Star Trek 2 "baddie" revealed ?

123457»

Comments

• InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,694
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a little more optimistic now about the film having seen the latest trailer. The others felt a bit flat to me. I still think the film has a hint of Khan about it.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What the hell was that massive Federation starship that Cumberbubble seemed to be in command of? Seems a bit early for Starfleet to have a ship bigger and better than the Enterprise, what with it only having just been commissioned in the last film.

More time travel?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would be a little annoying if they did use time travel again. Perhaps it's a ship from a non federation civilisation?
  • RebelScumRebelScum Posts: 16,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cumberwhatshisface really hamming it up in that trailer, hope he's not like that all through the film.
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Would be a little annoying if they did use time travel again. Perhaps it's a ship from a non federation civilisation?

It certainly looked like a Federation Starship.
  • late8late8 Posts: 7,175
    Forum Member
    Its Aprils Enterprise
  • Theo_BearTheo_Bear Posts: 997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Odeon only showing this in 3D. I don't want 3 fecking D. Does my head in. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Theo_Bear wrote: »
    Odeon only showing this in 3D. I don't want 3 fecking D. Does my head in. :mad:

I imagine that 2D screenings will be listed nearer to the release date. Cineworld are also currently only listing 3D and IMAX screenings, but according to my locals Twitter feed they will be screening it in 2D as well, they're just waiting for confirmation on the number of prints they'll be receiving before setting times for it. Odeon will probably be the same.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The new Spock clip isn't filling me with huge confidence. The enterprise scenes almost seemed like a parody.
  • StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    CJClarke wrote: »
    I imagine that 2D screenings will be listed nearer to the release date. Cineworld are also currently only listing 3D and IMAX screenings, but according to my locals Twitter feed they will be screening it in 2D as well, they're just waiting for confirmation on the number of prints they'll be receiving before setting times for it. Odeon will probably be the same.
    Should be.....

For Iron Man 3...they have only just added more 2D times. Up until the last couple of days, my local Cineworld only had a couple of screenings in 2D on the first day....now they have times every day, for 2D.:cool:
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,620
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Picked up my ticket earlier for the IMAX midnight premier next Wed night / Thursday morning. Cannot wait :D
  • Ivy RoseIvy Rose Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    Not long now! I am excited beyond belief as I adore most things Star Trek and this really does look like it will be a fantastic sequel.

Can't believe five years of waiting is almost over. :)