Options

The Aiden Grimshaw Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    AliBaba2010AliBaba2010 Posts: 4,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrambling wrote: »
    I just posted a Christmas card on twitter, but I'll say it here as well. All the Aiden stuff and XFactor lunacy here and on Twitter has been absolutely brilliant. Thanks for all the link sharing etc and have a wonderful Christmas.X

Aww, that's so nice!:D....... Merry Quiffmas Everyone!!:D:D

Edit: Hello! Anybody there... We're trying to trend #signouraiden if you want to partake :D
  • Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning everyone! Merry xmas to you all! Just wanna say it's been a pleasure to be part of this AT, going through Aidens highs and lows together - especially during Aidens elimination which was probably a horrible time for all of us, glad we got it through together! *tear tear* lol.

Now part 4 is just around the corner, hopefully we can make it there before the New Year :D
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    Morning everyone! Merry xmas to you all! Just wanna say it's been a pleasure to be part of this AT, going through Aidens highs and lows together - especially during Aidens elimination which was probably a horrible time for all of us, glad we got it through together! *tear tear* lol.

Now part 4 is just around the corner, hopefully we can make it there before the New Year :D

What do you need for part 4?

And does anyone know what 'jambo' means??:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »

Are you referring to Jambo on twitter? I think thats the name of Aidens uncles twitter - it's also another way of saying Hello :)

We need to reach about 3000 posts for Part 4.

Btw RE Diva Fever - thats great news for them.. AND us, it gives us so much hope of there being an Aiden album. You know what, there is no doubt in my mind that Aiden will be signed after hearing this news, I think the tour is where all the label peeps will be observing him, seriously all the retweeting from Syco and RCA! They must be in the lookout!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Scrambling wrote: »
    I just posted a Christmas card on twitter, but I'll say it here as well. All the Aiden stuff and XFactor lunacy here and on Twitter has been absolutely brilliant. Thanks for all the link sharing etc and have a wonderful Christmas.X
    Aww, that's so nice!:D....... Merry Quiffmas Everyone!!:D:D

Edit: Hello! Anybody there... We're trying to trend #signouraiden if you want to partake :D

Merry Christmas to all of you and everyone on this great AT! Hope you have a great time! I'm trying to trend #signouraiden too now. I think we will reach part 4 by new year hopefully, anyways I like the speed of this thread not too fast or slow. :D Merry Christmas again, hope you all get the pressies you wished for! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »

Hello in swahili right, well I think so.
  • Options
    idlewildgirlidlewildgirl Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Quiffmas everyone!

I have made so many lovely friends through all my amazing Grimshaw adventures! And hopefully a lot more to come in the new year :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello in swahili right, well I think so.

That's correct :D

Loving all the love in this thread today, just want to add to it by saying Merry Christmas to everyone who contributes to this and to those who I'm sure love Aiden as much as we do but lurk rather than post - make it your New Year's resolution to post in 2011! :D

So, yes, Merry Christmas everyone and a huge big thank you to AIden for being so amazing and bringing all you lovely people into my life - you really do rock the whole world as Mr G himself would say xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol 71,000 views on this thread, surely that just cant be everyone that posts here. Lol so yes, merry quiffmas to all the lurkers too! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope you all have a good few days :)
    I love posting on this thread, its such a happy place and I agree with walktheline it moves at a good pace.

BTW did Aiden decide on a name for his car???
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone!!! Hope you all have a good few days :)
    I love posting on this thread, its such a happy place and I agree with walktheline it moves at a good pace.

Missed all this 'newcarcrisis' last night due to work Xmas party but am a little worried about SIlvia - what happened to her!? :confused:;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tix3EfFZwlg

Here's a video showing Aidens highlights on the xtra factor from bootcamp/judges houses. There are some parts that I havent seen before - they showed extra bits of the Cannonball performance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Black Betty" apparently :confused::confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    michelleb wrote: »
    Missed all this 'newcarcrisis' last night due to work Xmas party but am a little worried about SIlvia - what happened to her!? :confused:;)

I think he just fancied a change. Hopefully Silvia is still alive and well:)
    "Black Betty" apparently :confused::confused:

Ah I have a feeling that was his choice from the begining! He probably just wanted to see how much twitter power he had :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tix3EfFZwlg

Here's a video showing Aidens highlights on the xtra factor from bootcamp/judges houses. There are some parts that I havent seen before - they showed extra bits of the Cannonball performance.

Yay! Thanks for that, I missed all the bootcamp and judges houses shows so that was really cool! :) Haha at the crocodile in australia! :p Lol! Happy quiffmas everyone too! :D
  • Options
    eleanaeleana Posts: 1,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #signouraiden 2nd on the trends in the uk. Merry quiffmas everyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Harry Styles Twitcam has nothing on Aiden's! He just sits there!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah i'm watching it now....He's just sitting there, hardly talking! Come on Harry..say something lol.

Edit: ok he just admitted he's being quite boring cause he's so tired lol
  • Options
    LittleNothingLittleNothing Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy Christmas eve everyone :) (or should that be Quiffmas eve ;))

It werent the best, he appologised though which was very sweet apprently "he is nothing without his boys" awww
    I suppose Aiden being a solo artist he is getting used to just getting on with it even when he is alone, but if you are used to having 4 other guys to bounce of it might be harder to talk to a computer screen, without feeling like a plank :p

To be fair it werent working right for the wee soul dont think he could see anyones comments for the first 10 mins not sure he realised he was acutally live at the time lol.
    He did look cute in his santa hat though.
  • Options
    mistyellemistyelle Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas to all of you and thanks for making the last 2 months a great laff:D:D
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    Hope you all have a happy Christmas (Quiffmas?) :) xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woo #signouraiden is STILL trending! Merry quiffmas again guys, I think I got Matt's book as one of my presents lol! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woo #signouraiden is STILL trending! Merry quiffmas again guys, I think I got Matt's book as one of my presents lol! :eek:

Haha scan and hang up the Aiden parts ;)

Anyone else think Aiden looks like Rafael Nadal? Was just watching some old Wimbledon highlights on youtube and they have similar eyes, or just a very similar fixated glare.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Anyone else think Aiden looks like Rafael Nadal? Was just watching some old Wimbledon highlights on youtube and they have similar eyes, or just a very similar fixated glare.

It's a bit of a suprise really, I never said I thought Matt was good to them however they all know Aiden is my favourite but not how much obsessed I am! :p

I don't know how this Rafa looked like because I am not into tennis so I googled him and I don't see much resemblance? :o He is quite good looking though. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I sort of see what you mean, they both have nice smiles and dark eyes/eyebrows, but Aiden definitely has better hair than Rafa :p who is upsettingly losing his hair at a rather young age :cry:
This discussion has been closed.