Options

Pasha and Anya on Tour Together in 2015

13»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 291
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know if the tickets for Cannock have gone on sale yet? I'm already going to Tamworth but another one of my friends wants to see it and I might just go again with her if its as good as I think its going to be. I won't decide until I get back from Tamworth though but I can't find anything about the Cannock tickets, does anyone know if they're sold out already?
  • Options
    PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    707Coco707 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the tickets for Cannock have gone on sale yet? I'm already going to Tamworth but another one of my friends wants to see it and I might just go again with her if its as good as I think its going to be. I won't decide until I get back from Tamworth though but I can't find anything about the Cannock tickets, does anyone know if they're sold out already?

Looks like there's still many seats left .... :)

http://www.wlct.org/default.aspx.LocID-0cs00w005003001.Lang-EN.emID-1011.rss-yes.EventID-16871.htm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »

Thank you, I couldn't find that website anywhere
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wow ! Fantastic first show ! :D

No Mike... less chat ... more dance ....Lots more Pasha wiggles and shimmies ....and ....ANYA .... She just oozes sensuality and her chemistry with Pasha is just spellbinding .... :blush::blush:

Definitely worth going even only to watch Anya ... :o:o ... A Pasha nutter like me found it difficult to take my eyes off her .... :o:blush::blush:

Anya should definitely be brought back to Strictly this year .... :D

I think Pasha has the best cast yet this year ... Happy bunny ... :D
  • Options
    bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are.coming to my local town hal. Wondering if it worth going to see them. Nice to see that they are doing the smaller places. Off to see Anything Goes in Glasgow in a few weeks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    bigalt wrote: »
    They are.coming to my local town hal. Wondering if it worth going to see them. Nice to see that they are doing the smaller places. Off to see Anything Goes in Glasgow in a few weeks.

Think its definitely worth going to see, if tickets are available - Anya & Pasha are phenomenal together ...:blush::blush: ... And the rest of the cast is brilliant too ... :D:D ... You will have a lovely evening ... :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I seen the show Sunday night in Tamworth, it was absolutely amazing, I was even more excited to see Anya than Pasha, she is such a brilliant dancer, they are both brilliant, thy're the perfect partners for each other.
    When the show was over there was no signing so we were just going to go back to the hotel but then some people were waiting for them outside so we decided to wait too. When they came out they waited to talk to everyone that was there and took photos with everyone, they were absolutely lovely, it was such an amazing night. I really want to go again :D
  • Options
    DaioniDaioni Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Fantastic show in Porthcawl tonight - superb dancing from all the couples and a great job by Pasha as compere - very natural and very funny. Bit of audience participation which was a lot of fun. Only wish I could see it all over again! :)
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    saw this show in Ayr on Thursday night

Anya - girl crush! wow, she is utterly sensational - I want to be her!

As for the show, odd format in my opinion, I dont think ANY show should ever have an empty stage :o

Didnt realise there wouldnt be a live band either but I do understand that this can be expensive to haul around the country, I just kinda expected one :blush:

I havent been to one of Pashas shows before so I have nothing to compare it to but I have been to other live dance shows and whilst I did enjoy the show, I felt that it didnt flow very well

It took a while for Pasha to actually come out and speak to the audience and I do think it would have been nice if he had introduced his cast at the beginning of the show but all in all I had a good evening

Anya stole the show for me - she is just utter perfection and I would go again, just to watch her dance
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I put this on the Appreciation forum but I don't see any mention of the cancellation/postponement of the show at Ventnor. I have had an email from See tickets to say it will now be held at Medina Theatre in Newport, IW. They will send replacement tickets in due course.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Robin went to see the show last night in Bromley & Pasha got him on stage as a treat for the ladies on stage during the audience participation section ! Think it was really sweet !
    http://t.co/QsbOqE0mAX
    http://t.co/kkU38RMmMz
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The show at the Medina Theatre was great! It was full to the rafters with people after 'returns'! Pasha seems such a lovely man. He was very funny too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So looks like Pasha will be touring again in 2016 ... :D:D:D
    Hopefully with Anya ... :D:D:D

http://cresset.ticketsolve.com/shows/873537861/events?show_id=873537861
  • Options
    kattkatt Posts: 10,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    So looks like Pasha will be touring again in 2016 ... :D:D:D