A Neutral Point of View

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
Forum Member
Tuned in to the X factor result just for the hell of it. Dermot had his arms folded like he was collecting the cheque and didn't give a stuff. The three celebs we all should know were sat behind a desk while F1 **** Lewis Hamilton's celeb other half stood on stage supporting two care in the community escapees.

Result - who cares. One of the care in the communities shouted into a mike that wasn't switched on and then 'performed' as Dermot mopped up and the credits rolled.

Christmas No.1?!

Comments

• jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's so neutral about this?:confused:
  • jamesarthurjamesarthur Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    r11co wrote: »
    Tuned in to the X factor result just for the hell of it. Dermot had his arms folded like he was collecting the cheque and didn't give a stuff. The three celebs we all should know were sat behind a desk while F1 **** Lewis Hamilton's celeb other half stood on stage supporting two care in the community escapees.

Result - who cares. One of the care in the communities shouted into a mike that wasn't switched on and then 'performed' as Dermot mopped up and the credits rolled.

Christmas No.1?!

Well said, i think it's a no.1 contender
  • carolineglasgowcarolineglasgow Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My goodness, you sound like you have real charisma. Oh, and Nicole's no longer dating Lewis Hamilton.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    What's so neutral about this?:confused:

Saw and read none of it apart from the last 5 minutes. Can't be more untainted than that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 76
    Forum Member
    My goodness, you sound like you have real charisma. Oh, and Nicole's no longer dating Lewis Hamilton.

She still turns up at GPs courtesy of someone's (probably Mercedes) hospitality. Saw her on Sky F1 HD at Brazil...

Here is the news
  • BOOM-BBBOOM-BB Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Unless they broke up in the past week then yes she is :)