Corrie 27/12/10: I Want It All

Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,383
Forum Member
First Episode:

Amy's unsettled by her uprooting but Tracy acts oblivious, pleased to have got her own way. Tracy claims she'll come round, but when Becky finds Amy in the back yard of Number 1, Amy tells Becky she wants to come home.

When Tracy then goes looking for Amy, she finds her missing. Tracy alerts Steve, but does he already know where Amy is?

Meanwhile, as sworn enemies work together in the wake of the tram crash, is everything really as it seems or does someone have a hidden agenda?

In another household, as relations sour further, the rows descend into childish squabbles. Is there any way back for this couple?

Elsewhere, one mother comes home from the hospital without her child.

Writer: Jayne Hollinson

Second Episode:

Steve sends Becky away while he and Tracy attempt to coax Amy out of the back room. Becky's racked with jealousy as Steve and Tracy begin to thaw to one another and, losing patience, she talks Amy out herself.

Becky's insistent that Amy should remain at The Rovers where she's happy, but Tracy's determined to take her back to Number 1. As Tracy drives a wedge between the couple, she gleefully tells Becky this will be her last Christmas as Mrs McDonald as she intends to split them up.

Later, Tracy has more clashes on the street as she sets her sights on a new home and a new man.

Elsewhere, the petty rowing continues as one family breaks down, and Doctor Carter gets a visit from one resident who's struggling to sleep following the horrors of December 6th.

Writer: Julie Jones

Discuss here! :D:):D

Comments

• GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,194
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh good. More Tracy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Oh good. More Tracy.

smirking and grinning i suppose
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    who are the sworn enemies?
  • Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,383
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    smirking and grinning i suppose

Indeed. With a large helping of gurning as well...... :D
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tracy is going to try and split Steve and Becky up, never expected that to happen :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member

Tracey and Gail ?
  • Dean LambertDean Lambert Posts: 1,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Later, Tracy has more clashes on the street as she sets her sights on a new home and a new man.

Poor Norris, she will eat him alive.....and I thought Emily owned her house :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you ever see what the residents of Brookside Close did to Jack Michaelson in the last ever episode?

I'd like the good people of Coronation Street to do something similar to Tracey.
  • Rita's KabinRita's Kabin Posts: 36,383
    Forum Member
    .and I thought Emily owned her house :D

She sold it to Richard Hillman's company to raise money for Spider's juice bar. So, whoever took over Kellett Holdings now owns Emily's House plus all the other properties that Richard had got on his equity release scheme.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you ever see what the residents of Brookside Close did to Jack Michaelson in the last ever episode?

I'd like the good people of Coronation Street to do something similar to Tracey.

What happened like? I never watched Brookside.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She sold it to Richard Hillman's company to raise money for Spider's juice bar. So, whoever took over Kellett Holdings now owns Emily's House plus all the other properties that Richard had got on his equity release scheme.

That'll be me.
  • IndegIndeg Posts: 1,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this might refer to Peter and Nick, since Nick is going to be running the bookies for Peter - I'd hardly call them sworn enemies, though, since although Nick's intentions might not be honourable, Peter thinks they are friends. Sworn enmity should be mutual!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happened like? I never watched Brookside.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Michaelson
  • lozzerbozzerlozzerbozzer Posts: 5,026
    Forum Member

oh, i would love that. I'm sure that even then all Ken and deirdre would say is ''oh, Tracy luv''. :)
  • Jejade05Jejade05 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    I wonder how many people feel, as I do, that it's a big mistake bringing Tracey back into Corrie? I detest the character.
  • hotpotatohotpotato Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dear God, not another episode dominated by Kate Ford's expressionless gurning. How many more continual "Trace-eh" episodes will we be subjected to before they clock the ratings?
  • MrBingMrBing Posts: 2,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm genuinely tempted to watch just because of how awful it is, especially Kate Ford's acting. It's hilarious.
  • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corrians!
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 145,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Evening all :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cobbleheads.
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evenin' all.

More Tracy. Yay. Can hardly wait. :rolleyes:
  • EspressoEspresso Posts: 18,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ow do.
    Time for more aggravation in the shape of Tracyluv.
  • John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tracy Barlow.:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would suggest we play a game and type 'GURN!' every time Tracey does so, but you can only post one post every 30 seconds.
  • MarzBar85MarzBar85 Posts: 15,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jejade05 wrote: »
    I wonder how many people feel, as I do, that it's a big mistake bringing Tracey back into Corrie? I detest the character.

The character of Tracy is well written, and I enjoy her scenes, when she is being well acted.

The actress however, cannot portray an evil person. Think of the way Jez Quigley was played, or Richard Hillman.