so well and I was enjoying the show but last night they ruined it by having that egotistical unfunny Keith Lemon on the show.
I suppose we are now stuck with him up until the final. :yawn:

Comments

• chebbychebby Posts: 7,841
    Forum Member
    He wrecked it last year and in the ITV 2 thread others are saying the same .
    Horrible nasty idiot.
    Russell Kane is as bad, looks hopelessly unsure.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this man acts like a show off child,, wants in every shot and unfunny.. I find him irritating and embarrassing..
  • bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's got the biggest ego in the world. Seems to think the show is just about him and who he's going to 'bang'. I find him very disgusting and not funny even in the slightest.

Couldn't believe it when he showed us his undies - he ain't no Brad Pitt.
  • glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the other hand...Newsnight was really interesting with a discussion from inside a prison.
  • BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anybody know what the panel nearly pounced on him for? He was talking about Shaun Ryder and was saying "...when he goes back in...." and the girl at the far right of the panel immediately told him to shut up, quickly followed by Caroline Flack and Donna Air. It happened between 8.15-8.30 their time.
    Forum Member
    BBTweets wrote: »
    Does anybody know what the panel nearly pounced on him for? He was talking about Shaun Ryder and was saying "...when he goes back in...." and the girl at the far right of the panel immediately told him to shut up, quickly followed by Caroline Flack and Donna Air. It happened between 8.15-8.30 their time.

He just never let anyone speak , even when the question was addressed to them , and they were getting fed up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His Avid Merrion character was really funny; gawd knows why he keeps the awful Keith Lemon going.
  • BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    chebby wrote: »
    He just never let anyone speak , even when the question was addressed to them , and they were getting fed up.

Thanks chebby :) Cynical me thought they were trying to stop him from blabbing something :D
  • joules22joules22 Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a complete pain in the arse. I switched off last night, I couldn't bear to watch his stupid comments, interrupting, rudeness etc., etc., get him off NOW!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant stand him at all
  • jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hate Keith Lemon. It ruins the show as you want a serious discussion but it doesnt happen as he kept talking over everyone and making the show about him which he does on every show.

Is he that embarrased to be Francis leigh?
    Forum Member
    jonjons wrote: »
    I hate Keith Lemon. It ruins the show as you want a serious discussion but it doesnt happen as he kept talking over everyone and making the show about him which he does on every show.

Is he that embarrased to be Francis leigh?
    :) He might be.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Keith Lemon is the best thing about ITV now that Wagner's gone. The entire rest of the channel has turned to utter poo, even Corrie these days.
    Forum Member
    edEx wrote: »
    I think Keith Lemon is the best thing about ITV now that Wagner's gone. The entire rest of the channel has turned to utter poo, even Corrie these days.

My brain has just turned to mush and left home.:eek:
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not really. I'm not exactly known for being fond of their output :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    joules22 wrote: »
    He's a complete pain in the arse. I switched off last night, I couldn't bear to watch his stupid comments, interrupting, rudeness etc., etc., get him off NOW!

yep me too..:mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah not yours :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know why they insist on putting him on the show! Every time they do the panel end up sitting in uncomfortable silence whilst Caroline desperately tries to keep the idiot man-baby in some sort of order, so she can get through the show.

He is nothing but a narcissistic, show off who lives with the delusion that he is funny, when the reality is that no one actually can get a word in to tell him that he is not.

I actually switched off the ITV2 last night because I couldn't stand it. The man is the human equivalent to fingernails down a blackboard!
  • birdsongbirdsong Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another good reason not to watch it.

Cannot stand the man. Why anybody thinks he is funny is beyond me completely.
  • Pliny the ElderPliny the Elder Posts: 2,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see it, but I agree that Leigh Francis (Keith Lemon) is unfunny to the nth degree.
  • Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been enjoying the ITV2 show up until that idiot turned up last night, he's totally ruined it now.
    Not happy.
    :mad:
  • squillionsquillion Posts: 1,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't abide Keith Lemon - he makes Russell Kane look like Snow White in comparison...and I can't stand Russel's bad taste humour either.

I turned off the show the moment I saw Keith on there after last years show ... how does someone that revolting and unfunny get on TV?

The strange thing is, I wonder if he was a last minute idea as they didnt have enough chairs for him
  • PeterWDPeterWD Posts: 1,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    squillion wrote: »
    Can't abide Keith Lemon - he makes Russell Kane look like Snow White in comparison...and I can't stand Russel's bad taste humour either.

I turned off the show the moment I saw Keith on there after last years show ... how does someone that revolting and unfunny get on TV?

The strange thing is, I wonder if he was a last minute idea as they didnt have enough chairs for him
    I think we were told in advance that the Lemon would be there. The shortage of chairs might just have been a mistake when the studio area was rearranged in the three minutes between programmes from being Ant and Dec's studio to the Now! studio.
    See the Jungle Studio thread:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1399512
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    squillion wrote: »

Neither of them are remotely funny!
    Forum Member
    I hate all of them on that show , and it used to be good.
    (From my mushy brain, the bit that is still at home )