Options

I just thank God we didn't get that awful Josie Cunningham

Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
Forum Member
in the house this year. She has just been on This Morning :o

Dear me ..........what a horror show she is. Can't get my head around that one at all TBH.

Comments

• Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's one of the most revolting specimens I've ever seen or read about.
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    I'll be honest - I like an underdog - I like a challenge but I think I'd have my work cut out defending that one.

I didn't know much about her before - from what I read I thought she might have a bit of a spark - a bit media savvy and a smidgeon of intelligence.

OMG - she doesn't seem to have very much going for her at all.

I do realise that I've called people out on being judgemental and I'm pretty much doing the same but I was a bit shocked TBH.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll be honest - I like an underdog - I like a challenge but I think I'd have my work cut out defending that one.

I didn't know much about her before - from what I read I thought she might have a bit of a spark - a bit media savvy and a smidgeon of intelligence.

OMG - she doesn't seem to have very much going for her at all.

I do realise that I've called people out on being judgemental and I'm pretty much doing the same but I was a bit shocked TBH.
    I like an underdog too but this one is just beyond belief.
    Someone who decides to get an abortion solely so that she can appear on CBB but then changes her mind only to go on to knowingly and purposefully abuse her unborn child, because she found out it's going to be male and not female, simply does not deserve to be defended in any way shape or form.

She is a fame-hungry, repulsive imbecile.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    There's still Celebrity Big Brother!