Dermot O'Leary new presenter for 2015

13»

Comments

• Options
    kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    I believe Keith Chegwin would make a far better presenter then Dermot .

I have no idea what sort of presenter Dermot is or would be, but Keith Chegwin? Please NO!
  • Options
    bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keith - no just no- Dermot would not do Strictly not right fit for him
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dermot O’Leary could be set to head over to Strictly Come Dancing this year.

At least that’s if judge Craig Revel Horwood gets his way.

We saw a taste of Dermot’s dance moves on the X Factor and Craig reckons that the telly presenter will make for a good contestant.

“Now we can get Dermot, I’d love to see him dance on Strictly,” he said this week. “I’ve heard that he might be quite good actually.”

Seeing Dermot on the dancefloor is sure to make for quite the turn of events after it was confirmed this week that current Strictly champ Caroline Flack is set to replace him on The X Factor alongside Olly Murs.

And Caroline only joined the Strictly line up last year after getting the axe herself from X Factor’s ITV2 spin-off Xtra Factor.

“I think all the changes are very exciting,” Craig said of the rival Saturday night series. “I know Dermot has been part of X Factor for ages and of course we’ve had people on Strictly that have come through, like Caroline for instance.

“It’s quite extraordinary that it’s taken a turn in that particular fashion but you know everything changes and as I say, I always re-cast my shows to keep them fresh and I think that’s a good thing.”

Read more: http://www.tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/strictly-come-dancing/218039-x-factors-dermot-oleary-heading-for-strictly-come-dancing.html#ixzz3XnOT4KWB
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
  • Options
    ssrssr Posts: 297
    Forum Member
    I must apologize about my original post, my friend has now confirmed that Dermot is dancing in this years Strictly and not hosting the show.....Sorry
  • Options
    postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ssr wrote: »
    I must apologize about my original post, my friend has now confirmed that Dermot is dancing in this years Strictly and not hosting the show.....Sorry

Thank goodness. There's only so much I can take of the little squirt
  • Options
    Snow MartianSnow Martian Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    A+ for the click bait opening post
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A+ for the click bait opening post
    I bow to your wisdom
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 56
    Forum Member
    I think Rylan Clarke would make an excellent presenter for Strictly
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thank goodness.
  • Options
    Dalekbuster523Dalekbuster523 Posts: 4,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shame. I might have actually considered watching Strictly if he'd be hosting it instead of Zombie Winkleman.
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

oh Daily Mirror - that photo you have used to superimpose Dermot on is a photo from Brendan Coles latest tour - A Night To Remember - nothing at all to do with Strictly!!

#fail :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Could I have been correct all those months ago, Dermot as a dancer not presenter????
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline Flack & Olly Murs are presenting XF this year.
  • Options
    robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    Monaogg wrote: »
    Caroline Flack & Olly Murs are presenting XF this year.

yeah...how those flack voters must be so pleased to see her raise her profile back on XF again...

As for O'Dreary, thank goodness he ain't in SCD at all...that really would have been the last straw!!
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have heard a whisper that Dermot is being lined up for Strictly, which would mean Tess going as she is much taller than him.
    What do you all think?
    Could it be true?
    From an employee of Dermot's management company!
    Could I have been correct all those months ago, Dermot as a dancer not presenter????

In a word...............no. :D

Your 'friend' really wasn't a reliable source.;-)