Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the funniest things I have seen recently!!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    It was great. Reminded me of this.

Great clip and so many more, just spent an hour on you tube
    and the Mango on DWTS! - never realised there was so much of it about. :)

This could add new frisson to Strictly - how about a week where people swapped partners. Who would dance with who?
  • Options
    novicenovice Posts: 3,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was one of my favourite moments EVER on SCD. And completely out of the blue - no hints that it was coming ... just magic TV. Simply brilliant!! :D
  • Options
    Dragonlady 25Dragonlady 25 Posts: 8,587
    Forum Member

I've never seen that before.

WOW!!! :eek:
  • Options
    Numnum71Numnum71 Posts: 1,464
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is a brilliant clip and it seemed to me that they were both the male lead too making it doubly clever!

As for Jatem, I WANT MORE!!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was the funniest moment in Strictly/ITT. I laughed until I got a stitch. Brilliant dance, comedy, improv and entertainment.

Four 10s from me - and give them the SCD comedy glitterball.
  • Options
    Julie JJulie J Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was a fantastic manba througholy enjoyed it
    Thanks for sharing the link :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    novice wrote: »
    It was one of my favourite moments EVER on SCD. And completely out of the blue - no hints that it was coming ... just magic TV. Simply brilliant!! :D

I know, I often wander off at the end of ITT if it's just another filler montage of training clips - and then that just appeared from nowhere! (Bet they had to put it on at the end as there's no way Claud could have kept a straight face after that :D:D )

I nearly fell off the sofa. Weirdly mesmerising and totally hilarious at the same time!

We should make our own ITT compilation of best bits: that one, plus Lilia's dance machine reaction, Ian's "she'll show her breast on the night", Craig saying "there isn't a bra strong enough..." Good times! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    *brandishes paddle* TEN!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,697
    Forum Member
    I know, I often wander off at the end of ITT if it's just another filler montage of training clips - and then that just appeared from nowhere! (Bet they had to put it on at the end as there's no way Claud could have kept a straight face after that :D:D )

I nearly fell off the sofa. Weirdly mesmerising and totally hilarious at the same time!

We should make our own ITT compilation of best bits: that one, plus Lilia's dance machine reaction, Ian's "she'll show her breast on the night", Craig saying "there isn't a bra strong enough..." Good times! :D

This was so brilliant! loved it loved it loved it! Good on Artem and James - Artem was a great lead and James was SUCH a good girl - am sure Santa will come now lol.

Dancing Cake - the BIB above is such a great idea - would anyone be able to do it for us? I'd be willing to try but have so little time and it might take me a year lol.

Is there any wondrous person out there who might do this for us?
  • Options
    gillypandagillypanda Posts: 13,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That's a huge WOW too! They're so beautifully in step with one another :)
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    This is still one of my favourite moments....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZqk2eObFk

Steve and Jonathan's Man-go from DWTS
  • Options
    ElanElan Posts: 428
    Forum Member
    gillypanda wrote: »
    That's a huge WOW too! They're so beautifully in step with one another :)

That is amazing!! Wow!
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Absolutely hilarious and much better than that stupid piano competition they keep showing us. WHO CARES who wins that stupid game!!! The routine was highly entertaining and we only saw a few minutes of it.

Personally, I could do without the Glitter Ball, the Questions to Len, the piano game etc and would appreciate more information about the professional dancers and rehearsal routines. I hate the Len and Claudia dance lesson too! Claudia always has ridiculous heels on and jokes all the way through it. It seems they need to pad out the half hour show when there is not enough time for the interviews which always seem to be cut terribly short and rather abruptly. Poor Anton was in full flow and then cut off by Claudia!!! We get more than enough of Len on Saturday night!! I wish the judges would stop being so fanatically biased toward Pamela Stephenson!!! She is quite unsteady on her feet and yet this is ignored by the judges. When Scott forgot a lot of his dance routine in the American Smooth he still got 9s!!!! Matt gets hammered nearly every week and grossly undermarked. What on earth is going on!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gawd...I was transfixed! I might have just had a little Bit of Crotch Stirrings watching that...thank god for instant rewind:D
  • Options
    glasshalffullglasshalffull Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant...wish we could have seen them do the whole routine.

Always admired James as a dancer but he seems more relaxed and having fun this whole series.
  • Options
    mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brilliant...wish we could have seen them do the whole routine.

Always admired James as a dancer but he seems more relaxed and having fun this whole series.

If only he could have fitted into Ola's catsuit....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    As well as being funny, I thought it was one of ther HOTTEST things I've seen in a long time! Grrrrr! (and I'm a lady! )
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/du307w

If it does not play and you have Windows, download and install this codec:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download_soft.php?d=5550&s=50

Ivan, you are a star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Merci buckets!!!!;):D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CaroUK wrote: »
    This is still one of my favourite moments....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJZqk2eObFk

Steve and Jonathan's Man-go from DWTS

Quite funny,but the "female" dancer's feet totally wrong. sad
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I know they were messing about a bit, but I thought it showed how difficult the dance was to perform.

The "real thing's" on YouTube now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Ll0iQlFRY&feature=related

This link works for UK viewers but not for those outside.
    If you find it's blocked on YouTube because of Sony music copyright problems, then scroll up to IvanIV's post with link to this rumba on www.sendspace.com and download it by clicking on the orange button.

very very kind of IvanIV - and to the original YouTube uploader, of course.
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    RegMonkey wrote: »
    As well as being funny, I thought it was one of ther HOTTEST things I've seen in a long time! Grrrrr! (and I'm a lady! )

It was completely slashtastic :D I almost fancy Artem now because of it, but the teeth still keep getting in the way :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    I am so glad to see a thread on this . It was most hillarious ITT clip by miles . My husband gave me strange look as i was laughing my socks off . Was lovely to see how much fun they have outside of main shows x :p
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    One of my favourite things about Strictly is that the pros and celebs seem to genuinely get on. :)