Options

richard and judy

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see Pee and Poo on the show in toy form. Although I've seen them on the couch for years :D
  • Options
    DrelldosDrelldos Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    xflare wrote:
    That's that "31" year old guy from the Britains Biggest Spenders program lol

31? My god, I thought he was in his late fourties. :eek:
  • Options
    DrelldosDrelldos Posts: 5,204
    Forum Member
    Oh god. I'm slowly starting to loathe this pair.

I've noticed the way they always patronise the callers.

And he just did a Little Britain impression. :(
  • Options
    gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Drelldos wrote:
    Oh god. I'm slowly starting to loathe this pair.

I've noticed the way they always patronise the callers.

And he just did a Little Britain impression. :(

Quite. I think it mocks the reaction to O'Grady's arrival - 'oh, so downmarket, so lowbrow, so tacky!' What have R&J done today? Interviewed a human Haliborange, a child psychic quack and given another plug to the latest Hollywood bomb. And, as you say, patronised callers and tried 'comedy' yet again. A pile of poop!

(And Madeley assures James Martin he'll be fine on TV. Why does this buffoon think everyone craves his approbation? It's Madeley! - this great 'expert' also assured Ray Winstone that his 'cockney' Henry VIII was 'a shoe-in for a BAFTA'. Aaagh!)
  • Options
    CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard and Judy are hilarious - "Oh, so it's live tomorrow on BBC1?" "Totally live?" On BBC1 is it?" "On Saturday, oh sorry TOMORROW" "Is it at 10am?" "Dont miss it - it's starts tomorrow morning at 10am on BBC1"

and Richard "I dropped in on rehearsals"

Oh yeh, none of this has to do with the fact that you guys own the company that makes the show!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes. Very good point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Richard's now making c**k up of the JK Rowling interview ...
  • Options
    BexTechBexTech Posts: 12,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know how anyone can watch this R&J drivel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Today's 'delights' include an interview with Vic Reeves, where Richard has likened himself to Vic after every single sentence. :eek: (I am forced to watch, but am close to stealing the remote)

Oh, and now a recipe including veal :mad:
  • Options
    CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard has just thrown 3 million questions at this poor man and not let him answer one!

He's really starting to bug me now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    centrino04 wrote:
    Richard has just thrown 3 million questions at this poor man and not let him answer one!

He's really starting to bug me now.
    I'm watching Animal Park on BBC2 now, I'd had enough :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    And to cap it all he suggested Vic Reeves was not a great "swordsman" due to a lack of bedroom action when he was a teenager out on a first date. (Obvoiusly that's where Richard sees any similarity between himself & Vic coming to an end!)

I really do believe Richard has lost any sense of the distinction between broadcasting to a national audience and just making humourous quips to his celebrity pals during one of his & Judy's private dinner parties. It surely can't be long before they introduce 'spin the bottle' as part of a new Truth or Dare slot!
  • Options
    Gill PGill P Posts: 21,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and now a recipe including veal

But James Martin didn't use veal. He made a point of saying that you can't get veal in the UK so he was using chicken instead.

Back to R&J, I am fed up to the back teeth of the Big Brother sections in some shows. I don't want to see or hear the pathetic evictees on there and I don't want to know anything about this dreadful show. :eek: Sorry, rant over!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 114
    Forum Member
    OMG :eek: How many times did Richard interrupt Judy tonight witha 'hold on', 'just a minute Judy'. It makes this programme frustrating to watch.

Hilarious tho' when the Italian chef looked over in R&J'S direction and said they could dip the bread into the olive oil...one of the plonkers had obviously tried to tip the oil onto the bread....doh!

Then Judy spilled some and obviously couldn't find any talc because after the break her cardigan was well buttoned up - she looked her true age.......76 :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed Richards highlights tonighht :eek: (probably months after everyone else did!).. and his cas t-shirt the other night... what is he doing?? He reeks of mid life crisis, but one thats going on forever...

Poor Judy.. She used to get irratated with him and show it, but now I think she just thinks life's too short and she's given up bothering with him! She's chilled out and mostly lets him get on with it. Though i saw during the JK R interview she kept (secretly) putting her right hand out in front of him to stop him from talking when she wanted to ask a question!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I caught a bit of todays show, what those two so called designers did to that poor woman's clothes - granted the leopard print blouse was dated but lordy the outfit they made for her was hilarious - not to mention the "shrug" over her nice long flowy dress that looked so cheap and tacky and completely ruined the dress
  • Options
    PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cutekookie wrote:
    I caught a bit of todays show, what those two so called designers did to that poor woman's clothes - granted the leopard print blouse was dated but lordy the outfit they made for her was hilarious - not to mention the "shrug" over her nice long flowy dress that looked so cheap and tacky and completely ruined the dress

I totally agree. I wouldnt of given the 'new and improved' dresses house room :eek:
  • Options
    lambo1784lambo1784 Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    It was mentioned earlier in the week that some of the cast of Lost will be on R/J this week.Have I missed them?
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    I like Richard and Judy and I also enjoy Paul OGrady. I think I like Paul cos there is just something about him that makes him loveable!! Sometimes I get a bit fed up with every guests being fabulous (in his opinion) and I think he works much better with people who he actually knows, e.g. Cilla Black etc as far as the interview goes. I enjoy R&J cos of the book club and also they talk about what is happening in the news more than Paul does. Also I have had enough of the kids section/normal people as pressenters, that dreadful woman who does the Show Business section!!! and I just LOVE the animal section, finding homes for animals etc. Well done Paul. Just heard he is in Hospital with another heart attack. God love him!! Hope he is back on his feet soon.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anybody see R & J today.

A serious subject - stem-cell generation of male sperm, got richard all in a twist - stupid jokes, personalising it etc. Judy (bless) should have killed him

Every time Judy gets better and more confident Richard wades in with two feet.

Let them have seperate slots - and let us vote !! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Did you see the look on the guy's face today when Richard asked him if he thought it was possible that sperm could think! Classic.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These weirdoes on now talking about water fight/stalking - it's got to be a Chris Morris style joke, surely?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ted Robbins: 'In double acts, the funny one dies first - Morecambe and Wise, Laurel and Hardy...' Hardy died first, Ted, you buffoon. (Adam Phillips looked like he couldn't quite believe where he was - that was classic Alan Partridge.)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gkmacca wrote:
    Let's hope they've turned over a new leaf: Judy will start reading the autocue properly, stop claiming she's suffering from two-day flu and avoid mentioning Little Britain every single show. Richard will stop saying 'um' all the time, stop interrupting his guests, stop advising actors on how to act/comedians on how to be comics/historians on how to research history and scientists on how to do science, and avoid mentioning Little Britain every single show. I suspect, alas, they'll be just as sloppy and self-indulgent as before.

I've always preferred Paul o'Grady & his very natural attitude.When he was on another channel R&J lost most of
    their watchers,so their channel offered POG 1 million to go &
    share the year on that channel with them.I've had that from
    a very good scource.That's why R&J look so happy these day
    I think Paul's quite happy too,after all he still has the crowd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    I'm still recovering from their interview with James Dreyfus the other day.
    First they went on and on and on about how rude 'gimme gimme gimme' was and how they love it. (oh richard and judy you're so cool and edgy)
    Then Richard got completely lost in some pathetic story about getting the cane at school. The man is an egomaniac and the show is a car crash and yet I can't stop watching!