Hollyoaks general discussion (Part 3)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,713
Administrator
Darren and Nancy? :eek:

Why do I think this could be another unexpected and random but great pairing like Rhys and Jackie?
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1335678

Comments

• Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      If people are going to post spoilers can you put them in spoiler tags please. :)
    • User68571User68571 Posts: 3,901
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Well that was a waste of time me writing out a long reply in the last thread....it's virtually the last post :-)
    • BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
      Forum Member
      Any ideas on Cheryl's new man?
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,842
      Forum Member
      Hollyoaks is brilliant at the moment! Lots of credit has to go for Paul Marquess who's doing a great job.

My one problem with Hollyoaks is the lack of characters in an episode, I wish more were used.
    • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,033
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      BeeBumble wrote: »
      Any ideas on Cheryl's new man?

Probably Tony: most female characters have to have a go on him at some point:D
    • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
      Forum Member
      Hollyoaks is brilliant at the moment! Lots of credit has to go for Paul Marquess who's doing a great job.

My one problem with Hollyoaks is the lack of characters in an episode, I wish more were used.

I know - you hardly ever see a big group of the cast together. It's mainly scenes of 2 or 3 people. I guess it's too expensive! But it does lead to some funny stuff sometimes - like no Dean-Osbornes at the wierd memorial the other night.

PM is doing a good job. There's been some unaccountable stuff going on recently, but I've a feeling we might be getting back on track slowly.
    • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
      Forum Member

Sometimes I agree but other times I like when it's just two characters talking in a scene - it seems a lot more character driven and less plot driven that way.
    • BrekkieBrekkie Posts: 24,154
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      That thread went quick! Digital Spy getting a bit chicken now when it comes to thread length!
    • Old Man 43Old Man 43 Posts: 6,214
      Forum Member
      One thing that I noticed on tonight’s C4 episode. When Jacqui was looking at her mobile phone she had a contact for a person called Louise on it (see 4min 37 sec in on the 4oD version of the episode).

The only Louise that Jacqui that has ever known (as far as we know) is Louise Summers (Warrens, supposedly dead, ex).

You don’t think someone is trying to hint something do you.
    • RainRain Posts: 9,688
      Forum Member
      Texas had many scenes tonight... but what I'd like to know... does Tex have her own storyline... I'd like something issue led for her.
    • Dante AmecheDante Ameche Posts: 20,694
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      The best thing Texas could do is to go visit Texas and decide to stay there.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Old Man 43 wrote: »
      You don’t think someone is trying to hint something do you.

...no.
    • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,439
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Awww I quite like Texas! Much more than India anyway.
    • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
      Forum Member
      Did I miss something??? what is going on with warren and theresa?
      Forum Member
      Rain wrote: »
      Texas had many scenes tonight... but what I'd like to know... does Tex have her own storyline... I'd like something issue led for her.
      She meets someone internet dating.
    • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
      Forum Member
      Awww I quite like Texas! Much more than India anyway.

I like Texas, she is in a few scenes 2nite with Lee and Leanne
      Forum Member
      double post
    • upsykimsyupsykimsy Posts: 1,857
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      BeeBumble wrote: »
      She meets someone internet dating.

and we haven't had that recently, have we... :rolleyes:
    • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Ashley Slanina Davies was answering questions last night on the HO facebook and there was literally NO mention of her leaving at all. I'm so excited incase it was fake and she's actually staying haha.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
      Forum Member
      i'd quite like it if amy stayed. I've really been enjoying the character lately. Don't particulary want her to get with lee. But it is really funny to watch barmey leanne getting jealous of amy. Can't see why lee wants to be with either!
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Ashley Slanina Davies was answering questions last night on the HO facebook and there was literally NO mention of her leaving at all. I'm so excited incase it was fake and she's actually staying haha.

Oh I hopeeeeeeeee she is staying! Loved that jumper she had on - *Take REVENGE. Poo on a Pidgeon* :D
    • LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I think she was going to leave/was axed and either was convinced to stay/given a reprieve.

Either way, it's brilliant news if true.

I'd like a bit of confirmation about it though as well as some sort of explanation for the fire editing disaster.
    • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Could someone PM the soap editor, daniel I think his name is, and ask about Amy? I would but I'm on my phone and can't get to it :(
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Could someone PM the soap editor, daniel I think his name is, and ask about Amy? I would but I'm on my phone and can't get to it :(

I would do if I knew how... :o
    • cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
      Forum Member
      I think she was going to leave/was axed and either was convinced to stay/given a reprieve.

Either way, it's brilliant news if true.

I'd like a bit of confirmation about it though as well as some sort of explanation for the fire editing disaster.

Totally agree. I heard that PM always wanted Ashley to stay? I thought maybe she was going to go off to Uni or something, but maybe now she's getting really good material, she's had a rethink? Hope so!

She's still in the credits, which is great, and I just can't believe they would bump her out without some proper final scene. So much seems to have been lost in the fire - and I'm not just talking about Steph and Mal. I'm talking about the scene where Amy tells Ste that she's going to Manchester to recover, and asks him to look after the kids, but to keep Brendan away from them (and lots of other scenes :confused:). At the moment, it's so up in the air. I'm willing to bet we never get an explanation of why they re-edited the whole post-fire material, but if they think we didn't notice, they must be crackers.
    This discussion has been closed.