Katie

Comments

• viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    Ella - I think you've misunderstood me. This ^ was your post mentioning that Princess had no make up on. I asked why would she be wearing make up anyway at seven years old.

Because in some past pics, she has worn make up - mascara and lipgloss. As countless little girls do when they dip into their mum's make up bag for fun. It's really not a big deal unless you want to make it into one?

All Ella is saying - imo - is that those eyelashes are naturally long and curly and that skin is naturally luminous.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    There's never been any doubt in my mind about the bib.

As for the photo of Princess being compared to how alike her and her mother are, the irony is that photo actually highlights how much she looks like her father.

Loathe as I am to agree with KP I have always seen a strong resemblance between her earlier pre-surgery photos and Princess.
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG you vain creature, deliberately voicing such a thought just so we can all dive in and say you're just as pretty as she is!!!! >:(

Of course she is naturally very proud of her daughter but I think you guys are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think, somewhere along the line KP didn't think that :D
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzyroz wrote: »
    Ella - I think you've misunderstood me. This ^ was your post mentioning that Princess had no make up on. I asked why would she be wearing make up anyway at seven years old.

I saw so many fans on Katies Instagram and Facebook disgusted that Princess was wearing make up when IMO it's nothing of the sort she always looks like that -I misunderstood your post I do apologise Lizzyroz :)
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Julia_Webb wrote: »
    Of course she is naturally very proud of her daughter but I think you guys are living in cloud cuckoo land if you think, somewhere along the line KP didn't think that :D

No, planet earth, where its perfectly possible to see KP as the very insecure person she is about her looks (hence all the fiddling about she does with them) and also see her as a mother seeing her old (and naturally pretty) self in her pretty daughter and posting a proud pic.

But hey, whatever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    To me it's a little wierd that she rather than posting a picture of herself at the same age as princess she choose what is effectively a head shot from her modelling career where she must have at least been in her teens!!
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Loathe as I am to agree with KP I have always seen a strong resemblance between her earlier pre-surgery photos and Princess.

Oh i'm not disputing that she has some of her mother's features but in that particular photo the resemblance to her father is very strong.

Judging by the comments in the DM i'm not the only one who can see it.
  • LizzyrozLizzyroz Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    I saw so many fans on Katies Instagram and Facebook disgusted that Princess was wearing make up when IMO it's nothing of the sort she always looks like that -I misunderstood your post I do apologise Lizzyroz :)

No probs Ella. :)

I remember the photos of her at three or so with all the false eyelashes and lippy. Yes, of course little girls love to play at making themselves up to look like their mums, but she might have known her sister posting those pics would annoy a *cough* certain person.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:confused:Um Okaaay!
    No, planet earth, where its perfectly possible to see KP as the very insecure person she is about her looks (hence all the fiddling about she does with them) and also see her as a mother seeing her old (and naturally pretty) self in her pretty daughter and posting a proud pic.

But hey, whatever.

Yes I can absolutely confirm my feet are also firmly on planet earth.

I feel Princess looks generally more like her dad - but in that picture you can definitely see the likeness between mother and daughter, especially pre nose job.

KP sure does have 5 beautiful children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mickey8260 wrote: »
    To me it's a little wierd that she rather than posting a picture of herself at the same age as princess she choose what is effectively a head shot from her modelling career where she must have at least been in her teens!!

I personally thought that Katie choose that picture of her in her teens as she thought it looked the most like her daughter,
    Haven't you ever been looking through photos with someone and exclaimed "wow she/he sure does look like ......." -I know I have and it can be any old picture but there's always one or two that look like another relative,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't think she is either,I honestly think as far as her daughter goes she genuinely thinks she's a beautiful young girl and a lot prettier than she herself is -don't all mothers think like that about their daughters-I definitely do :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-price-pay-out-200000-5560985

Oh dear, things not panning out too well for KP:D
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a joke she sells every bit of information about herself and her exs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see Katie is going to tell all in her new book about the A lister "professional" that we will all be apparently well jell over that she was seeing a couple of months before Keiran,I thought she was with Leo then?:confused:
    It seems she merges one man into another doesn't it?

..Nice... *massive roll eye smilie * ^_^
  • LoriseLorise Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see Katie is going to tell all in her new book about the A lister "professional" that we will all be apparently well jell over that she was seeing a couple of months before Keiran,I thought she was with Leo then?:confused:

Well she split with Leo in Oct 2012, then had that so called date in a hotel with Gavin Henson early Dec 2012, then started dating Kev in Dec 2012....married him in the Jan 2013, so makes you wonder how she manages to fit in this so called A Lister we all would be jel of..........if she is saying she dated this mystery man for a couple of months before Kieran then someone was getting cheated on by her.....unless of course she has made this all up..............:o;-)
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it ironic that she values her privacy enough to chase her ex through the courts for nearly years with no conclusion as yet, but completely disregards anyone else's right to privacy. ( see her autobiographies, kiss and tells, and plans to expose the A lister we will all be jealous of)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find it ironic that she values her privacy enough to chase her ex through the courts for nearly years with no conclusion as yet, but completely disregards anyone else's right to privacy. ( see her autobiographies, kiss and tells, and plans to expose the A lister we will all be jealous of)

A case of 'do as I say not as I do' with KP. While raking in the $$ selling stories about others she is also paranoid that anyone could do the same to her, not that I think anyone can because anyone close to her will have had to sign on the dotted line of the privacy agreement at the first opportunity. As for the A lister - in her dreams:D

IMO of course.
  • Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member

I agree with all of the above.... I'm trying to figure out what A -Z Lister would actually be dumb enough to be within 10 feet of the woman!!!
  • kpsceptickpsceptic Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    Seems like Kavana is releasing a new record. And guess who is in the video for it? Wonder if she is singing on it? Sounds like Kavana has just put the kiss of death on his return:)
    Forum Member
    kpsceptic wrote: »
    Seems like Kavana is releasing a new record. And guess who is in the video for it? Wonder if she is singing on it? Sounds like Kavana has just put the kiss of death on his return:)

I can just imagine the rush to download his single now. :D:D iTunes may well crash!! :D:D
  • xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Dont think Katie does as many red carpet events
    as she used to or big extravagent book launches

big publicity events that allow her to dress up and flaunt it in front of the cameras

Shes probably calming down as she moves into milfdom.

She was very subdued on cel bi bro
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member

Okaaay.
    I wonder exactly what profession Mr Imaginary is?
    :confused:
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    Okaaay.
    I wonder exactly what profession Mr Imaginary is?
    :confused:

A magician?
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    A magician?

IF he was the least he could have done was to make her disappear! :D
    If he was such a catch that we are all going to be jealous I'm surprised she didn't frog March him up the aisle to the tune of another exclusive mag deal.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello all,long time no see..i've been moving house,still got loads to do,but i need a break,so here i am :D Seems jane is writing a book,can't wait to read that http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/04/katie-prices-anger-over-jane-pountneys-tell-all-book?#.VT9nVdJVhBc Hope it's true Hahahaha.